Why are you still eating animal foods?

Why are you still eating animal foods?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=huT5__BqY_U
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html?zx=90c20e5c8c6f481f
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=ac435913bbf6b607
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2017/12/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or.html?m=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>animal food
But plants are animal food

It's good

You know how most people don't exercise even though they know it's bad for them? That's because it's easier and more enjoyable than the alternative. Same goes for meat-eaters.

why are you eating food with no leucine?

>bacteria from poop

god, there's "bacteria from poop" everywhere, what a pussy argument

>going vegan to make more revenue for BIG SOY
nah

i stopped eating meat awhile ago
but i love fish

>cholesterol that can make you fat

Because I do not believe plants are inferior to animals.

V*gan propaganda just keeps getting worse

Eating any diet other than Keto

Put the meat in the left one into the right one. Simple.

Not hitting yourself in the head with a baseball bat is easier and more enjoyable than the alternative. Doesn't mean the alternative isn't better for you.

We'll all be dead soon any-fucken-way and I'd rather spend my life living than surviving.
Also animals don't have a true sense of suffering, so fuck off with "muh crew-ell-tee too am-in-uls"

Vegans suffer from several key vitamin deficiencies that cause madness and mental dysfunction over time.

I wholly see nothing wrong with this picture.
Dogs are friends; livestock are food.

>using the word "flesh" as if it actually would deter anyone
y r u such a puss.

>animal specifically bred for thousands of years to be used SOLELY for food

why don't vegans understand this. Besides, if we didn't need ANY of the livestock we have these days we'd fucking EXTINCT them. The carbon footprint of cows and other livestock animals is insane.

>meat is fucking gross
>lemme shape this soy to look like meat

It tastes good and is healthy and it's easier than the alternatives.

In reality humans have been eating meat for as long as our species has existed and wont stop anytime soon. Its human nature, you cant change it. I really do think we should cut back on meat consumption as a society but the way vegans approach getting there message across is stupid. The way buthurt meat eaters reply is stupid. In the end it's just a bunch of angry people wasting there time.

lmao you'll be dead soon go get aids
crying out when about to be slaughtered seems like true sense of suffering to me, user

you vegan by any chance?

what's the difference between dogs and livestock? dogs are food in china, is it moral?

if I bred dogs for food, would that make it okay to slaughter dogs?
if I bred humans for rape, would that make it okay to rape humans?
we can survive without meat, don't know what "need" means to you. we like it, that's the only reason they're not extinct or living in sanctuaries

Sure, I'll answer my two (You)s
>lmao you'll be dead soon go get aids
If it happens, it happens, but that type of hedonism (the self-destructive type) is beneath me.
>crying out when about to be slaughtered seems like true sense of suffering to me, user
They can feel pain, sure. Their response is one of pure instinct, same as when you or I feel pain.
Suffering is not instinct. Suffering is emotion.

>what's the difference between dogs and livestock? dogs are food in china, is it moral?
In my culture (read: in a developed nation), dogs are seen as companion animals rather than a food source. In China they are not.
"Is it moral?" It sure is. I personally disagree with it, but it's not amoral.

>if I bred dogs for food, would that make it okay to slaughter dogs?
yes

>if I bred humans for rape, would that make it okay to rape humans?
these are humans your retard, that's a MASSIVE step from killing animals

>we can survive without meat, don't know what "need" means to you. we like it, that's the only reason they're not extinct or living in sanctuaries
ok, then lets extinct all the livestock. Gonna be hard for you when there's nothing to complain about tho

>if I bred humans for rape, would that make it okay to rape humans?
TIL vegans have deeply-suppressed, violent rape fantasies. Maybe if you learned to enjoy life you wouldn't be such an enraged schizoid lmfao

>waiting for a valid argument
>valid
Why use a word when you don't know what it means?

>hitting yourself in the head with a baseball bat is good for you

Its crazy how just an year ago I would have looked at your comment and think "damn, those are some retarded arguments". Then after making some researches out of curiosity I came to the realization that there really is no argument against veganism. If you give atleast half of a shit about our environment and animal welfare, there really is no better choice than going vegan. Keep doin what your doing man, it was one of you guys that planted this seed in my head, and Ive never felt better since making the switch

>you vegan by any chance?
"i no u r but wat am i xDDDDDdDD"

dont samefag so hard m8

Because I'm not a soyboy cuck like you

> american reading skills

>then everybody clapped

>In reality humans have been eating meat for as long as our species has existed and wont stop anytime soon.
it was necessary when we were savages. we're not savages anymore, so stop it.

