Let’s have a Lanklet thread

Let’s have a Lanklet thread

>Stories
>Progress
>Advice
>Confessions

-6’4” 72kg

I’ve stalled out on bicep curls cause the ROM is ridiculous. Nothing else works my biceps like curls.

you've stall out because you're 6'4" and 72kg you fucking idiot

Kek lanklets, when will they learn.

>tfw 1 centimetre off 6'3" at 80kg
My deadlift hit 112.5kg and my squat hit 107.5kg, but my bench is stuck on 57.5kg. Feels bad man.

>6’4” 72kg
eat something mister hungry skeleton

Quit being a bitch and eat more.
>6'5, 224 at about 16% body fat with visible abs.
>Bench 2 pl8s for 10 full reps and 300 for 1 rep.
>Mired by normies almost every day.
>Called the big guy at work
>Random ppl at my gym have complimented my fast progress.
>Currently have 3 fwb on rotation
>Having sex multiple times a week and still fap.
Currently cutting at a 1000 cal deficit for a month to have a nice 6 pack for the pool season. You just have to try harder bro.

I’m 6’2 and 210 at 10% bf

when i started lifting I was 155 lbs and skinny-fat. Sucked seeing 5’7 dudes lift for 1 year and look big as shit but i struggled with lanky arms and legs. However, when u do put on the size it is ginna be far more impressive than any 5-6 manlet looking buff. Tall + jacked and you get mired everywhere and are instantly the top dog in any gym

Im 6'1 and 72 kg and i managed to curl 35 kg with one arm for reps

But im a genetically gifted lanklet

For reference I think you start looking impressive at the 6’2 range when you hit 190-200 lbs of lean muscle so 8-10% bf. Ideally 16 inch arms, 32 inch waist, 42 inch chest, 45-50 inch shoulders.

Also, not at a high BF. You should be lean af

6'4 and 75 kilos but 1 year ago I was 62 with the same height so I guess there is some progress there

195 at 75kg. Down from 95kg.

Marathon running is a hell I don't know how to escape. I miss being big and bullying lightweights

how much kcal did u eat?

6'6 and 230lbs. My goal weight is 250, been lifting for almost two years to escape lanklet status. It's not an easy process but it's something

>6’3
>90kg
>19 yo nearly 20

No matter what i do i cant gain any size just really dense lean muscle. My metabolism is through the roof i can eat 3k callories a day and gain nothing.

6'6 here, 98kg. Can confirm, at 6'4 you should be at the very least 80kg.

6'3" 85kg lanklet here. 6 months lifting and my stats are decent, strongest in my year of 100+ students (although they are all DYEL).

110kg bench and curl 17.5kg for 10 reps. My squat sucks because I neglected it, but I've been working on it recently.

I'm slow bulking at the moment as I feel like a skelly. Hoping to hit 130kg bench by the start of the summer.

Post pics faggot, 6'6 here and I cut from 250 to 215 but I was a fat ass.

Lmao 3k cals and complaining about not gaining.
Ever heard about eating more, you faggot?

>gf calls me a dyel lanklet when she needs help reaching something
>I call her a manlet with gyno when I have to move my car seat back after she drives my car
>mfw I'm 5'7 and she's 5'5

6'5 99kg
Bulking on 3700-4000 calories a day
Goal weight is 110kg

>Napoleon
Napoleon was actually above average height for his time.

Bullshit, you eat what your mommy gives you, and your mommy is probably a thin milf who has no concept of dieting, so she portions your meals to the size of someone that's 5'8 at best.

Breakfast:
>2 cups of Oats
>Banana
>Scoop of protein
>Spoon of sugar
>Cup of milk
Mix that shit together, and funnel it up your ass.

Lunch:
>10 hard boiled eggs
>Pickles
Slowly insert it up your ass!

Dinner:
>2 chicken breasts
>1/2lb of broccoli
>1/2lb of rice
Squeeze that in through the pee hole in your dick, you little bitch!

Snack:
>Tub of cottage cheese
Hit yourself over the head with it because now you're getting fat, you bloated piece of fucking worthless shit.

