Can jaw muscles be trained?

My jaw is shit so any extra millimiter would be an improvement.

inject test for years, chew gum atleast an hour a day the hard kind not cheap shit, loose water and bodyfat, fix your overbite

Chew mastic gum for 1 hour each day

It's bone you faggots.

Shopped, right? Looks worse

Bone + muscle = jawline
Mostly bone.
You do not need to train your cheek muscles, they will be tensed through regular workout. You can get a slight improvement through this.
But in most cases genetics>training

>brainlets tries explaining skull development

Hahaha I bet you're one of those fucking morons permanently overloading your jaw muscles because some scrawny bong on the internet told you to press your tongue up against your maxilla.

That study supports what I just stated?
Bone+muscle = jawline?

>actual nigger persists

Fell for the mew meme two weeks ago. Have less jaw pain in the morning already. why stop?

Don't talk shit, he can learn every attack.

Bones = what you grow as and develop over time due to other circumstances, genetics, lifestyle, illness etc. You cannot grow bigger bones through doing exercise and therefore your base jawline will be the size that it is depending those factors during your critical development phase (puberty).

Muscles around your jaw develop from being used. And they are used to most during exercise, or at least more intensely than you would use it through just talking in chewing.
I also remember a study showing that children that ate more chewy foods had more prominent jaws than children than didn't, due to their muscles around their jaw being larger.

If your jaw bone is small than you are a jawlet, but can marginally improve it through doing regular exercise and chewing decent solid food. Regular exercise because during exercise you are tensing your jaw

except the research article literally shows that mandible mass and ramus length and width increase due to masseter muscle you brainless subhuman

Yeah at what period of growth or development?

Just because the muscle growth correlates to the bone growth, does not mean it is a 1 to 1 growth. In fact if I read the statistics right, it's minor bone growth in comparison to large muscle growth. So okay, your bone structure may adjust if you're still in your early 20s as their is still minor growth during this period. But Ultimately you will still be stopped by the amount of initial development during puberty.

i.e. if your grandfather, father or mother or grandmother all have weak jaws and week muscle then there is very minor chance you can develop a nice jaw line. If one of the 8 have that trait then there is some chance depending on if the muscle and/or jaw bone size trait is recessive or dominant.
and so on.

>adult male volunteers mean age 23 years
your reading comprehension

are you actually trying to indicate the fact that you need strong masseter muscles to induce bone growth in the mandible to the person posting the research article? are you this fucking stupid???

get low bodyfat and pray you have native american cheekbones or high test

DID YOU KNOW