Get awesome gains

>get awesome gains
>girls think that's too much "toxic masculinity"

Should I start sucking dicks now?

That isn't a girl, its a mtf

Stop living online and get out and meet people. Most people don't care about that shit. Go to a bar or something. Fuck. Five more weeks until I can have a drink.

This. People who are politically involved like to think that the world is split 30/30/40 30 right 30 left 40 undecided but in reality it 10/10/80 10 right 10 left and 80 who don't give a fuck about politics at all. Get out, meet people, you will find plenty of roasties who don't give a fuck about "toxic masculinity" and who just want to go out, have a drink and have a good time.

t. dyel soyboy who roleplays

>get awesome gains
Two flights of fancy in one post.

Women are just a meme. Fuck traps instead.

Post pic to show how toxicly masculine you are

Traps are just a meme too, patricians fuck themselves

Jew nose, I rest my case

No the world is 5/95

Liberals get the bullet too. Centrists get the bullet too. Fascists get two fucking bullets.

liberals shoot themselves
centrists shoot liberals again, just to be sure
fascists shoot commies and conservacucks

pretty clever desu

'Toxic masculinity' is just masculinity, and however much women tell you otherwise they despise effeminate men.

So many girls I know who post stupid political shit on Facebook and retweet the latest virtue signalling crap on twitter absolutely love being manhandled and choked. One I know posts 'the poor refugees :((((' garbage but in reality hates immigrants. It's all for show and you shouldn't believe a word of it

Funny enough, I have been following "do the opposite of what the jews/lefties/women tell me to" and I have been getting just more and more alpha by the day. You see, the manual for being alpha no longer really exists openly. But that ancient type of alpha has become so feared in the minds of our enemies, that they have a blueprint as to what it is, and thus they will become concerned if you do it right, thus in a way you can become that alpha once more if you just train yourself to follow their shreeks, instead of avoiding them.

no one of importance cares. Even craziest of sjws can't control what they want. Women will still fuck you. Also toxic masculinity has little to do with women or masculinity for that matter it's mostly about how men interact with each other.

That's what you get for living in the (((West))).

>Fascists
mussolini died 80 years ago

Women love "toxic masculinity", they just hate themselves for loving it. It's a classic case of protesting too much.

>US PC culture
Sometimes I feel bad for you young ameribuddies.

SJW type girls are the ones who either cry rape if you make out at a bar and decide not to take them home, or secretly like to be tied up, beaten, called whore, and spit on while you fuck their ass. The tricky part is figuring out which kind they are.

>you will find plenty of roasties who don't give a fuck about "toxic masculinity" and who just want to go out, have a drink and have a good time.
>implying you can get your head around a concept but also ignore it too
you all sound perfect for each other

You're a waste of a bullet, you'll be gased and shoved into an oven with all your degenerate pals, you fucking kike scum.

Yeah I mean modern astronomers totally can't understand heliocentrism but also ignore it you're right user

Haha I mean geocentrism holy shit do I look dumb haha wow what an idiot

If they use buzz phrases like that then you should be staying well the fuck away from them.

Don't be with people who don't want you to be your best. Do what you want, and the right people will be available

nah m8 we'll pen them all in together without food and shelter and let the die to the elements, then bulldoze all the jew bits into the earth and grow weed with it and give the weed to niggers, so the jew's final resting place is weed resin in a nigger's lungs.