Tfw 25 year old kissless virgin

>Tfw 25 year old kissless virgin
>Tfw I always ignore the girls I like because I'm too socially inept to talk to them
>Tfw I just pretend to be indifferent to women now because I don't want them to see how lonely and pathetic I'am on the inside

iktf bro

You're white, you're only a virgin because you choose to be
Sage

>Tfw you choose to be a wizard because you don't know how to be anything else

you could literally fix this under a year if you tried
you would have to go under the most uncomfortable times of your life, literally failing at every social interaction you can until you actually stop being a virgin, but it's totally possible and unless you live in a small town you wouldn't care in the long run because people won't remember you anyways
you decide if that's worth it or not, but that's the only way you'll actually stop being socially inept
i didn't even mention getting kissed because that's twice as easy
i have no idea how you faggots haven't even kissed someone unless you have no friends at all and never went to a party or something
virginity is a bit harder obviously if you're not very good socially, but desu it's about 60% luck anyways, you just have to put yourself out there
you have to willingly accept failure because you actually learn from that shit, most babies fall a shit ton of times before they learn to walk
it's not different at all from how you learnt to walk, life is a meme anyway, might as well humilliate yourself to the point you actually acquire social skills and it's smooth sailing from there

I'm actually not bad at talking to other guys. It's just that my brain shuts down and I always feel like running away whenever I have to talk to women.

>tfw Chad at 20
>tfw loser at 24
>tfw going to make my way back to Chad by 25-6
Life isn't nice, lads, you have to alter your perspective from 'why are things so difficult?' to 'how can I conquer this obstacle?'
t. Man who chose life over suicide.

not op but that never happens to me desu. I don't lack confidence, I just don't know what to talk about when I talk to women

YO ELLIOT

tfw I could have been a chad had I not been born deaf. Most deaf girls are either taken or is more undesirable then the average Veeky Forums user and hearing chicks tend to drop you once the deaf charm wears off. It wont stop me from trying but I do get burned out.

wtf how do you type if you're deaf? can you even read this?
::...:..'.:.;;.:.;:::...:::.;:

just rant about the jews and shit

thats called fear

Serious question do you know you sound like a tard when you speak?

Women do not interest me. Their conversations honestly bore, me how do I change this.

Keep laughing, but if you walked into a club of Asian women, you would make a kebab out of them with your dick in minutes because they're whores for you. You are literally the rarest race in the world, recognize it's your oyster sexually.

i was just joking with the guy you didn't have to go and be a jerk

How was that being a jerk? I'm honestly curious you're somewhere right actually I could've phrased that in a more respectful manner

I know how to talk to women but just don't have the confidence. Just ask them about their selves and compliment their looks. All women are narcissists who don't give a shit about anything besides themselves and how good looking they are.

Ableist sluts wont talk to a deaf man.
Imagine if one of them started signing tho

date guys

I just point to my ear and mouth I'm deaf. Word of advice, If you're crossing the border in Canada or Mexico play the deaf card. They will just wave you through instead of asking annoying questions.

Pffftttt in the few cases that they do start signing, the only thing they know how to sign is "Hi my name is user." I tend to end the conversation quickly because most hearing girls never bother to learn past finger spelling.

bee urself

similar feels to you OP just expanded a bit because i have nowhere else to share this

>recently turned 26 year old kissless virgin
>never even been on a date or asked a girl out, ever
>main reason for my problem besides sheer ugliness (confirmed IRL and online) is being basically a friendless shut in for most of my life (most of middle school, high school, college, post-college)
>no problem making people including girls laugh but that's all i have value for so i never make friends
>didn't even masturbate for the first time until I was 22 or 23 years old
>find most girls in the age range of 18-35 to be cute/pretty especially ethnic ones, but being a 26 year old kissless virgin with no experience in addition to every other loser aspect of my pathetic life makes me not even try and like you i pretend to be indifferent and not caring about sex
>i dont even cry about no gf, i honestly dont care about it.

although i dont "ignore" girls i like, the few i come into regular contact with (i.e. coworkers) i just tease and joke with and make them laugh then always try to look at them from afar to see how cute they are. kill me pls

If you're cute I'll suck your dick