The pyramid that caused the obesity epidemic

The pyramid that caused the obesity epidemic

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.archaeology.org/0811/abstracts/gladiator.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MzHLAqyO7PQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how so?

What do you think's gonna happen if you're eating 11 servings of bread a day?

>the most insulinogenic & lipogenic foods form compromise the largest recommended food group

It was originally funded by wheat and grain distributors/farms/companies/whatever to increase their profits, nobody needs to eat that much grain a day.

>get bulk of your calories from grains
>get bulk of your protein from a low calorie source
What's the problem?

Lol obesefags don't follow any food pyramid.

Those macros @ the recommended 2,000cal/day won't make anyone obese. Maybe a little less muscular than someone who skewed the macros a bit towards protein. But that's it.

Seriously, fuck, it's wheat, rice, potatoes. Basic-ass staple foods, they're not bad for you.

Protein and carbs have the same caloric content by weight you mong.

the diet is wildly unbalanced and not representative of an omnivorous animal like humans

Fat fucks just want to put the blame on anything but themselves. Never take responsibility for their poor life choices

Grains have been the civilizational staple for forever back when MEN were MEN. Stupid fucking shill.

it turns into sugar

grain was different back then. it's not the same as what we're eating now

archive.archaeology.org/0811/abstracts/gladiator.html

excuses
did anyone actually measure out portions and make sure they were in this ratio for any diet? Of course not, they just did what all people do eat what they want.

>more carbohydrates

Nah what caused it was the massive increase in average calorie intake over the last couple decades. Whether it's shit carbs or shit fat it will make you fat if you eat too much.

I know, right? So glad that back when I was obese, I made the CHOICE to start puking my guts out after every meal so I could be as underweight as I am now.

Yeah, that sure is a CHOICE I'm making every day. A sane man sure would CHOOSE to MELT HIS OWN INSIDES just so he could look like he DOESN'T lift.

Please. We're not "people." We're nothing but additional brain layers superimposed onto basal instinct-driven animals. The way we eat isn't a fucking choice. It's an organ. A behavioral organ. Our "brain stomach." When a healthy person eats right, the demons are happy. When someone with anorexia, bulimia, or, yes, binge eating disorder, eats right, the demons get mad. And when the demons are mad, there's no rest. First it was "I'm still hungry, feed me more, you need extra food to cope with the dick that went in your butt." Then it was "you're too fat, you did this to yourself because you're a weak disgusting glutton, that's why daddy stopped fucking you, why did you eat that you disgusting pig, here eat more." Then it was "you didn't deserve that food, kneel over the toilet and stick your fingers down your throat" -- and now it's "eat, puke, eat, puke, eat, eat your own puke, puke again."

You think going farther down this rabbit hole with each passing day is a choice?
This is the kind of shit they do to prisoners of war.
A healthy person CANNOT choose to do this.
Not this much.
Not for this long.
So how is overeating and not puking it back up any different.

>being such an animal that you literally cannot control your impulses
>resorting to anthromorphizing your organs in order to put the blame on literally anything other than the fact that you will not stop stuffing your fucking face
An actual human is able to stop, despite the trials that may come with that decision. If you are literally unable to stop, then you are an animal.

Keto cucks
youtube.com/watch?v=MzHLAqyO7PQ

Most bread is really shitty for you, and not enough meat.

>implying any obese person eats this diet

Bread isn't the problem. Sugar is, which is also in """"""bread""""""

tfw high quality bread is kill

holy shit dude

you should probably get more and better sleep

you sound unwell

Nah most Americans are just lazy kuntz.

Asians eat tons of carbs and are skinny af.

>murricans don't even have proper whole grain products anymore
kekekekek

10/10 bait

An "actual human" doesn't start.
Not when we're talking about inducing vomiting for weight loss.
An "actual human" isn't just able to stop, it ISN'T able to NOT stop.
You're right.
I am an animal.
The animal a man becomes when what makes it a man is taken away from it.

Rice is much healthier than wheat products. Insulin spike is much lower.

Grains are pure calories, white bread is complete trash, no vitamins and shiet.
You're better off eating veggies, meat and maybe some actually good grains like oats.

This Plus the fact that it's one of cheapest to produce food sources.
If there werent like seven fuckloads of people, then we wouldn't have to ride on cereals so much.

This is by any means a good diet, it won't make you Veeky Forums but italians and japanes eat like this and they're two of the ealthiest populations on earth.

How could it when people didn't follow it? Vegetable oils went from 250 calories a day to over 700 from 1961 to 2011. Grains went from like 650 to 800.

Exercise you fat fuck.

deep.

>a-america is not a fatass country! it's the (((pyramids))) fault I swear!

Don't Asians eat smaller portions?

Civilization is a blip on the evolutionary radar. Our bodies have evolved to efficiently utilize the flesh of other animals. You could literally only eat meat and fats and you would be fine. More than fine actually.

>implying america is a fatass country
>"i'm not a subhuman piece of shit, i swear! my COUNTRY is what made me fat! it's not like i've always been destined to be this way from the beginning because i'm just weak and have no worth as a human being and uniquely never deserved to be born!"
yeah ok double burger
regorts,
swedn

bait

So can we agree to just stick grains under the sugar cone?

>humans
>omnivores
Just lol my dude

>pointing put that humans are omnivores is """"""""bait""""""""
the absolute state of v*gan subhumans

>you can reliably tell a creature's diet based on their features
yeah, just like how hippos are obligate carnivores due to their foot long canines

They used a rainbow for this chart because whoever would take it seriously would have to be a major faggot.

>linking vegan biased wingnuts.

Wonder what my macros would have to be to get that bulk...
Look at those glutes.

>only evolve a decent brain because of all the calories you accessed once you figured out how to cook meat
>LMAO veganism, guys

If you actually follow this diet plan you wouldn't get fat retard. No obese motherfucker is keeping themselves within these guidelines

Everything turns to sugar before it is metabolized. Glycolysis is one of the first steps in cellular respiration. Our proton gradients in our mitochondria are created by the most basic of sugars.

Most Americans didn't follow the food pyramid.

The top half is what's consumed most.

Cope harder faggots

When I look at this chart, I don't think everyone just became lazy. Its much worse than that. Food pyramid, processed food, corn syrup. And really people don't even think about it when they eat. I'm rambling... Just mad about this crap.

I eat meat, therefore I am not frugivorous