youtu.be/exYXeMkpoCM
youtu.be/QF6dglri2_w
youtu.be/vUEw2RoWkSM
youtu.be/7Oy1X1Xq2bk
youtube.com/watch?v=exYXeMkpoCM&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Quickdraw

Certainly not one about a guy who died taking aspirin LMAO

one that is taught by someone who understands foremost the greatest defense in the world is not to be in a fight

Weightlifting

muay that + boxing

boxing.

muay thai or sambo

Gymkata

people who train martial arts tend to be utter subhumans
so the answer is none

Take this you filthy animal.
It's like we need a sticky for this shit.

Cross train multiple

/thread

Judo, of course. It focuses on the most fun aspects of grappling (if you aren’t a coward), can be contested all the way up to the Olympic level, forms the backbone of all military and police combatives systems, and complements lifting better than any other MA.

C O P E harder, fightlet.

this lis is absolute shit.
it has nothing to do with the art at all, but the teacher and the student.
you can argue all you want, but if you have an instructor that cant get his point across in multiple different ways some students are going to fail to fully comprehend and lack the form in their movement. if the student is a lazy cunt who thinks that attending classes of any sort will make them a pro fighter they will fail miserably.
the idea that any art form can be superior to another is ludicrous. It is the practitioner that makes it effective or ineffective.
i've done many styles and fought people who practice many others and i can tell you now style had nothing to do with being an effective fighter, it is all about mentality.
But all in all i would recommend doing a few years of an art that focus on striking, a few years of a style that focuses on leg work and a few years on a style that focuses on grappling or if your lucky find a teacher who although technically only teaches the one discipline has learnt others and can teach you to be a well rounded fighter

My guy even a mediocre amateur boxer who's in reasonably good shape could absolutely annihilate some Wing Chun ki power Kung Fu woo woo shit black belt

I've only done two martial arts
But if i were to recommend
Karate>Taekwon-Do f
or sure.
Karate is fluid, has a high focus on parrying and striking weak spots like the collarbone and such.

Learning how to parry a knife stab/cut at age 10, and how to break someones collarbone with your heel whilst punch them is pretty handy.

I'm sure there are other good alternatives out there but Karate is fun, and the better you get the crazier it gets too.

kyokushin karate

i never said they couldn't but saying that any art is better than another is extremely flawed logic. I've never practiced either boxing nor wing chun though so i would not even comment on either. but i tell you now i have beaten the shit out of boxers with only a couple of years of goju-ryu under my belt. After about 10 years now in a few different styles i have not met many people who can even present any sort of threat. I can walk into some clubs and beat their instructors, as i keep saying, not the style its the instructor and the student.

what experience or evidence do you have to back up your claims?

sambo -> krav maga

but you're not gonna find sambo outside of russia, and if you want to learn krav maga you'd better be ready to kill whoever you fight, as it's not a "hurt this guy so he leaves me alone" style, it's a "kill this guy as fast as possible" style.

boxing -> muay thai -> judo

congrats, you are now a hard motherfucker and no one can touch you, especially not muh mma faggots

but really, get a gun.

No fighter on the planet can party a legitimate knife attack you fucking retard

Dont talk shit about my waifu

It's so awesome
youtu.be/l_KsW_tL9Ng
youtu.be/8EfG0ynSVTU

Judo if you're big, Kyokushin if you're medium, Brazilian Jiujitsu if you're small

In general though I'd say Kyokushin is the strongest martial art

Pipebomb

ufc.com/discover/sport/rules-and-regulations

go to 'fouls' section and do everything in there. i think krav maga is the name of the martial art that involes all the techniques that are so dangerous they're banned!

also learn sprinting. good to run away if things are real bad, or if you need to hunt someone down and catch them

Jiu Jitsu and Kickboxing.

If your goal is solely to be able to fuck up an attacker I've heard good things about Krav Maga

martial arts is a collection of techniques to be used in fighting. there are many martial arts that teach techniques that work with a willing partner but do jack shit in a real fight.

How does Kyokushin compare to Muay Thai?

Kyokushin beats out Taekwondo and several chinese martial arts very easily, I'm actually not sure on Muay Thai, but very likely they're comparable. Muay Thai is some seriously strong shit.
Pankration is also extremely strong.

The one that is the most fun to you.

Seriously,there is no "best martial art to learn" out there. If you want to learn martial arts to "be better at street fighing hurr" you should probably not learn it in the first place.