Posting this in remembrance of my friend, JB, the greatest lanklet of all time. He was a swimmer but his true passion was lifting.
6'7 220lbs in this picture a few months before he was killed. Was an utter beast and stud.
The guy next to him is 5'6 145 lbs for reference.

I know I'm dyel right now but I recently changed my routine and strength is going up

I make my own meals. And everything i eat is fresh.

Did he die?

6"4, 73KG, 22 years old. How do I make it?

I'm 193/194 cm (6'4") and 94kg right now. Planning on cutting down to 88~ kg for the summer and then lean bulking. Having a large frame kicks ass.

Anyone else has back problems though? I have a family history of very flexible joints and i have the same problem, my back hurts like shit if i stand still for too long.

>6'4" 175lbs
>want to cut down to 165-170 to improve my power/weight ratio for cycling, but my doctor and coach say I have no more fat mass to lose
>tfw consigned to eternal mediocrity in endurance sports by my lanklet genetics

Manlets don't know how good they've got it. Their bodies don't waste any mass on extra visceral and connective tissue so they can get ridiculous power/weight ratios with ease.

I want to be 120 kg / 265 freedom units. I came from 78 kg / 175 lbs

Eat clean, eat big, lift big.

I've been lifting for a few years now and I'm starting to leave lanklet mode, but I made a few big mistakes along the way.

1. Eat right. Just by lifting doesn't make you healthy. Get high protein high carb diet like eggs, cheese, beans, red meat, etc. Eat healthy, cut the junk food

2. Eat big. I didn't start eating big until about a month ago. As a lanklet especially you gotta tack on weight, but make sure it's protein weight and not fucking sugar.

3. Lift big. I lifted for 1 1/2 years without a proper regement, which was basically 1 1/2 years wasted. Get an actual routine going.

We're all gonna make it

Here's 6'5 at 215, not sure about BF% though. Calipers say 14.5 according to JP3 method, but who knows. I do seem to store like 50% of my BF in my gut.

I would STRONGLY advice against bulking to 250.

I mean 6'6, fuck.

Oh man i know that feel. I used to cycle and do cross country and had the exact same problem. Havent been on a bike since because i cant stand not being the best. Started mma and boxing since and it seems to be better my long reach and is good for boxing and for getting into and out of submissions when doing ground work. Manlets cant get an armbar easily because my arms are to long.

no

It just sucks knowing that I'm putting out 30-40% more watts on average than the manlets in my category but because of their loltiny frames and bodyweight they still go faster.

any lanklets got some good arm progression stats?
feel my stick arms accentuate my lankiness

how long have you been lifting? dont get me wrong but i cant fucking believe you have to put effort to look like this. how can 3-4 inch make this much of a difference

Consistently, since like November lmao.

Youd probably be better up hill than them though? Thats always where i managed to go on the offensive and majority of the time i always came out on top.

Im 6'6". 82lbs on the first pic, just started lifting. Upper pics are 2016 and lower 2017. Now 212lbs, trying hard to break 220lbs but eating is so fucking difficult, pls no bully.

>Chest wont grow because excuses.
>Chickenlegs because more excuses

Bench 242lbs
Deadlift 330lbs
Squat 264lbs

Bench was 130lbs and squat 140lbs when i started.

>tfw 6'1 considered lanklet in my country
>still enjoy sick manlet gains
Move to a third world country, manlets, here you'll learn

Oops, I meant 182lbs was my starting weight.

I've gained 4lbs sonce Christmas and increased all my lifts by at least 30kg. No visible progress beyond having delts for the first time ever.

190 lbs of lean muscle should look way larger than that. I'm a 175 lanklet with probably about 150 pounds of lean and I have a 42 inch chest, 49 inch shoulders, and 32 inch waist.
My arms, however, are only 14.5 inches. Maybe I have a full sized chest but am lagging with my arms.

So you’re a fat guy who’s probably in the 30th percentile of strength for people as fat as you

What do you guys think is the ideal weigh for a 6'3-6'4 person? I'm at 198lbs atm, but my legs are a bit weak and I want to get to 210lbs by building stronger legs.
It just seems to me that everyone with that height looks nice and proportional in the 200-220lbs range.

