Neckpill thread

My art teacher said that one of the most distinguishing features between men and women, after a strong jaw and prominent brow ridge, is neck width. Mind is fucking blown that even normie art people are neckpilled.

Where were you when you got neckpilled? Neckpill thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bu7Az5w2ttM&t=300s
youtube.com/watch?v=VDIMs32wHPI
youtube.com/watch?v=W_R5W0Apc_U
youtube.com/watch?v=q7MCjaJ02eQ&t=643s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>work from home
>we use ipads and conference software to talk in meetings
>can see my own face in every meeting I'm in
>I basically just sit in meetings all day looking at my jawline and seeing how my posture affects my neck width

fyi boiz, stand up straight and bring your head back over your shoulders. no slouching.
instant neck gains

> tfw that makes my jawline worse because I'm not 10% bf yet

Posting mandatory necksercise.

>Kids living in Poverty in their own country
better help out niggers across the sea!

Neck size comes from injury. Injure your neck a lot and it will be wide as fuck.

have you taken the biceppill yet? it's an incredibly woke Veeky Forums meme that reveals the esoteric truth that a big bicep is sexier than a small one.

seriously this shit is so dumb. it took 1000000 hours of internet black magic to determine that being more muscular is sexier than not

It’s insane how important the neck is. I was recently watching Legend of Korra and literally every male character and the athletic female characters were neckpilled. Never noticed how artists use neck size to make characters look strong/attractive. Neck is such an underrated feature on both men and women

Just be your neck bro

Best way to get neck gains? Should I buy a harness?

this meme is working me into a shoot. people see all the other changes that are made to these pictures, right?

Layer the two images in photoshop and play with the transparency. The other changes you see are the magic of having a thicker neck. It halos your face and makes you look 10x better

Thoughts on headstand?

Artists are very pilled. You can accurately draw folk at the boardwalk or in the courtroom without it.

Ever since I was a kid I was a huge Dragon Ball fan because of how jacked and strong everyone was in it, and it inspired me to start lifting.
But even then as a child, I hated how Toriyama's early work had abnormally thin and feminine necks even on the men.

You can see Toriyama got neckpilled somewhere between the Saiyan saga and the Namek saga, because he realized jacked men should have jacked necks.

Except there are no other changes. The facial features and their proportions and the body size is kept the same, only the neck is edited.
Having a wider neck simply creates an illusion that makes everything look big.

I meant to post this at

Behold, the neck machine

The neck in the middle still isn't as big as the neck on the left.

a fucking soy boy if ive ever seen lol

what exactly is responsible for this change? is it a specific muscle in the neck? just width increase? or just general thinkness overall?

depending then, what is the best exercise/exercises to acheive this?

How do I get a huge neck? If I inject directly into my neck will that do it? I want to have a 21 inch neck.

Any studies on neck size growth? I haven't seen any actual progression pics

Become a wrestler

CANNOT UNSEE

Holy shit, I had no idea the neck was so important. I thought it was a meme

>have a slightly long neck, but not thick
>also manlet
t-thanks God

The good news is that you've got a lot to work on. The bad news is that you've got a lot to work on.

Exercising your traps

Also shaving helps a little bit

Looks the same. I think he has the aesthetic that doesn’t rely on the neck too much. Very feminine unlike Meeks or John Ham.

but biceps do not change facial aesthetics.

Yeah but the difference is that everyone trains biceps but almost no one trains their neck. The point of the neck pill is to get people woke to the true nature of reality so they don't neglect an important muscle group.

neck curls

Dead lifts and rack pulls

>tfw have a girlfriend so who gives a flying fuck about neck

I do neck bridges. front and back. Learned from wrestling in high school. They are the best as they build your entire anterior and posterior chains as well. my neck is pretty fucking juicy.

Hanging from rope is the excercise they need.

>uses a gif of a guy with a thicc neck

who cares indeed

That's fucking bullshit mate. I will take neck width as number 3 but shoulder to waist ratio is at least number 2 on distinguishing characteristics

18.5 inches now. going to stop at 19, am 6'2/6'3 so its not too big, fear sleep apnea honestly after this point, luckily what alpha destiny says about the gains going quick is true

fuck that. that looks like a one way ticket to snap city

not gonna make it

>too big
ngmi

Holy shit how weak do you have to be to not even able to support your own body weight?

i was reading an article on aesthetics and it is considered that neck/arms/calves should remain relatively proportional and my arms/calves are now 2 inches behind my neck which is considerable

I've started working neck curls into my workouts (usually do 5 sets to failure)
Been at it for two weeks and have noticed no difference aside from my neck aching at all times.
Are gains to the extent of these shopped pictures actually feasible? Or is it just a "you might see very slight improvement if you're lucky" thing like jelqing?

youtube.com/watch?v=bu7Az5w2ttM&t=300s
before anything if you are new to neck training do these exercises, after a while you can put a small weight on your head and do these same exercises, a harness is completly unnecessary, but can be useful, how ever doing them like this
youtube.com/watch?v=VDIMs32wHPI
can be more beneficial since you also train your jaw and you can also do the same exercises of the same video plus standing exercise with either this method or a harness
these are pretty much what you need for a strong big neck, you don't need to do bridges since some flexibility is needed in the spine to not hurt yourself doing bridges but if you do have the flexibility after doing the first two videos for a couple of months you can add youtube.com/watch?v=W_R5W0Apc_U
for an even better development,
deadlifts and shrugs do not affect your neck muscles at all but be sure to train your trap along with your neck for better aesthetics
youtube.com/watch?v=q7MCjaJ02eQ&t=643s

I just started as well, but two weeks isn't really enough time, even if you go by the two inches per month that is probably not true. There's too much room for error in measurements.

