Tfw another lonely friday night

>tfw another lonely friday night
Post your feels here. It's ok, you can cry, nobody's going to judge you. I'm on a rest day, so I can't even occupy my mind by lifting, it's living hell.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fvV5mryQF1I
youtube.com/watch?v=PppqpubWkHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Going to a raygay concert

Where do you live user if you live in Kansas we can hit up some bars together.

All my classmates are having fun in a bar next to the school, while I'm here watcing shitty TV shows and looking at IG stories and snapchats of them having fun. I never get invited and I don't even know why, they hang out with me at the school

>gf leaves me for my best friend
>best friend has been crying over her to me for like 2 weeks prior
>Want to beat the shit out of him
>he dumps her and she immediately texts me on another friends phone because I blocked her and that faggot on everything
>she sucked him
I'm A disgusted by her because I genuinely loved her but I B cant stop talking to her and I want to beat that soy faggots ass idk what to do fit, I haven been eating, and I've been doing shit on lifting, the soy in me is telling me to give her another chance, but the alpha is telling me to just find another one but I dont connect w anyone like her fuck

SE Europe, maybe some other time

>depressed but everything is going OK

why?

why dont you just go user

Is that by Kansas? I'm not a fucking globe

stuck at work with people i cant stand
cant do this shit much longer

>tfw can't even find a job so I can get money to go to community college
RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I suggest fucking random bitches just to make her feel bad, and then if she still wants you, fuck her and dump her asap. She deserves it. How the fuck can she cheat on you with your best friend (who is also a soyboy)? Fuck that bitch

don't do it. if you kiss her again might as well give your friend a blowjobs.

You should just fuck your best friend by force aka rape him. don't use a condom.

Yep

Sitting here with the flu. Haven't lifted in ten days. Want nothing more than to do diddlys. Can't fuckin do it.

it's 5 timezones away

I have the flu. Ive been sick for days and i just want to lift again. I feel purposeless without it.

>going to lift at night (europe)
>car doesn’t work take the train instead
>train filled with well-dressed happy teens and young adults going to the city to party
>never felt this lonely before

No Kansas is in Burger land literally in the middle.
If anyone needs a wing for tonight please reply I'm alpha enough to go out and talk to girls just not alone. All my friends are too scared to go out and talk to them.

Its my day off. Im working out and drinking shit mass gainer 1340 calories. Sigh. Sitting at home listening to sabaton and browsing Veeky Forums threads.

I don't have anyone to go out with. Only people who want to hang out with me are either morons or boring af. Except , he seems like a cool guy, but hes an americunt.
Well, at least i'm young, so I guess theres some hope for me

Know that exact feel bro

Feeling good user. Just got back from the gym and I'm about to eat and chill.

you don't have one single friend to go hang out with? :(

>leg day
>Now doing laundry while prepping dinner
>probably just going to eat, watch Netflix then sleep.

It sucks moving to a new area where you know no one or the area. Lonely as fuck

It's not soy user. You liked her. So what. It's gonna take a while to get over her. Don't stop lifting brah, you'll regret it.

I'm feeling pretty good and have slowly been waking up from depression

Already kicked nofap for a little bit. and dont even know how long im in it, i haven't counted and just focused on life etc..

also, started working out slowly but haven't been full on in the gym yet, have another session tomorrow, hopefully i dont die

I'm been doing some "training" that is a bit dangerous to do for someone my size/health level

What are you going to do against it, fagboi?

>no friends
>spent the monthly activities budget already
>kinda hungry
>early bedtime so I can go to work at 3am

not good my dudes

Because their not your friends: they are your classmates. Pick up new hobbies

Its been 4 months since our break up and divorce.

It still hurts whenever people bring up her name. I still feel this seething rage lingering underneath my skin and no meaningful way to release it.

Lifting has helped tremendously, and im going see a concert with family today, gonna go hit up a few bars on Saturday with my cousin.

But this is going my first valentines day, after 6 years of marriage, as a single guy.
I'm just tempted to go to sleep for 3 weeks for until all of this valentines day bullshit blows over just to make this pain managable.

Holy shit brah. I'm doing the same.

Sipping on cheap irish whiskey listening to The Pogues. snapped some gril that hasn't responded yet. Guess I'm gonna continue my Geats campaign in TW: Attila

youtube.com/watch?v=fvV5mryQF1I

My best friend from childhood moved to the other side of the country, only visits on holidays, my best bud from school is with his gf a lot lately, and my neigbourh friend, well I spent last 2 weekends with him, and i always seem to be the one inviting him, i feel like im just bothering him sometimes

Its not any of these. Just today I went outside and played basketball and went to the gym with my friends. Drank a good morning coffee outside. Took a shower,a PS4 is arriving tomorrow. Literally what the fuck is wrong?

Anyone from Germany / Bavaria that wants to hang out tomorrow? I wanna go to some bars and get drunk.

Care to share what happened user?

Why don't you hit some people up that you used to be cool with but just lost contact because of life? or why don't you just go to the gym and do some cardio?

