Outdoors

Lets be honest, besides soy and leftism the big thing turning men into pussy soyboys is all their time spent sat in a comfortable, heated/air conditioned, effortless place. They preoccupy all their time playing vidya or fapping, disgusting considering all our ancestors up until recently have sent most of their time outside in harsh conditions, or at least non-pussified comfort huts like modern homes

very true

On point. And they can change. Hunting, shooting, camping, hiking, fishing, fucking, sleeping out in the woods under the stars, best things ever. People need to harden the fuck up.

D I S D A I N
I
S
D
A
I
N

true

And you are one of them, most of us spend most of our time awake at work

>/pol/ threads on Veeky Forums
>samefagging
prove it wrong
inb4 you can't

i'm unironically a fascist but god these threads are cringy "muh soy and leftism"
what leftism? we live in a world of global neoliberalism you fucking retard

Fuck, I've worked in the construction for years, the pay is shit, the work is shit, the hours are shit.

I work in an office, doing literally 3 times more and I wake up at 7h every, I've time to go to the gym.

People are pussy because they are pussy, that's all. And it should not be important to you if others fail.

Veeky Forums is dead, Veeky Forums is dead.

fit had a good fight, fight longer than b or fa, but I swear fit is dead.

No content, only soy, fat and others bullshit. Made me almost miss the sip meme...

Me too, bro, me too.

I loved this place so much, used to keep me motivated, made me laugh.

Me too, bro...

You basically described 99% of the people on Veeky Forums

people who post about soy and agendas are the new furryfags

> muh /pol/ boogyman

>14 replies
>13 posters
how new are you?

It kills me inside that /pol/ is consistently proven right

That picture is fucking iconic...

Don't fall into the trap of Nazi and heathen LARPers. That's jumping out of the pan and into the oven.

That's cause they blame literally everything that's wrong with the world on four things. They're bound to get it right sometimes and when they do they'll never let you forget.

>jews
>niggers
>faggots
>muslims
these four things?

>at work
>implying working conditions are inside a temperature controlled facility
Only if you have a beta-tier job working in an office. Real men wear boots to work.

This

>tfw lifting brick all day long
>tfw farthest thing from a soyboy

>not working outside doing labor

Cuck detected

No the user you replied to, but if you replace faggots with liberals, you've got it down. Faggot is just an insult they love to use

>leftism makes men pussy soyboys

Good god you faggots are insecure. Yes, everyone is sooooo impressed that you work nearly skilless, meaningless, low paying labor jobs. Cleary you are the saviors society needs, and I’m sure any day now, all the soyboys of the world will come to their senses and begin to idolize you and you alone as “true men” who they aspire to imitate. Because you fucking lay bricks for a living. Jesus Christ, the savior complex power fantasies some of you people have is pathetic.

>meaningless
>skilless
Call me when your house is on fire and you need some people to save your ass. Then call my job meaningless.

This is unironically what the Spartans did. They grew up nearly naked.