Nootropics

Are they worth it? What ingredients should I look for and where can I get them cheaply?

Other urls found in this thread:

lewrockwell.com/2017/07/bill-sardi/making-genetic-flaw/
alligga.com/conversion-of-ala-into-epa-and-dha/
huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/03/omega-3-supplements_n_1932903.html
examine.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copper_peptide_GHK-Cu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've been usinf Lion's Mane for about a month and I'm really hapoy with the results.

Look into -racetams, specifically oxyracetam and piracetam.

Wouldn't touch the rest.

the original picture was marked with the ones that would want to touch you

Ask me how I know you're a virgin

How can I recover?
Do tell.

Never met someone whose attraction is based entirely on lighting.

--Reversing Aging--
>Vitamin C (3-4g x 4)
>Niacin
>Nicotinamide
>Flax Oil (Omega 3s and thus telomere lengthening)

--Fun / Theoretical Supplements--
>Routinely, a few early cups of coffee (of which is documented as reducing the cortisol responses)
>(Di-)calcium phosphate (for supplementing both; especially as P has a lot of utilization in energy, and Ca plausibly allows bones keeping their stores)
>Mucuna Pruriens (has L-DOPA in it, which is metabolized into dopamine and epinephrine)
>L-theanine (an amino acid rarely found.. mostly in green tea; soothing; associations with GABA / NMDA-receptors; combines well with coffee)
>GABA

--Strong Antioxidants, for Neurotransmitter Protection and Other Benefits--
>Ground cloves (ORAC)
>Garlic (which comes together with increased intakes of vitamin C, establishing an environment for researched-up-to-300% NO production and reduced blood pressure)

--Potential--
>Beta-Alanine + Histidine, or Carnosine (balances pH, increasing endurance)
>5-HTP (is metabolized in vivo from tryptophan becoming quinolic acid, which is excitotoxic, so that has been shelved, as there's plausibly plenty in 160g-220g of protein; it forms serotonin, which produces melatonin)
>Ashwagandha (lots of benefits, e.g., test and coritsol, but has a cytoxic profiling on some cells, which is best taken with proper blood producing nutrition.. such as protein and iron.. and lots of water; 500g was $22)

lewrockwell.com/2017/07/bill-sardi/making-genetic-flaw/

alligga.com/conversion-of-ala-into-epa-and-dha/
huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/03/omega-3-supplements_n_1932903.html

examine.com

Also, for potential:

>GHK-Cu, oxaloacetate, and C60

Nicotine.

Vape it.

I have a supply of ritalin but I dont thing it works. I have taken it on and off, dont see any difference.

Should I try something else ?

Pictures like this don't make me nervous anymore. Am I making it?

mmpfh

Is there ANY solution to this? I became a fat cunt for a few months, got it under control when I realized what I was doing to myself but the damage was already done. They look gross.

Is there any surgical solution? Creams?

How do you know he is a virgin ? Unrealistic standards ? Too much ego ?

nah chew the gum or get a patch

Piracetam is top notch, aniracetam and phenylpiracetam are also close

None of them were marked idiot

Adrafinil's my goto, I get kind of paranoid about liver effects, even though I'm really sensitive and only need to take 150mg max

I have tried a lot of different nootropics and so-called nooptropics. It's not worth it. The super-powers people claim to get from them are almost always placebo, unless they're on stimulants like Adrafinil. In that case you might as well do speed.

Stick with coffee.

>Niacin
>Nicotinamide
D-Ribose for metabolizing NR at vastly reduced prices.

:^)

>GHK-Cu

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copper_peptide_GHK-Cu

>Wound healing in animals
>A series of animal experiments established pronounced wound healing activity of copper peptide GHK-Cu. In the dermal wounds of rabbits GHK-Cu facilitated wound healing, causing better wound contraction, faster development of granular tissue and improved angiogenesis. It also elevated the level of antioxidant enzymes.[15][16]
>GHK-Cu has been found to induce a systemic enhancement of healing in rats, mice, and pigs; that is, the GHK-Cu peptide injected in one area of the body (such as the thigh muscles) improved healing at distant body areas (such as the ears). These treatments strongly increased healing parameters such as collagen production, angiogenesis, and wound closure in both wound chambers and full thickness wounds.[17]
>Biotinylated GHK-Cu was incorporated into a collagen membrane, which was used as a wound dressing. This GHK-Cu enriched material stimulated wound contraction and cell proliferation, as well as increased expression of antioxidant enzymes. The same material was tested for wound healing in diabetic rats. GHK-Cu treatment resulted in faster wound contraction and epithelization, higher level of glutathione and ascorbic acid, increased synthesis of collagen, and activation of fibroblasts and mast cells.[18] Ischemic open wounds in rats treated with GHK-copper healed faster and had decreased concentration of metalloproteinases 2 and 9 as well as of TNF-beta (a major inflammatory cytokine) compared with vehicle alone or with untreated wounds.[19]

just pick modafinil, it's literally better and safer and more tested

Start with a well-balanced diet, adequate sleep, regular physical activity, adequate mental stimuli (i.e. additional non-dispersive "clever" hobbies)(for "clever" I mean: something that doesn't contemplate jizzing on moe figurines), then adequate three-dimensional sexual activity

only then, "nootropics" may give you that 1% more
otherwise it's like taking a multi while smoking meth

OTOH ritalin/adderall and amphetamines are a totally different game

I'm on a stack of lion's mane, omega-3, turmeric and black pepper almond milk tea, bacopa, cdp choline, phosphatidylersine, noopept, semax, intermittent huperzine a, nicotine. creatine and b vitamins.also modafinil and tdcs. oh and aerobic exercise, sleep, and dual n back

i'm trying to work through/overcome brain damage