I have just stored 17500 Link into my Ledger+Mew wallet...

I have just stored 17500 Link into my Ledger+Mew wallet. I also deleted blockfolio and erased crypto updates from my phone.

If I forget about crypto and check this again exactly one year from now, how rich will I be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kW27zYIxZhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

quite rich

Less, as a law was passed that anyone buying shit ICO's had to compensate everyone else for seeing their posts in public.

Also, your Link is less then than it was now.

>1 year passes
>you finally check the price
>its at .08 cents
>week before it was at $95

Lmao

you'll have useless coins, you'll be like the people who did this for Confido and are coming back next month only to find its been removed from the Exchanges - if you really want to do this, DUMP your Link and jump on BQX, I promise you in 1 year from now you'll be $100,000 richer at the very least.

>comparing LINK to Confido.

delet this.

i'm going to laugh if it's exactly the same price as today in a year.

LINK is a Scam you fool 2 Devs and nothing is happening
BQX has the potential to hit 100+ in 2 years (now ETHOS)

m8, just set a blockfolio alert for >10k sats or something. that way you'll be able to sell on top of the fomo wave, if that ever happens.

All those deluded no-linkies. Always thinking about Link. Scared they miss the moon mission. One tweet of Sergey that PoC with SWIFT was succesful and this is instantly 1 Billion Marketcap. Inverse Confido.
> Live forever rent-free in your head.

Just upped my stack to 20k.

$17,500 or about $170

I too also shat on the floor and called it wealth.

>link only $1 after a year

how delusional are you, nolinkie?

I thought sibos was the poc with swift? I thought link was meant to hit $5 back then?
What happened?

Not as delusional as you fucks who adamantly thought it would be $1 *before* SIBOS
LMAO XD

I made dis.
LINK $5 2Q 2018

It's a pretty elaborate scam if so

youtube.com/watch?v=kW27zYIxZhY

Lol let's work for years on a unique and interesting project in a rapidly growing market and get industry exposure from SWIFT then just disappear

It would be easier to just do the thing for real lol

>sergey giving presentations on tons of prestigious blockchain conferences in front of extremely important and rich people
>lol it's a scam! just like CONfido!
ignoring the fact that we've NEVER seen any of the CONFIDO team members in person and if link turned out to be a scan sergey would go to prison for 100 years yeah it's a scam I guess

>It would be easier to just do the thing for real lol
kek

Suppoman faglicker