Natty?

Natty?

No. Also, is he an abo or a nigger?

He has a thin frame which makes the muscles look bigger.

Smelly nigger

yeah dude just work hard

he's about 6'5", 94kg

I love posts like this

>Better looking that you (not even subjective, you're obviously an ugly cunt)
>Bigger than you
>More aesthetic than you
>More athletic than you
>Richer and more successful than you
>Will be admired by men and women more than you will ever dream of

And the way you come to terms with this is 'HURRR NIGGER THOUGH HUURRRR'

Nah. You're a cunt. A pathetic DYEL cunt. And you'll die that way.

Yes this is achievable natty.

What a fuckinf retard.
It's not achievable natty, 90% of pro athlete roids, 99 of pro black athlete roids
T. Friend of black guys at the gym, they all roid

That's the same height and weight as Usain Bolt but this guy is huge compared to him.

this, the other guy is probably some delusional newbie lifter with high hopes. Blacks have lower inhibition so lying about AAS usage is even less of a biggie to them

COPE

Niggers smell though. Wanto to know how I know you are a nigger ?

Maybe if its the start of the season, otherwise no.

not an argument
there's studies done that show blacks are far more likely to roid in US high school athletics. Professional athletes, regardless of race, are usually low IQ low inhib so they will do whatever it takes

There's a bunch of VFL players who goto my gym (VFL is state league is where people get selected for AFL)

They're literally all on steroids, 100%. They all have thin paper skin, low bodyfat year round, hard-dense look to their muscles, crazy veins, skin looking like they photoshopped it.

If these semi-pros are all on gear at my gym im 100% confident all of them fucking are. These guys stick out like sore thumbs at the gym.

You can literally tell if someones natty or not by just looking at their skin in real life, if it looks paper thin, theyre fucking not natty.

Natty housemate looks the same as this, he's too dumb to use steroids and couldnt afford them either

>Smelly nigger

Nice projecting but there is nothing you can do to deny that niggers are disgusting animals who should still be living their lives segregated from everyone else

Lmao no.

>cope harder

Damn, you got triggered hard by someone simply saying nigger...

Think about your life mate kek. Knowing you, you'll write me an essay in response to my comment.

Is that a picture of you?

nigger

tell us more mate, I'm fascinated by it. I agree, I reckon there's only a handful i the entire league that are clean.

Athletes stick out like sore thumbs

Wow!

Your mud hut awaits you.

>

Tbf to Sven there is nothing but straw and snow there. There is a reason they left for half the year to raid it sucks dick.

This.

I can't explain it exactly how it works, but I'm guessing drugs particularly anabolic steroids change the apperance and thickness and look of the skin.
I'm sure there is some research on the topic showing this but I can't find any.

>niggers dont smell

he legit looks like a monkey, i bet european girls love him

This.

Winter in Sweden fucking sucks. If I could travel south to trade and pillage in the winter I'd do it.

I hate this image so much
Today's nordic architecture obviously doesn't look like that but it's still the same in africa

>>I can't explain it exactly how it works, but I'm guessing drugs particularly anabolic steroids change the apperance and thickness and look of the skin.

nah man, it's the muscle itself. you've pretty much always got a pump, your muscles are always rock hard. it just makes them that much more prominent, especially when lifting or doing anything athletic.

>nordics 6000 years ago vs niggers today
kek

no

you guys always say nigger but wouldnt dare say that to a black person in real life. cucks, the lot of ya