How do I become a god like fighter?

by frog posting on Veeky Forums and posting in /feel/ threads

Krav maga for pure effectiveness
Meditation for the nerve to not run
Stoic philosphy for the wisdom to know when you have to fight and when you can talk your way out of it.

by fighting you tard

get naked
cover yourself in grease and oil (should always have some handy)
smoke some pcp
swing at the devil

take some mix martial arts classes or learn krav maga to really turn your hands into murder weapons.

practice fighting with fellow fighters in a controlled arena.

If you are skinny gain weight.

>what are you doing?
I'M GONNA PUT ON MY FUCKING BODY PAINT, THAT'S WHAT I'M GONNA DO

>start beef when going to the clubs
>escalates to fight
>
>don't get hired ever again

>Kike Fu
Lmao

Start by boxing and wrestling at 3rd grade and have top tier genetics and an iron chin plus amazing levels of dedication and fighting spirit.

the fact that cops must "restrain" the attacker and can't give them a knockout punch is unreasonable to me

Strike first and move your feet.

fuck the shield and that gritty trigger.

You don't want to get in fights. Listen to the song "The Winner" by Bobby Bare. That explains it all.

>mma
yes

>krav maga
no, no full contact sparring means no real experience. Krav Maga is only usefull as a mindset AKA knowing that eyepoking and scrotumkicking is an option in a streetfight

>Krav maga for pure effectiveness

Kys faggot

>Krav maga for pure effectiveness

>krav maga

What is wrong with you retards??

>no, no full contact sparring means no real experience
You have plenty of contact in Krav Maga Sparring. Same as any other place that actually teaches you to fight
Explain

>Kike Fu
>Not Jew Juitsu

le evil Jews invented it so it's bad.

Boxing + Wrestling
or pure BJJ if you just want to win fights

Krav maga schools are notoriously trash, especially in America. They tend to be run by idiots who only care about showing off flashy shit that you'll never be able to translate into a real context. You might as well be doing karate with the little kids.

That's a beef with the schools, not Krav Maga

then find one thats not a meme? you can always ask if they have full contact sparring, dosent make the real thing shit.

fight gods

Yah this. I'd say wrestling is hard to find though so just to do BJJ and train stand up

>kike fu

Cops have guns.