>the state of amerimutt intelligence

I feel your pain, brah. Still in touch with a few old friends but we've all moved to different cities. I don't think I've done anything social this year so far.

Why don't you play some online games so you can keep in touch with your friends? You can get on voice chat and keep each other company that way while playing some games. I find that to help a lot

I like going /out/, quite a lonely hobby. Any suggestions? I'm in HS btw. Should I get into some sports?

I hit up one of them, he's busy with collage shit. Had a female friend invite me out, but I don't like hanging out with her anymore, she has a boyfriend and uses me as an emotional slave or some shit.

She wouldn't have any respect for you if you ever gave her another chance, you know what to do.

Sorry bro.Won't bring it up again.

play some online games and get discord so you can voice chat with your friends that moved away. Seems to work for me.

My marriage of 6 years finally came to an end. She became distant and less affectionate as time went on. She admitted that she no longer loves me and we called it "quits"

A week later she hooked up with another guy, the pain of being left for another is extremely difficult user, I had so much anger i didn't know what to do with it, i was tempted to find this guy and absolutely destroy his face and choke him.

I realized that it wasnt worth it, SHE wasn't worth it. I focused my energy on a new gym membership and im taking singing classes as a new hobby.

Over time my feelings are recovering, but i believe it will take some time to be the man i once was, emotionally speaking.

Thank you listening to my problems user.

Haven't seen or been out with friends since August and my old roomie was coming to town and asked me to hang out today. Refused because it's just gonna mean drinking, it's just gonna mess with my recovery, I'm fat already and I'm just gonna end up looking at the bottom of the pint beer after beer. Of course I know it's not healthy to obsess so much over your training and diet that it starts to affect your (already few and far between) social relations, but I'm just too stuck with watching anime and some Twitch streamers alone night after night.

Slav or roach?

Why can't you go out and just not drink? Can't be that hard since it seems like you're pretty determined.

Is there even an answer to all our stuggles. Is there even a reason to bother? Just go, do your sets, this is what you love, this is what you live for, this is what we live for, we live for another rep, we live for the soreness, we love that pump, we love to create our own path in this life, don't let anything stop you. Don't let anything stop you from doing what you love. user, don't forget to love yourself.

Slav, god bless.

I was thinking about that too, but it's a vicious cycle of wallowing in self-pity and having my already degraded social skills exposed. Also didn't sleep that well last night so feeling a bit low on energy.

I got in a car accident yesterday on my way to work. My job requires me to drive to various schools and do presentations for the kids. This one school was in the middle of fucking nowhere and I had coworkers who lived close to the area who could've done it but no, my manager tells me to go anyways. My car's written off and I'm stuck with a limp but at least I'm alive.

When you want to pick up girls, do you always take bros, or do you sometimes go alone?

Feeling ok. Had a good workout today, cut is going pretty good. Gotten a lot of mires lately .. all I need right now is a female’s touch. Everything else is ok. Slightly stressed about school though.

Are you actively pursuing someone user? Go get a woman bro. Man was not made to be alone...

No problem user. Take care and don't give up!

>last day at work
>got a squat PR scheduled
>gonna grab a pint with the lads
>picking up a futon with said lads after
>smonking hella weed on said futon after that
>playing vidya after said smonk

idk bout y'all but imma have me a gud night

I think the best way is to go out with your bros but split up after a few drinks and everyone should try and get something for themselves.

We are all gonna make it bruh. Just don't wait for chicks to come, go out there and meet someone new and interesting as often as possible, and it will happen.

I got a girl on a video chat app to watch me jerk off and after talking to her she seems really lonely

>he's in HS and thinks he's lonely
wait till your 34 and no longer constantly surrounded by peers/women your age

>2018
>gee user, why don't you just have more serotonin in your brain?
Depression isn't the same thing as laziness or sadness, it's a neurochemical disorder

>that feel

I know exactly what you mean. My fiance and I just moved to Atlanta for my job. I have 0 friends here and am stuck at home all day (work from home desu)

Surrounded by women, but the only time they notice is when they're laughing at me. My peers, well, most of them are richboys who just spend their dads money and don't invite me anywhere, probably because im not as rich as them or some shit. Of course it can get worse, but its not wonderful either

>going to Olympics opening ceremony party tn with former teammates
>currently watching my roommate play Mario kart w his gf
>nothing to do until tonight, already deadlifted today and don't know if I should do another solid workout
Maybe I'll just do arms or something to pass the time, I dunno. Or watch a movie. Any suggestions to keep the abyss away for the next few hours?

>mein neiger

if you're ever in atlanta, let me buy you a beer.

You're gonna make it bro, good for you for getting up and doing something productive about it. You can't change other people but you can improve yourself and that's something to aspire to

Same. Regards from Slovenia, slavbro. Take care.

A threesome is your only option

>It's ok, you can cry
Never gonna make it

she did it once, she'll do it again. People very rarely change.

>jobless
>3grand in debt
>no plans on friday night for the past year
I became depressed and started to fall, instead of trying to fix it I just let my self keep falling because I didnt give a fuck. Depression sucks bros

the fact that youre taking steps to improve yourself and redirecting your anger to motivation shows that youre a strong person
good job!

