Is Satoshi alive?

Is Satoshi alive?

If so, he has a current net worth of $8 mother fucking BILLION

Why has he never cashed out even a few mil?.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dZNtbAFnr-0
bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do we know of his net worth?

How do u know he hasn't?

Because the blockchain is public retard

I'm guessing his btc address is public knowledge? So people can check the incomings/outgoings

Assumptions on which wallets are his/their's from early mining

Do you even bitcoin faggot?
PUBLIC FUCKING LEDGER

Because if he HODLs he will literally be the richest man on earth one day. By the time he's an old man he'll be god of the new world.

Odds are he's either dead or lost the keys

Show me the wallet address(es) with his 1 million coins that haven't moved in years then you fucking dipshits.

he has a shit ton of wallet all with different amounts. at this point we don't know exactly which ones are his so we don't know if he cashed out at least something

forgot his password

Oh, he's alive, alright youtube.com/watch?v=dZNtbAFnr-0

He will do his endgame move around 2032

>Craig

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

There must be loads of early miner wallets just sitting there with hundreds of k worth

I think in future (10-20 years maybe) it will be big business trying to hunt down keys etc on old HDDs to find the missing BTC, like treasure hunting

Bitcoin was created by CIA and NSA. So easy to usher in the one world currency when you promise some profits to the early adopters. The rest will follow right in like lambs to the slaughter

bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html

Enjoy

You realize the blockchain is public right?

If someone started moving lots of BTC (now worth millions) from dormant 2009 wallets it would be big news everywhere "SATOSHI IS CASHING OUT, HES ALIVE"

>In 2217, the AI god attempts to find Satoshi's private key.

>one world currency
you realize fiat already exists, right?

Just because you have to convert different currencies, doesn't mean there isn't already an agreed upon, albeit disjointed, store of value that people use to negotiate global exchanges.

crypto currency just simplifies and normalizes an already inefficient system

which ones are satoshi's?

The CIA killed him after gavin anderson doxxed him

He posted to Veeky Forums recently. He said he lost the keys.

So in bitcoins infancy, how many coins could someone mine in a day using a basic bitch Dell laptop low spec grandma edition? Ie someone who knew nothing about computers but liked the novelty of crypto and started mining while they browsed geocities and MySpace

Satoshi works with the CIA. They will use that money to fund whatever they need. They just need to wait til it hits 10K

How early you talking? In 08 a couple thousand a day. In 09 a couple hundred

No, I killed him. Took all his BTC afterwards. Clean job. Dumped him into the sea.

>In 08

...No.

>spoonfeed me!!!
kys

You dont know it

Not asking to be spoonfed you mongoloid, but the burden of proof is on the shit-spewing retards that can't back their claims up.

Satoshi = deep state

BTC was created to ease the transition to digital money.

Cryptsy, mtgox, silk road were all deep state setups to subtlety gain control over gobs of BTC.

no, thats called spoonfeeding when its information EASILY fucking accessible to anyone who googles it
"it"?
this shows you have NO idea how the coins are stored.

this
only retard would think Satoshi is some random guy
it's pentagon/NSA/CIA/NASA

satoshi is an ai that lives off sha256 hashes

Right... yet you still can't cough up the addresses. All of the top addresses by BTC amount have been accessed in 2016/2017.

I don't really give a fuck either way, I have enough BTC to be retired in the next 3-5 years. Have fun being a faggot.

original bitcoin code was too shit to be pentagon/cia i wouldn't doubt it is just some random pajeet. probably someone in the NSA figured out who it was and killed him off after they failed to get the private keys out of him.

If that's the case, he can claim the title of "most JUSTED man alive".