Try out different ones that are close to a place where you live. See which one is the most fun for you. No point in going to a boxing class only because some user on a kyrgyz shyrdak stitching board told you it's GOAT

All of them

>Pankration
>Invented by Theseus fighting the Minotaur
>Rules: Make your opponent yield
>Only things forbidden are biting and gouging out the eyes

Imaging the BLOATLORD being a Pankratiast

This, but if you don't have an unlimited amount of free time, train in one grappling style and one pugilistic style. Also, who you train with is more important than simply what you're deciding to learn.

your saying blatantly obvious things. But i have not train in any style as of yet that does nt do medium to full contact sparing. What is the pint in training otherwise?

Akido

this stuff really gets me goin
youtu.be/exYXeMkpoCM
youtu.be/QF6dglri2_w
youtu.be/vUEw2RoWkSM
youtu.be/7Oy1X1Xq2bk

Seconding this or just boxing.

>t. pic related

You said something obviously wrong. There are objectively more and less effective martial arts

Mixing them, you only need a Striking one (Kick-boxing, Boxing, Muay Thai) and a submission one (BJJ or wrestling) to cover all the bases.

Have you done martial arts?
Because yes you can, by using the bones on your own fucking body, yes you'll be skinned and it will fucking hurt, but the goal is not to die. Already from the white belt stage, every parry move you learn is to protect yourself from knife attacks/punches/kicks.

At least in Kyokushin, idk about other arts.

>Aspirin a blood thinner caused a blood clot in his brain

Rrrrrrrrrrright

>Boxing
>Muay Thai
>Judo
>Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
Best combination for a fight,but know that if you are outbumbered or someone has a gun,you have the dissavantage.

Of course you can. You put your hand to the wrist of the attacker every time he attacks. That stops his attack prematurely. Of course you still will probably get minor to medium wounds unless you are a god at defending knife attacks but getting cut is better than getting stabbed.

>judo's weakness is any form of kicking and boxing
>kyokushin's weakness is submissions and grappling
>bjj's weakness is wrestling
It's almost like if we are talking about how to be the best fighter you need to know a combination of wrestling, bjj, and kickboxing at least. If only it had a convenient acronym

Whichever one you'll stick with long enough for it to matter.

It doesn't matter if there was some super awesome martial art that is better than every other one, because you'd still get your ass kicked by someone who trained in something shit like Taekwondo if you half assed it, and they whole assed it.

He was poisoned you retard.

Mas Oyama is a fucking fraud and Bruce would wreck him easily

MM..... something or other

>can be contested all the way up to the Olympic level

Olympic Judo is getting kinda lame though. They can't even touch the opponents legs.

jiu jitsu

I think it's MMF. Mixed Martial Fisticuffs.

Boxing.

In a true life or death fight to the death in an abandoned warehouse vs the final boss situation.... BJJ is best. But let's be real here. If you ever find yourself in a street fight and it goes to the ground, people will jump in if you have them in a submission hold... Plus if you're choking someone or are about to break their arm/leg they're more likely to reach into their pocket for a knife and stab you to escape, legitimately thinking you are trying to kill them.

Boxing is much more likely to save you from getting beat up in a regular fight situation where drunk people cause you trouble or whatever...

>muay thai is better than boxing though because kicks and elbows
Have you tried landing solid kicks with shoes on? It's a lot different and you have a high chance of your shoe coming off which creates a huge disadvantage.

Extrapolate your onions

gunkata

>Known as "the god hand", "one strike certain death"
>believed in kiais and gave merit to demonstrations/exhibitions
>rumored over 200 street fights

Everything Bruce spoke out against. Bruce was a proto MMA fighter and promoted live non rehearsed fighting, no kiais, and said demonstrations were only to be used as entertainment not a measure of skill. Mean while this fat guy was saying he could kill you with one hit.

You hit with your shin not your foot

He didn't call himself god hand and he didn't say he could kill anyone in one hit.
He punched fucking bulls to death and people started saying that shit.

if you want to learn how to fight br jewjitsu and striking

otherwise whatever you want

I said he was known as not he called himself the god hand.

Regardless why would a street fighter promote kiais and demonstrations? Thats bullshido

>>bjj's weakness is wrestling

>youtube.com/watch?v=exYXeMkpoCM&feature=youtu.be
>never punch head
>kicking them right in the head is ok

what the fuck lol

Pipebombkata

Yup, this is good

Obvious b& is obvious

just get rich and hire a bodyguard