Are you doing high reps or low reps?

You expect to see any difference after 2 weeks? Try 6 months. Contrary to what people will tell you, the neck doesn't grow any faster than other muscles.

Usually start with a 10lb plate and do about 20, then continue without weight to failure, about 70-80.
I keep hearing you're supposed to be able to do 3 sets of 100-150 and increase in weight every time, which definitely isn;t true. I've got an ultra giraffe neck so it may just be a me problem but that kind of gainz seems too good to be true

What changes? Literally overlay em and tell us. Like said, it looks way better just having a thicker neck. That is the neckpill.

Why the fuck would you do 5 sets to failure?? What other muscle do you work 5xF? Stupid shithead. Weighted neck curls 3x10. Gradually add weight once you can easily do 3x10. If you gym doesn't have a machine like then get yourself a neck training harness from amazon for $20 so you can add increments of weight weekly.

> Virgin vs. Chad

That's the point I'm trying to make. If you overlay the before/after, you'll see that the thick neck gives the illusion of better facial features so it seems like there are "other changes" when really it's just that having a pencil neck destroys your aesthetics.

Whoops. Didn't realize you were using my post as a reference. I thought you were replying to me.
Disregard

Why are there literally zero non photoshopped neck progress pics? The neckpill has around long enough that there should be some real life progress pics floating around.

That faggot alphadestiny has one plus a few videos on neck training

>What other muscle do you work 5xF?
Abs, wrists, calves, I don't buy the "squats are enough for very muscle in your body" meme. Low volume doesn't do shit for certain muscles.

pic related and alphadestiny

God, you narrow his neck and suddenly he's Alfred E. Neuman.

how the fuck does he go from looking fearful/resentful to looking impervious/commanding

what

WTF. Is this real?

Middle is ideal.

jeff nippard is a manlet fegget who won't reply to me on instagram

I've been doing weighted neck lifts for maybe 18 months now. At first I was embarassed because I look like a tool but when I started seeing the gains just a few weeks in I was convinced. Easily worth looking like an idiot.

You don't need a machine or any other tools, just hold a plate to your forehead/back of the head.

honestly the middle looks best
t. soyboy

very little can be done to change facial attractiveness short of surgery compared to the massive and easy positive changes we can make to our bodies

neckpill is one of the few gems of facial aesthetics, next to hygeine, skincare, hairstyle

haha you are literally on the verge of being NECKPILLED

THERE ARE FUCK ALL OTHER CHANGES, NOTHING, LITERALLY JUST THE NECK

THIS IS THE POWER OF THE NECKPILL, DON'T BELIEVE ME FAGGOT? LAYER THE IMAGES IN A PHOTOEDITOR

The thing about neck training is that even if you are a lanklet like me a pair of neck and trap muscles will make you look fucking huge in clothes. It's one of the main sexual dimorphism characteristics.

true 1/2

true 2/2

Because most of the info floating around on neck training has been created by lookism, and they know jack shit about lifting weights. I bet most people who took the neck pill about 1-2 years ago have not made significant gains because of the lack of proper training/form. I've found that progressive overload is very difficult with neck curls if you don't really focus making your form consistent. Most people who say that they were curling a fkn plate after a month are most likely kipping their reps and assisting with their hands. And it shows in their necks. If you really want a big neck, get into wrestling or hire a wrestling coach to make your neck big lol.

It is.
But if you shop it's obviously going to look stupid because the proportions are fucked

Tell me how effective this would be for the neck?

But is it worth it? If you look like this guy you can never take off your shirt

Just put a rope through the weight, and bite the rope through a t-shirt.

Also, if you have a partner, do Thai grappling, that is killer on the neck

Very effective. It's part of my regular schedule. Though I do both front and back.

>just
Implying biting a rope through a t-shirt is less trouble than just having a weight?

It's more effective and I thought that was the goal

don't do those, youll get forward head posture, just do some neck curls 4x25 every single workout at the end

Why would it be more effective? It's the same movement and the same muscles are utilized.

howd you train it?

Guys, guys
I found something
When I'm normal I'm like the guy on the left, but if I flex my traps I'm like the guy on the right.
Is the neck pill just a pump?

Literally average neck vs 5th percentile pencil neck
Wtf is this? Ugly as fuck.

Stop looking like raging homosexuals training for blowjob competition. A neck won't turn your ugly face to god chad face but will make you instead look weird and asymmetrical as fuck.

T. Neckcel buttblasted
Also, the photoshop is the one with larger necks. They didn't reduce it

jonah hill mode

Wrong. They fix forward head posture

I know boxers and wrestlers regularly do this so it can't be that dangerous, and everything I've read confirms that, but I'd just feel incredibly uncomfortable even trying that. I do train my neck, but fuck neck bridges. Just the mental picture of your body slamming on top of your extended neck no thanks.

>It's one of the main sexual dimorphism characteristics.
Indeed