Daily reminder that Alex is bigger than you

Daily reminder that Alex is bigger than you.

Other urls found in this thread:

outalpha.com/direct-dating-is-not-disrespectful/
youtube.com/watch?v=6yp4c55-KgA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

isnt he like 5'4"?

outalpha.com/direct-dating-is-not-disrespectful/

Time to stop posting, little guy

Sorry but I can't feel any jealousy towards a bald manlet

>Sorry but I can't feel any jealousy towards a bald manlet

Daily reminder that if any of you want to talk shit about Alex or Alex's program, all you have to do to prove your opinion is worth a damn is to provide proof of you doing any of his lifts at at least HALF of his weight! That's all! I'm only asking that you do HALF of Alex's recorded weight! Everyone on Veeky Forums acts like they are the OHPing 1000lbs with their pinky fingers so this surely can't be too much to ask?

Daily reminder that he's a vegan soyboy pussy

>Getting sucked in to the soyboy meme

Embarrassing. He's doing it purely for health reasons, he doesn't give a damn about 'the plight of animals' or whatever, he's doing it as it is purely the smartest way to diet and understands that the many, many studies on the subject is more compelling to him than some spotty-faced virgin on a web-forum calling him a pussy for not eating chicken titties.

wtf am i reading

Why are French Canadians like Alex always so alpha? Every other Canadian I've met from anywhere else in Canada besides Quebec are total pussies

lmao level headed guy imo. well adjusted.

nah he's not lol

He's Italian, not French.

>another beta destiny thread

he's quebeck canadian, he speaks fluent french in the last q&a

The comments tho

he's literally from quebec canada. that makes him french canadian

he couldnt make it more obvious that he wrote them himself lol

French Canadians are alpha? The rest of Canada laughs about French Canadians

this guy is beyond cringe

>slingshot
>trap bar

Is it really that hard to believe there is women on the internet? Are you really so dense as to think that girls can't look up internet articles? Also, all those posts are on different dates, you really think he or anyone else would bother waiting all that time for no pay-off? Your reasoning is utterly retarded.

lol, no

>Jason Blaha

The rest of the world doesn't think about Canada.

lmao, this really wins the award for things that never happened

So dwarfs of German myth do exist IRL...

what a fucking sperg youtube.com/watch?v=6yp4c55-KgA and look at all the laughing-turned-to-mirin stories in the comments

>implying there is a single thing he said that could possible be considered wrong

I actually met this guy who got horribly memed by the adult nights, he's actually a really cool guy, funny by nature and doesn't at all come of as "soy" or "beta" irl, actually quite the opposite, he controls the room.

t. Faggot who cares what another guy thinks, a much, much smaller fucking dyel guy to make it that much more pathetic. Why are you so insecure? Do you have image problems? Why are you trying so hard to appeal to other men? This is why you are beta, dude, you can't do anywhere close to Alex's weight and you have none of his size because you are so concerned about doing your hair right for your boyfriends and preening your asshole before stepping foot in your sissy gym. That is why you are a fucking beta.

Alex is /ourguy/

He said that because he got mad that niggas were talking about his new eyebrow work, which made im look like a latino chicka. kinda makes me jajajhueheu

Jesus that is 100% Alex writing that shit

Lmao

This is why you don’t take internet celebrities seriously

Am I the only one that read the first hashtag as #soyexcited ?

I did the same thing

Not that it isn't impressive but high handles on the hex bar?

Alex is 6'3"?

I'm 5'4 and he's 5'5, so yeah

Laughed out loud

being fluent in french doesnt mean you are french canadian. And he doesn't even sound french canadian. He's got the typical accent immigrants who speak french have.

He's probably of greek ancestry.

Go away Alex

Alex seems ok to me a lot of haters desu

this tbqh

Back to the manlet pit Alex.. NOW!!

Post timestamped phsique.

Post timestamped physique.

mirin reading comprehension you retarded delusional manlet

That's physically impossible. I'm an adult.

>mirin reading comprehension you retarded delusional manlet

Being jelous is a bitch trait anyway.
When a man sees another man accomplish something genuinely impressive, he is inspired.
When a bitch sees another man accomplish something genuinely impressive, he feels threatened and tries to put down the other man.

The bitch is the guy who sees another man in a cool car and goes
>bet he has a tiny dick

The bitch is the guy who sees another man with a hot girl and goes
>she's only with him because of money

So pathetic.

It's not dangerous to admit that you're impressed. It feels good and helps fuel your own ambitions. Even Arnold had posters of his idol.