twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is milo, say something nice :)

...and whats the dogs name?

nigger

Depends on what kind of dog or cat, either can be high test honestly

>Loyal companion dog who would literally die for you
vs
>Bitchy unloving cat who sees you as a provider of food

There's nothing wrong with having or liking cats, but placing them on a pedal stool because of their aloofness and "sass" is a red flag that you've got some issues. A good dog is one of the best friends you can have, dismissing them as "dumb" or otherwise inferior because they don't appeal to your taste for snobbery and autism suggests that you place no value in that kind of companionship, which I'd characterize as very soy.

You sonovabitch

>pedal stool

Dogs are for extroverts, that's why so many people online likes cats.

Dogs > Cats.

>pedal stool

I like this

>cats
>loyal
You've never actually owned a cat, have you?

Only soyboys say retarded shit like "LMAO MY CAT OWNS ME HE'S MY MASTER" but normal people see cats as their friend. If you let them walk all over you and live with you for food only you're a soyboy. If you OWN them and extract all the love and petting from them, you're out of the soyboy scope.

Usually Chads have dogs and soyboys have cats. Birds are patrician choice on the other hand

>omg dogs are so loyal, look he loves me so much
>the guy your gf tells you not to worry about walks in
>dog runs up and loves on him while ignoring you
meanwhile
>cat you built up a relationship with chills with you
>that guy walks in
>Cat gives him the "fuck off" look, and if he smells weird will even hiss and rear up at him
Dogs are for cucks. They're social structure is naturally competitive with girl dogs all only mating with the dominant chad at the time. Cats are independent proud beasts who do whatever the fuck they want.

>pedal stool

based

Youve never been around a dog have you? They may be friendly to others, but the feeling towards their human family is one of loving. Cats are for soyboys, no way around it unfortunately.

You know nothing of different dog breeds. Some are bred to be friendly, some are bred to chill, to protect, to destroy rats, or even to herd.
Cats are also known to approach strangers, especially to those who are allergic to cats.

Dogs:

>strongest man-animal bond
>can literally read your mind
>fun, outgoing

Cats:

>The strongest pound for pound land predator on Earth
>Literally heals your body with it's purring
>Independent, but still develops great affection

If you never had both you're truly missing out on life.

This. When I was still living at my parents place we had 1 dog (beagle) and 2 cats (one bastard and can't remember the breed of the other one)
They "got along". From my older cat there was the occasional slap aimed at my dog when she wasn't expecting it, but most of the time they left each other alone

>Loyalty only to his soil
You obviously don't have reading comprehension.

The high test option is owning both
>tfw I have enough love in my heart for both

i like both

Doge: Yo, what's that
Cat: Stop acting possessed you stupid animal!

>Independent, but still develops great affection
I've had three cats and they were all assholes. They'd walk away if you tried to pet them, growl/claw if you tried to pick them up, and do autistic shit like meow for food then walk away immediately after you gave it to them, or randomly swipe at your ankle as you walked by.
I don't know anyone who's had a "loving" cat. I'm sure it's possible but it seems rare.

And I have a cat that walks into a room full of people drinking and partying and tries to jump into everyone's lap, can be picked up by a total stranger and only ever swipes if I grab it by the legs, and even then I never got attacked too badly.

They have personalities just like dogs and people, but are more inclined to be reserved since they are mostly solitary animals and also prey animals..

>High Test
Being a fucking Beastmaster and having multiple pets who live in perfect harmony

>Soyboy
Bitching about one type of popular pet

This. Cats are for beta cucks who willingly let their pets treat their owner like shit.

No wonder this board is such a big fan of cats.

Cats obviously do you know how many fucking faggots have dogs now? Maybe in a dead age dogs were a man’s pet, cat’s something that hung around women but today the feline is infinitely more masculine than the stunted neotenous domesticates you find chained to the wrists of tindr whores and their soypets

>today the feline is infinitely more masculine than the stunted neotenous domesticates you find chained to the wrists of tindr whores and their soypets

Beautiful.

Different cats have different personalities you dumb fuck.

Small dogs are the worst. Anything smaller than a beagle should be punted.

>pedal stool

My cat beats the living shit out of my girlfriends dog.
Cat regularly sleeps in the dog bed, eats his food, etc despite being about 1/3 of the weight of the dog.
Pretty sure the dog has anxiety now because for about 3 months the cat made a habit of hiding behind objects and stealth attacking the dog, only to disappear just as the dog turned around.

Cats are bros.

