What are the Veeky Forums approved shoes?

What are the Veeky Forums approved shoes?

Damn, i used to love those shoes

Osiris D3 2001.

I have a brand new pair of those I never wore. Not sure what to do with them.

What colour and size?
You could probably get £100+ on ebay for them.

I bought a pair of those close to 3 years ago, and they've held up. Only thing that needs replacing is the shoelaces from time to time. Sambas are absolutely great shoes.

same, 3 years and the wear on them isn't noticeable at all

best for now for me.

the official shoe of asian dyels who wear streetwear

Nah, that’s the NMD.

kinda similar to OP's

What's the difference between sambas and superstars?

Bought a pair of these last week.
Very happy with them so far.
Very comfy and don't look autistic like my old slip ons

I own a pair of superstars and they're a different shape. More like skater style, wider.

Diesel shoes are generally above par on style.

Margiela GAT masterrace. Still have to find black sprinkled ones in my size.

Puma Clyde's are the best streetwear for a Veeky Forumsizen

>comfy as fuck
>semi athletic
>literally a billion different color combos for any style choice
>doesn't scream "I'M INTO FITNESS, NOTICE ME"

Those soles look they get dirty really fast.

I saved my pennies and got pic related. They feel comfy, what do you guys think?

Sambas fit the shape of your foot a little more than Superstars. I think of it as:
Sambas = tapered jeans
Superstars = boot cut jeans

Classic chucks.

Here's what I've been wearing to the gym lately. Basketball shoes probably aren't the best footwear to lift in, but boy are they comfy.

can't squat with those

not good for deadlifting either

Their only use is for overcompensating manlets

They look good for running but the materials don't look like they will hold up for very long. Run over one twig and you're fucked.

My guy

I love chucks but i'm flatfooted so they look really dumb on me

Got a pair of these, would they be good for squatting/deadlifting?

i use Jordan 1 highs all day everyday

Not even joking, are common projects decent lifting shoes?
My 5 - 6 year old Chuck's are legitimately falling apart and I'm in need of new shoes. Would I be fine using my CPs?

Sambas are the GOAT lifting shoes

you can, but please just buy some beaters...

search your heart fit

Honestly they practically are beaters at this point.
Got 3 pairs a couple of years ago for cheapo $60/pair (job sale) and I never maintained them or really cared too much about them.

Which Adidas shoes are these?

I wear white ones and get looks

GOATs

mad jealous
in that case go for it and piss of the people in your gym

Used to wear sambas like OP, but they gave me some really gnarly ingrown toenails freshman year of college, switched to chucks and never looked back

Low or high top

MY FUCKING EYES

I agree, that's why I wear the gum colored ones

lows, high tops shoes are kind of a pain for marginal benefit outside of a few specific cases, also I don't really like them aesthetically

This and anything else is beta

> the guy who wears a snapback at the gym

this

>lifting in shoes
>not doing all lifts barefoot
>losing feet gains

Mexicanos Raza mostaza

>white sneakers

>wearing shoes ever
>supporting the podiatrist jew

Red wing chelsea boots
Adidas campus black
Chucks black

Adidas Super Skates are the shiznit.

ayyy

*tips hat* A fellow redditor, I presume?

>getting glass shards in your feet because you’re terrified of Jews

hey, thats what i wear. my ex got em for me for christmas, right before we broke up. heLLo gains

Love me some spezials

haha

yeah

gainz are where it's at

haha

The only shoe that comes close in the last couple of years is the indoor super desu

Is that a waffle sandwich? Is waffle sandwich a thing?

basado

I'll be honest I hate lifting in shoes, especially squats and deadlifts. I normally just take my shoes off when I get in the gym

that guy detected

thats some school shooter wanna be boots

gotta wear some mans boots in the gym

Drywaller

I wear these daily. Good traction on wet surfaces, light weight, comfortable, and durable for the price.

I usually eat through shoes. these are a month and a half old and they're holding in there. Only light wear on the soles.

deadlifting, yes. squatting, maybe. you might want to get some squat shoes but some people do prefer squatting in flats so that's really up to you.

chill out dude, i'll sit with you at lunch. and take off that trenchcoat, it's 80 degrees outside.

Those are beautiful

I usually take my shoes off for squats/deads. I'd like something like Onitsuka Tigers but they're too narrow. Any good flat-soled minimalist shoe that comes in wide size like 2E?

Who likes these shoes?

>that guy who goes to the gym wearing football boots

I had a pair of sambas and they lasted for about two years before the soles were worn off as there were tears inside. Other than that, probably best sneaker period. Great for squats, deadlifts, running, casual wear, etc. I bought a pair of the Adidas BW Army trainers and they're pretty much Sambas but a little nicer looking.
Overpriced trash for rich cucks and trustfund chads. Don't be the guy with Margielas.

been wearing these recently

>needing a trust fund to buy some shoes that regularly go on sale for like 250

Lmao

Nike davinhos hands down

Why are you defending an adidas ripoff that's 4x the price retail and 2.5x the price when you find some super secret sale and you end up getting the shoes and they're fakes of an already fake version of a shoe. Kill yourself my man

Ew. Confirmed creepy virgin.

thinking about picking up a pair of these, what does Veeky Forums think?

dad?

i wish they would release more of these shoes

literally in stock right now

Official toolbag sneaker. They'll look great on you.

i mean sure if you're uk size 6 (white) or 5.5 (black)

drowning in pussy when i wear these out on the town with my short shorts showing off my rippling quads no joke

Because poorfags screeching about MMM GATs (and by extension common projects) has been going on for years. Is it really that hard to believe that a young man with gainful employment and no dependents would rather spend a bit more on higher quality leather shoes than just the cheapest shit they can get?
Do you throw a tantrum when you see somebody wearing RM Williams when they could have gotten some pleather boots from Kmart instead?

Do you wear tight green pants and a tank top with them?

these are the only ones I will deadlift in

Top L is shoes I got issued in basic for when running shoes die, top R is current running shoes, bottom are sneakers that I usually just wear to the gym when I'm not doing cardio

>tfw get given good running shoes for free but look autistic as fuck wearing them

Do you own this shoe? How do you like it? Been debating getting them for the gym but am torn between that and a shoe I can also do trail running in.

Converse only look good as low tops on petite girls.

Anyone else it's gay.

pf flyers are way comfier than chucks desu
inb4 /pol/ im poorfag who wears non usa made ones

Nice sneakers, what are they called? I know it's New Balance

>Caring about what other men around you wear
I don’t know how to tell you this user...but I’m pretty sure that makes you the homosexual.

New Balance 510's. Comfy, but a little more firm in the soles than I normally like

goat tier casual shoes for outside the gym