Anyone get drunk before going to the gym? Is it any better?

Anyone get drunk before going to the gym? Is it any better?

If you mean 'am I ever sober' the answer is no

was daydrinking all day yesterday for the eagles parade, stopped around 3, and went to the gym around 8. Absolutely awful time, should have just took the day off and went twice today

Sobriety is for pussies.

This

My best workouts come the day after a night of heavy drinking. I don't know why

No, but I went for a nice long run one time after drinking. It was pretty comfy

Strange, the day after drinking I'm usually puking my guts out

try doing pushups when you're wasted. my number is at least halfed, so no, it shouldn't be better. with a hangover also, just skip, it likely won't be productive in the least

My apartment gym once, if it counts. There was one day around when I first started dieting that I had my first cheat day ,which consisted of a very high calorie meal and a ton of alcohol. Side note, I had also drank a shit ton of caffeine from coffee that night as well. Overcame by guilt, I went to the gym and ran on the treadmill for nearly 3 hours, which I normally am far from having the stamina for NOW, let alone back then when I first started. When I finished, I was still very drunk, very caffeinated, and also had adrenaline thrown into the mix, which was quite the sensation. My legs hurt like a motherfucker for the next two days. I'd call it an 8.5/10 experience. But that was with running; I don't know where drunk lifting falls into the equation.

a couple years ago i was lifting in the basement with my roomate and our friend came back from the bar, drunk as fuck
he started talking shit that we're weak and that he could lift what we were doing easily (245lbs bench) he got under it and he dropped it on his chest
took him to the hospital and he had some bruising but no broken ribs

>never getting drunk with bros then going to gym and put in the work while screaming TayTay songs

>living in Philadelphia

I rarely get hangovers, regardless of how much I drink. Just lucky I guess

For fucks sake. There was a thread about this the other day. I wish I screenshot the last user to confess his ban.

This guy got shit canned before lifting and was banned because the workout made his buzz into a stamor.

hey user i was at the parade too. go birds

Am I the only that feels all the soreness from my workouts while drinking?

Nah but I go I to the gym at about hour 20-25 on meth and I'm very focused and very receptive to the thots. If anyone asks about my eyes I say that I'm a photographer and the constant flashing dilates my eyes

>I say that I'm a photographer

Never cringed so hard

I don't get hangovers but I feel worn out and exhausted, even if I sleep in

This

Very few things in life are enhanced by alcohol, and lifting ain't one of 'em.

Wel for all you philistines out there, the Greeks had an opinion on this very matter. It is okay to workout hungover however you should go lightly. I'm assuming 25 to 30 percent depending on how hungover you are.