HOW IN THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO COMPETE WITH THIS?

HOW IN THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO COMPETE WITH THIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vZa596g4HGs
youtube.com/watch?v=g0ain288biQ&t=108s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just be confident

Sith vs Jedi etc, etc.

personality
fashion style
humor
confidence
money
aesthetic body

>No jaw
5/10 at best

You are not. He is one in a million. Now go on with your business, you fucking incel. Or not. Less competition for the rest of us.

>tfw not Mewing

>no jaw
>incel beard genetics
hmm

Read the comments.

youtube.com/watch?v=vZa596g4HGs
youtube.com/watch?v=g0ain288biQ&t=108s

He's not thaaaat good looking, jesus. He is very good looking, but not "one in a million" like the other fag user ITT said.
You faggots either put girls on pedestals or guys in pedestals. What the fuck? Literally just live your life, you're not "competing" against him unless you live next to his fucking house or something.

that guy has literally all of those things apart from maybe the body, i haven't actually seen him with his shirt off

Confidence, Charisma, gains, skill, achievement.

The guys in America who slay the most women, even more than billionaire dorks, are the top musicians, actors and guys like Dan bilzerian

Hate on Justin bieber all you want, but guys like him and dicaprio can literally pick women off the street with minimal effort and fuck.

Do you care about her personality?

tsh shut the fuck up

>guys in pedestals

Looks will always be the most dominant and important factor when it comes to attractive. Height is important too but being manlet just limits it only a bit. Really it just limits the amount of taller women willing to date you. It's not a big deal especially if you are hot. Look at faggot Zac Efron. He is like 5'6, but if there was a guy that looked like him in a place like college or some shit he would eclipse the room with his looks.

big fat wallet

this
Veeky Forums will ALWAYS cuck Veeky Forums

Yes. I’m well past the age where hotness is everything. Of course beauty matters but after a certain baseline I look for other quantities such as intelligence, loyalty, and niceness. I’ve once fallen in love with a 4/10 girl solely because of her beautiful mind.

Yeah, literally just read the thread. I bet these faggots would suck Memechowski's dick if he asked them. Lookism was a mistake, why are we discussing some DYEL model in a fucking fitness board?

Audible kek

Maybe its an unflattering picture but that is an extremely average looking dude.

>imagine being this beta

I’m fine being called a beta. I’m a physics grad student at a top 10 university, a great musician, working out 5 times a week and progressing in all of my lifts. I’m pretty happy with where I am right now.

Veeky Forums legitimately believe, like in all seriousness, that they're smarter than Warren Buffett, Jamie Dimon, David Tepper, and so on.

>physics grad student

Yes, you know you are beta.

Obviously not insecure if you have to list off all the things to show how non insecure you are

Very nice my man :) very non beta!

For optimal living, get both.

she marries biz and takes half all while fucking fit

do you know what cucking is?

buh but w-women don't care about looks
women care about confidence! and personality! :^)

by actually having a chin and jawline, along with neck gains. weak ass upper lip hair looking like someone threw pubes at him while he was sleeping. my butthole hair is more developed than his sad mustache.

the only thing he has on anyone here is that he got his eyebrows done. bros lips look like he hasn't used Chapstick all winter long. no girl wants that twink.

You dont.

Most people arent even in the realm of someone like Lachowski and seeing someone like him irl is something most people may encounter once or twice in their life. Your competition is generally average looking people. Make the best of what you have to work with and build a life for yourself. Stay in your lane sexually and you will have success.

>tfw look like an uglier version of him
honestly makes me feel better about myself, he literally is what I would look like if I fixed everything wrong with my face so I must not be that bad then

dry ass lips and he looks like he has Snot's mustache from American Dad.

yikes being this jealous
guarentee you see him on the streets in paris you would be bowing down

t. jelly facelet

Remember that pareto principle (80/20) applies to the dating market.

Thats true but hes the top 1% of that 20% be in the 20% and youre good. The number of men like him compared to the number of women you would realistically have sex with is so disproportionate that its not worth worrying about. Be better than most, thats all you have to do.

>still thinking women care about looks

maybe if they're looking for a one night stand, but mostly they want men who can provide for them.

also I just realized his eyes aren't fully hooded. Brings him down to a 4. Maybe 4.5 at best

why would you want anything other than one night stands/fwbs? women aren't worth it anymore, relationships are just women pretending to like you so you give them money and buy them stuff
i'd rather stay alone forever and just fuck women whenever I want to, instead of having to cuck myself into a relationship to actually get that

meh. c'mon man dont be saying you're more beta than him. have some fucking pride. im beta as fuck but i know i have a stronger jawline and healthier skin than this twink. my gooch has fuller facial hair than this bum.

he's a child meh

take away the camera tricks and makeup, this is who you guys are gushing over? come on bro.

