When did you realize lanklets suck at fighting?

youtu.be/Sq-uMIZGETs
youtu.be/aZNvaFarvPY
youtu.be/k3TEe5Dh7Zg
youtu.be/b3NY4fZe36k
youtu.be/cnVNfqz6OyY
youtu.be/CBJZWi7aX-4
youtu.be/ZHSy0zC6mVA

>1 chronicles 11:23 - "And he struck down an Egyptian who was five cubits tall. Although the Egyptian had a spear like a weaver's rod in his hand, Benaiah went against him with a club. He snatched the spear from the Egyptian's hand and killed him with his own spear."

Share stories about when you kicked the crap out of a lanklet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CD69-zWsJs4
youtube.com/watch?v=xWlO92JRzKM
youtu.be/RaoTv1plHSo
youtu.be/TQ1f_o2moKA
youtu.be/zdiK-LUU6xo
youtu.be/l7IkwRahowo
youtu.be/8VpCOsjGAY0
youtu.be/D5nKYuEcZiE
youtu.be/anOyPpFpsqY
youtu.be/Wk0Z3V4VQPk
youtube.com/CSviUJrjqS8
youtu.be/CSviUJrjqS8
youtube.com/watch?v=CBJZWi7aX-4
twitter.com/FightRow/status/956763343829676032
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey pussy, are you still there?

I bet I could take you down

Yah you?

>And he struck down an Egyptian who was five cubits tall
>7.5 feet

Biblical authors LARPed as well it seems

*eyepoke*
*oblique kicks you*

Pssshhhhh nothin personnel, DC

youtu.be/CD69-zWsJs4

Wasn't David just a child when he killed Goliath? Also does it counts if the supreme being of the whole bible universe literally makes you win?

pretty much since always

>bigger targets
>less agile
>require more armor/protection, thus much heavier

Most your examples are movies.

At least post entertaining ones that are real.

youtube.com/watch?v=xWlO92JRzKM

Niggers cant fight. I saw that one and didnt use it intentionally. They fight like little girls

Is this some kinda manlet cope thread?

Diomedes>Odysseus>Achilles
You literally can't refute this

Boreale>Diomedes>Odysseus>Achilles

I don't fight manlets as beating children just feels wrong

Statistically the taller fighter is more likely to win in MMA

WH40K Diomedes (canon end, where Vanilla Ice spared him) actually became closer to his Greek myth version in DOW II in character

When I tried to have sparring matches against friends.
Strength is king unless you're up against someone with 15+ years of experience

Are you referring to skeletons or tall people in general?

3 lanklets from my school met me and my girlfriend at the beach. One of the lanklets girlfriends hated my girlfriend, so she insulted her hair, and then started fighting. Then i stepped in to defend her, upon which dyel lanklet threw a cheap weak punch to the side of my head.
I immediately retaliated and knocked him out one hit. The other lanklet kicked me in the shin and threw girly punches at my head and neck, i punched him in the gut and uppercut his open mouth and he fell down. The third lanklet was also hitting me, but after his second friend went down he backed off and started arguing from a distance like "you little bitch". But i just walked away with my girl to go get ice cream.

AND EVERYONE CLAPPED

friendly reminder that weightclasses exist to allow "men" under 6'0" to play at fighting, because they would never be competitive in an absolute sense with fully grown adults

I'll suck your dick Jon

am i the biggest, lamest pussy you've ever seen and you want me to suck your dick like you told me?

youtu.be/RaoTv1plHSo
Mcgregor featherweight and lightweight champion.
Roy jones middleweight and heavyweight champion.
Big guys always get their ass busted

>lightweight and featherweight
>big guys

yeah ok little man

Oh for sure Gooby would beat Cain and Roy would beat Liston 100% my man

without weapons: lanklets win
with weapons: shorties can accelerate much more so they will usually win

Are you fucking retarded lmao?
BiggER guys get their asses beat by littlER guys all the time regardless of weight class.
youtu.be/TQ1f_o2moKA
youtu.be/zdiK-LUU6xo
90% of lanklets are shit fighters. The other 10% overestimate themselves and lose

>Implying Demetrious "Mighty Manlet" Johnson wouldn't get punted out of the octagon by Based God Stipe

youtu.be/l7IkwRahowo
youtu.be/8VpCOsjGAY0
Kek

>He unironically believes a 125 5'2" manlet would stand a chance against a 6'4" 240 lb guy with the same skill level

Its happened countless times and will always happens.
youtu.be/D5nKYuEcZiE
youtu.be/anOyPpFpsqY
youtu.be/Wk0Z3V4VQPk
Mike tyson, floyd mayweather, alvarez, canelo, mcgregor, bruce lee, chuck norris.
Napoleon (5'6) alexander the great (5'4) genghis khan, literally every roman emperor, leonidas...
Historically, manlets kick ass. It happens now, it happened then, and itll happen forever. Nice lanklet cope tho

this can't be an actual manlet cope post, this must be some kind of bizzare falseflag where someone who isn't a manlet makes manlets look as stupid and delusional as possible

stop embarrassing us faggot

In what way kiddo?

I nutted hard.

big guys might be stronger but they are slower and run out of energy sooner

holy fuck thats crazy. what was the dust that flew off of the white guys head when he got kicked though?

>what was the dust that flew off of the white guys head when he got kicked though?
Sweat, you absolute fucking retard

Yawn

>m-m-m-manlets are better at f-f-fighting!!
>Tyson got smashed by Douglas
>DC got obliterated by Jones
>Alvarez got punished by McGregor

youtube.com/CSviUJrjqS8

This is what happens when midgets try and fight real men.

youtu.be/CSviUJrjqS8
Busted link

10/10

Only an insecure manlet like OP would search the internet for examples of manlets beating taller guys to feel good about himself. You're pathetic OP.

>Tyson smashed a billion lanklets before Douglas, was past his prime then
>F R A U D
>Lmao Alvarez

Kys yourself

>implying DC never took steroids despite being on the fucking Olympic team

Didn't get caught so no :) now fuck off

>youtube.com/watch?v=CBJZWi7aX-4

wow, knocked out a dude that at no point was even fighting back. really impressive, manlet.

His soul

twitter.com/FightRow/status/956763343829676032

>manlets

Height gives weight. Weight is an advantage. In most cases where a normal sized short person fights a normal sized tall person, the tall person will be at an advantage simply due to weight, not just reach. If the weight advantage is negated either due to the short person being very built out for his size, or the taller person being less built out than he should be, the height advantage isn't that big anymore.
It's mostly a weight thing.

WE WUZ NAPOLEONS N SHIET

He's been let go because of roiding. Remember? DC would have wrecked him if he didn't start roiding AGAIN.

Tell that to Ali.