How much do I need to lift in order to have qties drinking shots off of my body?

How much do I need to lift in order to have qties drinking shots off of my body?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2U-m-iV_FBA
twitter.com/rip_tear
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

be slim, less than 12% body fat and do bicep curls

>black sun

Biceps are the muscle women care less about

what a moron

>letting alcohol even touch your body
degenerate scum

>Biceps are the muscle women care less about

You got it all wrong, it's that tricep compliments bicep incredibly and 90s fags ignored them. You should be focusing traps, biceps, chest, and triceps. Deadlift and Squat for the rest.

whiter than you Ahmed

you'll have to become insanely big before girls even notice you.

youtube.com/watch?v=2U-m-iV_FBA

You're completely wrong. I've fucked 3 feminist hipster psychology majors and, at some point, they'll be rubbing my arms and freaking the fuck out. Train forearms too, though. Equally important.

Deadlifts, Bench, Chin Ups, Dips and Squats are your money lifts. Throw in some lateral raises if your shoulders are lagging, and there you go.

It’s the Kolovrat, the Slavic Swastika. The Black Sun is Germanic and has a few differences.

He looks like absolute shit lol

It's a Kolovrat

>I've fucked 3 feminist hipster psychology majors
greentext?

A black sun wheel tattoo

Like end of beginner lifts/just getting into intermediate weight for your lifts. Majority of dudes are untrained. Do slme strength training and after 6 months youll easily be in the top 10% of the population when it comea to strength and physique (granted you didnt start at 300lbs).

>doesn't mention shoulders
studies all report that women love big broad shoulders. OHP with lat raises is key instead of bench press and flyes. Broad shoulder is impressive, barrel chest isn't

bout tree fiddy

>not mentioning an overall proportioned, big, lean body

You want women ogling you then you need to be big (190+) lean (

Seriously, sluts cant resist a 5'10 210lb 8% animal of a man that is clean and dresses up.

>Get earrings
I'm not chasing after dick tho

based of this pic, not a lot

You wont make it. You sound like one of the chicks that talk shit about hot sluts talking about hiw skanky and lame they are.. When really every guy that walks by them want to bend them over and fuck.

Same with this, women like piercings, and necklaces, and nice watches and tattoos but sont get those just for pussy. But little ear piercing is small investment for amount of pussy itll help you grab. But hey, dont take my advice and keep looking like some average dude.

Oh no it's actually retarded.

jokes on you im actually a pasty white fat guy who doesnt even lift

>be me
>lie about banging chicks

there

Lol whatever man. Im here giving yiu gold telling you how to attract sluts and the hot bitches that wont even give you the time of day, and be the guy who normals bitches reach out to and follow and giggle over with their friends. But sure, stay the mad jealous dude who calls those guys gay and dumb.

earrings bro? what's next, eye liner? Yarr I'm a butt pirate!

>Get earrings
stopped reading right there, this ain't 2004 chinstraps and earrings are out

>t. Guy who doesnt get laid

> I've fucked 3 feminist hipster psychology majors
Why discredit yourself like this?

>an earring is a difference between making it and not making it
literal brainlet
I bet you also shave your legs

Biceps/Triceps are the goto muscle woman grab when they're with you, everything else is only good to look at or hug.

pretty sure he meant that dude's reaction/mentality was why he wasn't going to make it

poor guy it must be sad to be so lonely

>implying every male that females constantly rate as sexiest man, hottest man, etc. Dont have earrings.
>cristiano ronaldo, johnny depp, david beckham, it literally goes on until guys stop getting laid.

What is that huge lump under his shorts?

Youre the brainlet. Its his attitude, he shuns the change that females want by calling it gay. He wont adapt anf women will, or do, find him average and unworthy of their effort. Maybe if theyre drunk and the other hit guys are already fucking other people, but they sure as fuck wont be makin it easy for his average ass.

Women dont want average guys. They want men who stand out.

Someone is getting defensive there. Sorry bro, your slaying the cock doesn'tconstitute getting laid in my book.

You dont have a book, you dont get laid. You complain about it and never do anything to attract women or make yourself a better mate. You just get angsty and call women sluts but waaa why wont they fuck me though.. I wonder..

Stop projecting bro. I get it, you having an earring makes you a better mate for Big Bob. You can move on now.

>coping this hard
earrings are for faggots and women, and guidos walking the jersey shore in 2006

>kolovrat tattoo
WE WUZ TSARS N SHIT

>That tattoo

TradChad and his harem of Tradthots, and yet soyboys still think /pol/ doesn't get laid

This guy is literally gay.

>no proof at all
Of course he is Schlomo.

>the guy who normal bitches reach out to and follow and giggle over with their friends
Is this not ideal? A differing opinion from mine.

Here's his Twitter, he's gay.
twitter.com/rip_tear