That's because you're a fucking retard. My cat has spent the last hour trying to jump in my chair to lay beside me.

>a selfish bitch that only sleeps around and acts like a king regardless, basically the NEET archetype
>all you have to do is provide a box to shit in and open a can of food for it like every 2 days

>a faithful companion that is literally a sidekick and will obey and defend you with it's life
>you have to take it for a walk 3 times a day, maintain discipline and good treatment so it doesn't eat your children as revenge

Owning a dog is alpha as fuck and teahces you proper and reliable leadership skills and discipline
Owning a cat is literally letting an animal cuck you

cats will kill all the vermin in your house and on your property, keep your home cleaner by doing so, provide protection in the spirit world for you and your family, bring good karma, they occupy the highest varna of animals in nature, being reborn as a cat is a sign of BLESSEDNESS you are gravely mistaken and may suffer celestial, soteriogical consequences for your ignorance, your avidya

t. some sort of brownish creature

But the dog could stil take one bite of the cat and fucking kill it, but it doesn't
Does this somehow make the dog weaker than the cat in your eyes?

Who is stronger a 5'6 nigger who is agressive, selfish and constantly starting fights because of how much of a bitch he is or the 6'3 250 pound loyal soldier who could kill the nigger in one blow, but doesn't

so a dog doesn't kill a rat if it sees one?
have you ever seen a dog in real life?

>brainlets who are unable to create a bond with any animal that doesn't have the margin of error of a football field refuse to believe cats are loving to their owners

Every single thread. Every time..

>a native European pet
VS
>a literal useless african nigger
Dogs are high test depending on the breed of course.

You want an asshole pet? Get a bird. Goddamnit I hate this motherfucker, but he's also pretty cute so it's OK.

People who bitch about the way cats are have control issues.

>everyone who likes dogs more than cats are just cruel, stupid and unable to bond with animals
Nobody claimed that cats don't love their owners, you are being triggered by self inflicted meme belief butthurt.
Cats are for lazy people. You get in good terms with cats by leaving them alone and feeding them, that isn't diffuclt at all.

>Nobody claimed that cats don't love their owners

wrong faggot. read the thread.

if i knew you in real life, i would skin your cat in front of your eyes after bludgeoning your jaw with a crowbar

kill yourself

>cats will kill all the vermin
My staffy x Rotty kills the vermin.
My cat sits in the middle of doorways and kills my guitar cables and curtains.

Snakes are unironically pretty high test so long as you ignore the edgelords and attentionwhores that get into the hobby for no reason other than to appear unique. Anyone who's ever handled a large snake can tell you that they make for excellent motivators for staying in shape. The fuckers are STRONG, almost impossibly so. If you want to stand even a slight chance of properly handling and controlling one that's on the move putting on muscle is an absolute necessity. Pic related is one of my own. As for soyboy pets? I'd probably have to give it to any non-terrier small dog.

The cat is more like an officer who makes the soldier dog his bitch. Who's the real alpha here fucktard? The dog acts weak, therefore the dog is weak.

>the mutant dog is going to hunt down the rat’s nest
no

>pets
Any decent dog breed is best when working in the role they were bred for, with other dogs and being appreciated for it. The same is true of most working animals that aren't put in damaging roles.

Keeping them boxed in your house and taken for walks or only interacting with other dogs in controlled situations is a disgrace.

Meanwhile, cats are punished for their predatory instincts with regular declawing, receive punishment for interactions that would be natural between two cats or are relegated to chasing fake prey.

The closest to a pet any cat should be is a barn cat, feeding on farm pests and sometimes interacting with humans. Encouraging direct reliance on humans and not having them hunt for meals is a disgrace.

If you weren't lucky enough to grow up with animals, get a rabbit, rodent or fish. Their immune systems and emotional state are both more delicate so you might take on some responsibility and learn something compared to cat or dog ownership.

Why the fuac is every shih tzu's name Milo. I can count 4 along with scooby's dog. Dog owners confirmed plebeian hivemind.

Cats are lowish test.
Dogs have breeds that are high test and buzzfeeds try guys tier low.
Get a medium to large sized dog.
Purebreds are neat, but will generally cost a great deal in vet bills for that particular breeds weakness.

Humans not hunting their meals is a disgrace, humans living in prefabricated homes is a disgrace.