>Its human nature, you cant change it
we don't have any carnivorous instincts. how can you say it's our nature? also explain veganism then

I don't get what you mean? Crying because you're about to be slaughtered or when your children are taken away is not emotion?
youtube.com/watch?v=huT5__BqY_U
if they can feel happiness, can they not feel suffering on the contrary?

>dogs are seen as companion animals rather than a food source. In China they are not.
a few hundred years ago niggers were seen as slaves. was slavery moral then? just because it's socially acceptable, doesn't make it moral.

>yes
your picture is you presumably?

>these are humans your retard, that's a MASSIVE step from killing animals
name a trait in humans that doesn't exist animals that justifies doing it to animals, but not to humans

is this the ultimate villian?
>56 percent face
>vegan
At least he said he won't reproduce, thank God. Even though the real reason is his vegan-induced infertility.

>implying anyone can be an environmentalist in 2018
Land cleared for monoculture flora vs land cleared for monoculture fauna

I feel you

>screenshot

>I stand up from my computer chair
>Start clapping
>my mom walks in
>starts clapping too
>my dad walks in
>thunderous applause echoes through my house
>dad and I throw money at my computer
>tears streaming down my face
>Yasss..... YAasasss.....

how can vegans kill plants? don't you know they feel pain? why are vegans so heartless?

Post physique with time stamp now or get fucked.

No my friend, you have poor comprehension, I hope english isn't your first language.

>Not hitting yourself in the head with a baseball bat is easier and more enjoyable than the alternative.
Very true, since the alternative to NOT hitting yourself in the head would be to hit yourself in the head.
>Doesn't mean the alternative isn't better for you.
This statement implies the alternative could be better than the original, meaning that hitting yourself in the head with a baseball bat is "better for you" than not doing so.

Did this make things clearer for you?

>heartless
what about the animals that you eat? do they not have to eat plants too before they get on your plate? you need a significant amount of plant matter to create flesh.
veganism = x suffering
carnivory = 10x suffering
is x = 10x or is x > 10x ?

dude stop embarrassing yourself

>a few hundred years ago niggers were seen as slaves. was slavery moral then?
You do know where you are, right?

Why do you deserve life more than a plant?

post body

>veganism = x suffering
>carnivory = 10x suffering
>dude stop embarrassing yourself
Can't believe I got told that by a fucking utilitarian lmao

Veeky Forums?

why do you deserve a life more than 10x plants?

Kek, underrated

you also need significant amount of dead animals compressed under high pressure for thousands of years to create petrol

stop literally using everything because 90% of what you use is derived from crude oil

I eat meat and I actually agree with this. I thought for a good while if killing and eating an animal can be morally justified if there are other alternatives wildly available, and it just can't be. The argument that they are "bred" for it doesn't make the act any less cruel.

But I live with that knowledge and eat meat anyway. In that case, I'm willingly committing an immoral act. But I'm not perfect, and eating meat sure as hell isn't the only immoral act I commit, and I do think Vegans need to stop calling everyone else immoral when it's clear that many of them still commit other immoral acts in their lives, but would hate if other people were constantly on their ass about it.

>implying dinosaurs died because I want to use petrol

vegans literally support child slavery, so don't worry about your "immoral" acts you will always be better than vegans.

>eats bananas, mangos and other exotic fruits from places thousands of miles away polluting the ocean just to meet his made up morality
>doesn't want to use petrol
fucking brainlet

Why not just eat grass fed or wild sources of meat? Like why can't you just keep eating sardines and then do everything else vegan?

One may argue that suffering is an intrinsic facet of life.

>Like why can't you just keep eating sardines and then do everything else vegan?
because there's no obnoxious identity build around that

There is literally no reason to not eat humanely sourced eggs and drink humanely sourced milk

umm i just want you to consider your choices. plant life matters, but because of your selfishness you can't see that. I recommend you new diet I made up: ZMAD (zero meals a day).

I'm a habitual masturbator and I agree with these guys

Because
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
>breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health

Answer the question. Why do you deserve life and a plant you eat doesn't?

