Give me the run down on how a braphog/slampigs ass tastes/smells. Do they taste better or worse than average?

Give me the run down on how a braphog/slampigs ass tastes/smells. Do they taste better or worse than average?

Unfortunately only had the pleasure of eating my ex's ass, which was good at the beginning, but you get tired of it after a year or so

Also, BRAP GENERAL

i havent touched or smelled a female in 4 years, i'm not sure i can help

Braphogs have the tendency to be a bit raunchier in the tri-state area. Their fat cheeks are a catch all for sweat and the like so it makes a salty, greasy tang. All girls can get ass like this, but with slampigs it's more common.

I'm a fat guy and I can say I have a hard time wiping my own ass properly so it must be worse for women, unless they're European have those Bidets. Better stick to missionary and doggy unless you want to get pink eye or hepatitis.

Serious question: Does inhaling braps raise test?

Speaking as a bonified slampig with a bidet, it does get more smelly. Despite my trying to be extra diligent with the washing and wiping. But in a stinky way? I dunno. If you like the smell of skinny ass, just multiply that a bit.

fat chicks don't smell great

>Tfw don't know what female braps smell like
Do girls even fart?

what the fuck is wrong with you people

yes they do and it smells wonderful. Wonderful in the sense of like smelling gasoline.

>Wonderful in the sense of like smelling gasoline
That sounds heavenly

it's a meme, sit down and be humble.

it depends how much body fat they have, thick muscular big boned girls with low bf smells great.

I've never fucked a slamhog am I missing out? I've fucked a brappie before is it comparable?

if you like that shit u gay

>Fat chicks with a normal face
not bad, would slam

>Not inhaling braps to increase test

How do I know you are never gonna make it