Women can provide for themselves these days. It's not the 50s anymore. Seriously, think about it.

all you need is a nice haircut and clear skin to compete.
have you guys even seen his body? his core looks like he only does crunches. most offset 4-pack ive ever seen.

Not even that guy but christ if having easily a 140+ iq is seen as undesirable then you've got some serious contemplation to do.

>t. literal child

>all these comments complaining about how attractive this faggot is
are y'all fucking joking?
this guy's like 8/10 on a good day

roastie spotted

That is because men and women are fairly delusional when it comes to determining what the other sex finds attractive. A lot of guys on here and lookism thinks that Jordan Barrett is the pinnacle of male beauty, but that is in large part because he has a lot of feminine traits, which men obviously find attractive. That does not turn women on the same way, and it's the same when you turn it around. A lot of women I know can't fathom how Alexandra Daddario is so attractive if you only consider the face, same with men not being able to comprehend how Chico (OP pic) is so handsome to women.

you'st'd've'dist'd'n't'st'd've should read this

post your pic so we can all laugh at how ugly you are

so Veeky Forums is boning over these guys because they look like bitches.

What's so special about this guy? Looks like a hapa with a tired face. Horrible beard genetics, goofy eyes and brown to boot.

No, a lot of male models are handsome to women. It's just that you're bias because you're gonna gravitate towards what you find attractive, personally.

fit (r9k) is delusion: the board

It's satire. Remember 18+, etc, right.

>imagine your goddess wife getting hit on by every chad the moment you turn your back until eventually the nut cracks and she takes your (1, maybe 2, "i don't want to ruin my body/weigh myself down!") kids and leaves you

9/10 women are a meme, get a loyal 5/10, 6/10 broodmother girl that will look after your kids, stay loyal, won't run off to "find herself" and compliment your genes to make chad babies

Fuckin brainlet, good luck with your carcrash relationship with attention saturated fucked up goddess women

Yeah, she is anti-trump and pro fag marriage. It’s a no from me, dawg.

And 98% of everyone else are 5/10 and below. Really take a look around when you go outside and see how many people around you that are actually attractive. It's tiny as fuck. You don't know how different the world is when you are handsome. Everyday girls glance and smile at you. People want your attettion, looking for anyway to be able to look your direction and talk to you. Not just girls either but guys too. People always just treat you overall better in general. I know, because I had a close friend that was really handsome. I would sit in class and just watch all the college girls and even teachers just eye rape him. Laughing and smiling at everything he said. I never seen someone have that level of importance among a group of people.

so we can't criticize his look, because OP has a boner for him

If i were to date her, yes. Sure I'd love to fuck her regardless, but i cant date a drab dumbass.
Inb4 cope

He looks like my oneitis, fuck.

looks like a woman. you want to look like a woman OP?

not Veeky Forums but Veeky Forums does. literally every board cucks Veeky Forums though, there arent this many gf and loser threads on /r9k/

Being Veeky Forums only gives you access to cheap barsluts, not fashion models or insteresting people

>Veeky Forums filled with nasaly nerds, pajeets, redditors and fats who never make more than 200k is cucking Veeky Forums over Veeky Forums which has actual millionaires posting
stupid

>muh outliers
Veeky Forums is filled with neets who invest in crypto and people with no real passion towards anything other than wanting to make money.
Veeky Forums has a good amount of people with decent education and interests. you dont need to be a millionaire to attract women, thats some incel delusion. if you have your life together you just need to be not horrendous. you can live a decent middle class life as an engineer. you can try becoming a millionaire but for most people the risk/reward just not worth to try

creativity is the most attractive quality in a mate

This. So many fashion photographers were absolutely horrendous looking and they fucked supermodels. I'll take creativity, vision and iq over everything else

You could try sleeping with women.

Oh man I really like her. looks like she's got a lot of fight in her

Fuck i saw dude that looked like ops pic only younger and he was like 6'4 too damn when i saw him first thing i thought was that guys whos sometimes posted on Veeky Forums

I don't like Daddario either

I really don’t think that dude is anything special lol. I get guys like Henry Cavil. Chris Hemsworth, Matt Bomer but this guy is pretty eh.

> list of things that don't matter when you're ugly