>vegan burger
>too big to fit in your mouth
>sauce spilling everywhere
>bite down
>gross tomato juices squirt all over your face
>pull back and end up taking the entire lettuce leaf and onions cause you somehow didn't cut it with your teeth

Fuck these ingredients on burgers

animals are tools to be used as we see fit

and
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html?zx=90c20e5c8c6f481f
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=ac435913bbf6b607
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2017/12/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or.html?m=0

I'll switch to synthetic meat when that becomes a thing.

That's about it though, I love the taste of meat and it's a lot easier (read: convenient and cheap) to get protein in that way.

>I'm willingly committing an immoral act.
that's called being evil. if you're not a hypocrite about calling me out on something immoral, I don't mind

was that your argument, though? my morality is to cause the least amount of harm I practically can. not using petrol is not practical to me.

>cholesterol
>saturated fat
>estrogen

sentient life matters more

I'm sentient, the plant isn't. Checkmate, plant

>black people are tools to be used as we see fit
>women are tools to be used as we see fit

>beans aren't convenient and cheap

>sentient life matters more
prove it

>I'm sentient, the plant isn't. Checkmate, plant
nice cope. where does it say so?

The problem with veganism and vegetarianism is that it is an extreme form of slave morality. Slave morality is fine survival mechanism if you're an oppressed group, but if you're at the top of the foodchain booth literally and geopolitically it's self-destructive. If we look at the consumption of meat through the frame of master morality, eating meat is a good thing because it gives us enjoyment and it is an example of our ingenuity and dominance to subjugate entire species.

>beans
>convinient
>something you have to soak in water overnight to be even edible is convinient
lmao

how's man getting 250g protein a day?

inb4 some natty faggotry

theyre good and good for you

dumb argument

you engage in a mutual non agression pact with other humans because its easier to sleep at night without people hunting you
same goes for the relatives of coma patients and children

I don't see livestock returning aggression nor bribing others to do so (be it monetary or via oxytocin)
so the fact remains they're getting factory farmed because there's fuck all they can do about it

fetishising victimhood is the underlying basis of being a fucking soyboy
life is evolution and if something bad happens to you it's because you've allowed yourself to become obsolete

psychopath

>fill a pot with water
>dump in beans
>next morning drain the beans and wash
>put it to boil for an hour
>having spent max 5 mins on something is not convenient
your diet must be shit if you can't even do this
also
>what are beans in a tin
I usually boil a kilogram of dry beans and I have beans for the next 4 days, and all it costs me is €2.

>>>bread

Flesh sounds more appropriate than "meat" of enslaved beings. Like you say eating humans is eating human flesh not human meat.

>psychopath
>hurr durr i have no arguments

>I like the taste
>I eat it sparingly (a couple times a week) so I don't feel it will have significant negative health impacts on me
>I'm a moral nihilist
>it's convenient

post body with timestamp or all your vegan crying will remain invalid you soyboy

so it's justified because pigs can do fuck all?
what about me raping a woman? I'm stronger than 99.9% women, so it's justified because they can't stop me?

If we look at the slavery of black people through the frame of master morality, enslaving black people is a good thing because it gives us enjoyment and it is an example of our ingenuity and dominance to subjugate an entire race.

Jake's on you, in German it's the same word

>I'm stronger than 99.9% women
>vegan
>stronger than 99.9% women
doubt that

you're retarded and missed his point, raping a woman violates the nap and you will be hunted

>he's not only a vegan, he also loves nigger dick
you're beyond saving buddy

watch the vegans be entirely unable to form a logical response to this while callimg omnivores illogical

by whom? the relatives? what if the woman has no relatives

black people enslaved black people, you don't really think americans went and captured their own slaves when there were some already prepared earlier for a fair price. i'd bet every dollar i have that every single black slave brought to america was bought from a non-white master

why are all vegan cucks always nigger lovers. really no surprise, because you put animals above yourself.

good, meat eating people

Vegetarian-vegan
Toomaytow-toomahtow

I'd suggest wearing a condom because there's a system in place which views rape as a crime and she may have a boyfriend or husband who may hunt you down to exact his price but objectively immoral? of course not

morals are just ideals and carry the force of those who agree with enforcing them
so if you rape said woman you'll have cops out looking for you meanwhile I can have a pig bred born raised slaughtered and served up to me without a repercussion in sight

objective morality is for children and simpletons

>rape
>not objectively immoral
sure buddy

what about indigenous people who are not in this non-aggression pact with you? is it now moral to kill those indigenous people?

kek

niggers are always first to break the nap