>tfw almost same weight as OP
>6’5
>tfw postman
>Burn 600-1000cal before I even get to gym

Life is truly suffering when you have to eat 4700cal daily.

I suppose we have to suffer a while for life on easy mode

kettlebell snatches & swings also running, thank me later

yeah ur not lean ur like 16-18 bf

>skinnyfat lanklet my whole life
>started lifting last fall at 6'4 190 lbs
>so weak from lack of physical activity that I had to start squats and bench with just the bar
>now at 215 and finally starting to see results
>bench still won't fucking go up

we're all gonna make it

>6'4"
>lanky to the point where I'm lowkey worrying I got marfans
>bench 65
>not in kgs
>now at 120
I can no longer make 5 lbs jumps on my LP on bench and The Press, but I'm still gaining weight. About 0.5kg a week. Should I eat even more? What is going wrong? Or is it okay to switch to 2.5 lbs jumps already?

Keep eating man, same height as you and I didn't realize how little I was eating until I started keeping track. Like I was eating

I know, I didn't start gaining untill I started autistically counting calories. Also I'm gaining weight, averaging 0.5 kg a week, just wondering if I should gain weight more rapidly than that for maximal gains. >reddit lead me to believe that anything over 500 kcal surplus will be fat

Used to be 150 skelly at 6'2
Now 170ish king of skelly
Diet is lots of oatmeal, lots of eggs, lots of avocado with fruits and veggies around 3000 call (prolly not enough)
Manly do bodyweight stuff because I like it alot especially weighted pushups.
Any tips?

4000 cals MINIMUM. I did a gallon of whole milk evey single day (2400 cals and 128g protein) and made sure I got 200g of protein and 8 hours of sleep daily.

6'4" ~245lbs
Never been a lanklet. Lowest I got down to was 230lbs and that was probably around 12-15% bf. Thankful for having such a huge bone structure and just being wide.

Do you guys know a good beginner program for lanklets? 6'5 195lbs.

Stronglifts is pretty cool but OHP is harder than other lifts by a large margin. Maybe working in isolation is better?

Do OHP. Do lateral raises and band pull aparts also.

>go to gym almost every day, be on a roll
>suddenly get sick/gym owner has other work/some sort of interruption/i work some physical labor and can't, this always ruins the entire week
>this causes low continuity
>also need to eat more but i have no idea what because i'm a pedantic piece of shit but too lazy to literally make a meal plan for every single day ever
>strength got up pretty fast since i started, but now slowing down, low aesthetic gains

185cm 70kg

192 cm 95kg, up from 83. Still look pretty shit, but I've not been lifting for that long so my lifts are pretty shit.

Bulking was terrible at first, couldn't stand cramming all that food into me and having anxiety about not eating enough every day. Then I bought a mass gainer, and it has helped me massively. I do 2 scoops in the morning and 2 scoops at night, during the day I just eat normally, not trying to stuff myself or anything and it's been working great.

>I recently changed my routine
Just do SS you fucking nigger

>Life is truly suffering when you have to eat 4700cal daily.
drink your calories and eat more calorically dense food, trying to get 4700 cal of """clean""" food is miserable

>around 3000 call (prolly not enough)
Gotta eat more than that breh.
I’m on 3100+ as a 155lb manlet

this thread existing is fucking hilarious lmao

6'4 89-91kg 9-10%bf 5 and half months lifting
incline 90kg
weighted chin up with 27kg for 5
weighted pull up with 20kg for 5
just hit 60kg for 4reps on OHP today. i have ditched benching completely and am shooting for an 85+kg OHP by the end of this year.
i think spending time on a well developed delts and back is the way to go for an a masculine physique, with a good incline bench foundation

Started out 6'1" 61KG
Been working out for a couple months, up to 63KG
Gone from benching 20KG to 45KG
feelsgoodman

She(((male))) sounds like a boy, you’re not gay are you?

>6'0 71kg dyel
>70kg 1rm

laffin at ur life

>i managed to curl 35 kg with one arm for reps
protip: you didn't
your form was 100% pure unhygenic aids