It really does man, you ever talk to a professional abt it?

>Uni is finally getting there, just a "few" exams more
>have a job as research assistant
>finally got my ass up and started going to the gym
but
>tfwnogf
>somehow feeling depressed af right now

It's so tiresome, I don't meet enough (single) girls in my daily life to ask one out, I have no motivation to properly study for these exams and just feel like shit in general.

>state of eurofag joke comprehension

nope, I doubt it will help me at all. I know what needs to be done to fix my life but I just lack the motivation to do it. I have a slight glimmer of hope with a possible job offer soon so we will see.

I'm trying to acquire a puppy to complement my other aging doggo so the doggo can teach the younger one. My back and chest hurt like shit from chin ups and laying tiles.

As a man, you need to understand ONE simple thing about women. YOU are the one who fucks them, not the other way around.

You need to realize that's not YOU that depends on bitches, THEY must depend on you.

In high school, I was a total social outcast and had literally 0 friends or anyone to talk to.

I got decently fit and girls started to talk to me out of the random. Each time that they tried to flirt with me I "shot" them down. I either totally ignored them or straight up told them that they annoyed me and they should just fuck off.

Then, I started adding all my classmates on facebook/IG and constantly posted pictures of me partying in different countries. Through my crypto gains(thx Veeky Forums) I bought decent clothes, watches and a nice car. I always made sure that my classmates would never, EVER, know anything about my personal life directly from me.

By having indirectly known that you have an exciting life WITHOUT them you basically symbolize: "My life is greater than yours, you're worth less than me and I won't let you enter my awesome personal life, ever".

This made them crave me even more. More random bitches started talking to me in class, and the guys desperately tried to talk shit about me calling me anti-social and a creep.

You need to INDIRECTLY showcase that your life is better, funnier and more exciting than theirs.

Netflix just added a lot of movies, watch The Godfather series

That's awesome dude! And for what it's worth, talking to someone and getting meds has give me a huge motivation boost - almost became an hero last semester and the ppl in the hospital gave me a lot of resources etc to help w the illness, it really can work well

I'm alone in my life. I have no living parents and no relatives, and i suffer from terrible OCD. Sometimes i like to listen to this vid; youtube.com/watch?v=PppqpubWkHs

and pretend Batman is my conscious/normal mind trying to convince my ill mind to not kill us slowly with all the stress and anxiety. Lifting 3 times a week on a beginner program isn't helping me much psychologically. I will take Couck to 5k at rest days, see if my life has some shine.

Oh fuck I had no idea the godfather series was on nflix! Thanks user

holy fuck

thanks user!

this is good advice. Its important to know that people will try to tear you down ruthlessly. They will act like your friends but truly they are just snakes with friendly grins searching for something to use against you. Just watch out for snakes

My hormones are raging this week so I'll fap all night.

So are you happy with your life right now? Anything you would want to change or improve?

Any 559fags on? what the fuck is there to do around here on Friday? I went top the Tower district but fuck bar hopping alone in that ghetto ass neighborhood

don't give her another chance faggot don't you do it

>have a meeting with the Dean on Monday about my grades
>I'll never have a qt Mary Elizabeth Winstead wife
>feel sick
>trying but still /fat/
Fuck everything

>been spending over 2 years working security at a strip club every Friday and Saturday
>had most dancers and a few barmaids flirt with me.. Good looks, muscles, etc..
>a couple of girls were pretty blunt about wanting me to fuck them
>still haven't boned a single girl working there
I just laugh away the autism now

>So are you happy with your life right now?

Totally. At 15-16 my life was pretty shitty but then I realized something.

You are the protagonist of your own life.

THEY must come and talk to you. The girls must come talk/interact with you, NOT the other way around. You must completely ignore and don't talk with people that don't want to interact with you.

My life motto is basically this: "My life is awesome and you won't be part of it unless I let you."

Everytime teachers/guys/girls ask me stupid shit like:

>"Hey, user what are you doing after school?"

I tell them literally "Nothing." and start ignoring them.

or when they ask this:

>"user, do you have any hobbies?"

I simply tell them "Nope." and start ignoring them.

or my favourite when they ask if I want to join them at the local club, I tell them with a straight face that I better things to do.

Every other weekend I fly to a different country post pics/vids of me partying with people, and I KNOW that classmates see those posts.

All right, that seems a bit rude but also cool. Now, what if I don't have better things to do? Fake it till you make it? Or just focus all my time and energy on making money? Is money really happiness?

damn dude okay im gonna try things your way

You don't need much money to travel around. You can literally fly around countries for $50 with Ryanair or EasyJet. Each weekend trip costs me $300 max.

And then just go to local clubs where popular bands play like $uicideboy$, yung lean, higher brothers, BONES etc.

Make sure to post pictures/videos or go live on Facebook/IG and ABSOLUTELY make sure that your coworkers/classmates see that you are having fun.

For bonus points take pics with celebs if you can.

it's only 2 movies, the 3rd doesn't exist