>Birds are patrician choice on the other hand
that is true, parakeet and housecrows always, but if you own any of the bigger parrots youre going to lose an eye or ear town

he got small face but fat body

>Loyal to his soil
Obviously you have never seen cats fight.
A male cat ejaculates on a thing or an area to tell others that he owns it and when someone dares to cross his soil and property, he is ready to die fighting for it like an alpha ubermensch male. (Unlike europoors)
A cat is a lot more alpha than a submissive beta bitch dog but owning a dog is more alpha.
Still the most alpha thing is having a child and rising him to be an alpha giga chad.

>dog attacks human
>kill dog

>cat attacks human
>"lol just a typical cat"
Really makes you think

Nah m8, mine was Oscar.
Put down a few years back because of several organs failing.
Good breed, not yappy, shedding very controllable, perfect temperament.

If you weren't a brainlet you'd know a cat will only attack if injured/cornered with NO chance of escape. Unlike a pitbull who will hear your child squeal because another kid squirted it with a water gun and go into kill mode.

>dogs
Man's best friend. Hate niggers and shitskins.
>cats
Pets of old childless women.

Beats me, OP.

Cat is just the lazy neet who lashes out randomly.
Basically just a pathetic bully who uses his lack of sense of decency to his advantage.

>Current year
>Having a child
>Shiggydiggy

Based pitbull protecting my offspring.

Dogs have been at our side since time immemorial. They are attuned to human behavior and are inseparable to us.

Meanwhile cats are nigger african immigrants. This is also the reason nogs prefer cats over dogs.

Further proof that cats are anti-soyboy

>the lazy shit gives a shit about rats if they don't walk up to it's nose
haha no
many terriers are actually bred for hunting pests

>dog fight ends in one losing his entire face and with broken bones and the other one dead
>cat fight ends before it begins where both run screaming away because a dust landed on one of them
so alpha

Might also be because an average house cat would have to try really hard to kill a human, while a Rottweiler can easily tear out a mans throat

umm, I'm not him, but the pitbull is more likely to kill the one who is squealing even if it was it's owner

I know a lot of pitbull owners and I've never heard of this happening in my country. Maybe stop letting 85 IQ niggers own dogs?

>a cat will only attack if injured/cornered with NO chance of escape
>My cat beats the living shit out of my girlfriends dog

Really boggels my noggin

This. If you're a cat person, you're not white.

>Submitting to another creature like a slave beta bitch
Vs
>Making the strongest and the smartest creature on earth your bitch
Also you obviously have never seen cats fight over soil

>Maybe stop letting 85 IQ niggers own dogs?
maybe fucking kill the violent breeds that only appeal to low IQ niggers
I'm actually for dogs, but things like pitbulls should just be fucking gassed.

>toxoplasmosis victim

>cats have human emotions
Wew, I understand if you have an active imagination, but saying things like this only makes you look like a retard.

>Vikings (more white than every one on Earth right now) have chosen cats over dogs
popsci.com/new-evidence-that-vikings-kept-cats-close

Dude lol pitbulls are literally the niggers of dog breeds and have an IQ of potato themselves

Dogs are only violent if you raise to be violent. So again, deal with your nigger problem.

>masturbating to the written word of a cuck while chad plays with his dog at the beach

Kek. It's just the way he was bunched up is all. Woma pythons do have fairly small heads in comparison to other pythons though. My guess is that the size and shape are because they're fond of burrowing.

>dogs are only violent if you raise them to be violent
You mean the only reason people bred pitbulls?

I don't think you wanna use this as an argument, senpai.

>Making the strongest and the smartest creature on earth your bitch
catfags like you is why i dont consider myself a cat owner although i own a cat, i dont let him walk over myself because reddit tells me to, i punish him like a dog if he does anything outlandish, once he jumped on the table and stole a pizzaslice when i was away and i picked him up by the scruff of his neck and threw him across the room at a wall

Pitbulls are literally a nigger problem, they act like niggers

So why does this only happen in Ameristan? Why don't I hear about pitbull chimpouts in Norway or Belgum?

>vikings kept native european cats nearby and had dogs by their side
>you, a nigger, has a nigger cat in the house and toxoplasma in your brain

how about like whatever the fuck you want and who cares what anyone else says

You fucking imbecil, you stupid fucking nigger. Don't take part in a conversation if you have no idea what you are talking about. You don't know anything about dog breeds do you?

See this

>eurasian lynx is not the same as the nigger house cat of today

Smaller population of niggers wanting a nigger breed of dog

>once he jumped on the table and stole a pizzaslice when i was away and i picked him up by the scruff of his neck and threw him across the room at a wall