Be honest fit, you do shave, don't you?

be honest fit, you do shave, don't you?

I shave every evening with my wet shaving set like my grandpa did :)

Only acceptable ways to shave

i grow a full beard with my god tier genetics

No because I don't have a proper jawline and I use my beard to cover my hideousness.

of course. only two kinds of people don't shave their face: women and children

based

I got a merker and some feather DE blades about 5 years ago. Haven't looked back. Every once in awhile I see those reloads for the shit gillette mach 24 quatro titanium whateverthefuck in the store and the prices blow my mind. How the fuck do people get scammed into buying that shit? I assume it is like me where they guess there is no other option like DE safety or electric.

Yes, but with an electric razor because I like to feel some stuble

Shaving costs me like 20 bucks a year now as well, it's nuts. That was every month with the cartridges.

I don't need to that often because shit tier beard genetics (every man in my family for the last 2 generations has been clean-shaven). Doesn't matter since I have a good jawline but I'd like to get some stubble going.

>muh genetics
If your genetics were god tier you wouldn't have to keep your face pubes to cover your jaw

This. maintain the single dad stubble at all times.

Yes, just about every other day because I can only grow a numale neckbeard.

The Patrician's shave

>tfw figured out a few years ago that full shaves irritate the shit out of my skin
>could only shave once every two or three days
>started doing single pass shaves only, was able to shave every day after that
>stubble grows back by the end of the day and never BBS, but still better than having irritated skin half the week
>do this for a few years, finally try a full shave again the other day
>figure my preshave soap, good razor blades, better technique and good aftershave will save me from the irritation this time
>shave is good, dat smoothness I haven't felt in forever
>wake up the next day, stubble has already grown back and skin is irritated as ever

Fucking feels bad, man.

I’m required to shave for work

No, I have slight maxillomandibular recession combined with a lower than average gonial angle which in combination with my above average frontal, nasal and zygomatic bone projection creates the illusion of anterior vertical deficiency, despite it by no means being a reality when the metrics are considered.

Fuck that. I'm full Jesus mode.

I use an electric trimmer to give myself a constant short stubble, then I just shave a very small area near my cheekbones in order to make the stubble even on both sides. Doing a full clean shave every other day is too much hassle.

Kinda like pic related.

>nip picked examples

Why do you teenagers are so full of self hatred that you can't grow a beard that you shit on everyone with a high enough testosterone level to grow one?

>that line of cum in your beard

Be honest, you don't base your looks on retarded internet pictures made by people who look like this, do you?

It's just a result of vitiligo. Girls actually love it for some reason.

I only shave once/week, mostly from laziness. No one gives a shit as long as I'm not full "homeless and living under a bridge" mode.

If you don't have to shave your face everyday you don't have a real job

Do you?

I work for a well-known medium size software company and nobody cares. 75% of the men in the office have beards.

>software

the only exception really

I work in medicine and all of the men have beards

T. Office cuck

Pretty much every job that doesn't involve you interacting with the customers/clients is an exception, desu.

I said real job. no one cares what nerds do.

truth

people associate you with a skunk. you look like you smell like shit

If you work in medicine and have a beard you're fucking retarded. You're probably a shitty PT or some dumb shit

>works at UPS

>hurr it's not a real job if I don't say so

Are you me?

I'm a sous chef at an award winning London resturant/hotel, most of the guys I work with have facial hair. The ones who don't have just started their careers.

You care because without us to make you precious weeb sites, apps, anti-virus software, video game etc, you'd be back to watching tv all day instead of shitposting 24/7.

shaved my butthole today

*sips black coffee*
Indeed my good sir. You're a gentleman and a scholar.

>tfw can't grow beard

Seriously, you look like Charles Manson

That's some serious cope.

>work in medicine
>retarded
You're the retard

ENT actually.

No, I don't. His hair is shorter and he has a goatee.

Honest question, what are chinlets supposed to do?

What's it like working with a bunch of muslims?

Sure they do LARPboi

It's simple, if you can't grow a full beard, don't. If you can, grow it.

I've got a strong jawline so I like 2-3 days of stubble to make it even more defined. I also shave with a double edge razor so it's a pain to shave every day

Hello soyboy.

If you're gonna have long hair as a dude at least take care of it. Unless you're homeless it shouldn't look that damaged.

>virgin learns that girls like men with features that stand out

They ask me if I dye it all the time.

Hello, dyel cuck.

What damage? It's damp from the rain. Girls usually tell me they wish my they had hair as thick as mine.

>preferring to pay more for cartridge "razors" instead of paying significantly less for a superior shave

Are full goatees okay? I'm gonna have one whether or not they are, I just want to know if I'm less socially acceptable then before

Did you dye your beard that toothpaste white color?

Only if you have a shaved head.

No, I have vitiligo.

>I... I swear girls totally like me, guys!

>hi welcome to IHOP

Sorry, no. I like my hair.

>"Like a skunk?"
>"I'm serious! Then I asked him if he dyed it."
>"And?"
>"He smirked at me and told me he had a some weird condition."
>"Ew, what a creep."
>"Yeah, totally!"

Quality post, mate.

Those are shit-tier aesthetics, user

It's okay, /r9k/. I know that some girls were mean to you, but it doesn't mean all girls are like that.

mirin

>biggest draw in wrestling history
>shit-tier aesthetics

Beards are for faggots, lefties, commies and fatties. Clean shaven is for the working God-fearing right wing patrician man

What's the consensus on goatee's?

Your dad must be proud
faggot

Samefagging won´t save you from your shame, Skunkbeard the rank

Depends how full and thick they they are. Any less than pitt on the left is too little.

You have to be Brad Pitt first.
Same as the fight club workout routine.

Also, "Skunkbeard the rank"? Are you aware that you're not on reddit?

So you agree with me, good

>fearing a dead jew puppet

ok soyboy

>Going as far as using your phone to compliment your ugly beard
Are you?

I usually have a big beard, but i had an interview this week so i had to trim it (clipper at 1mm setting). I've gotten a lot of compliments about it, so im probably gonna keep it short from now on.

My nigga. My electric shaves just smooth enough that next day I have perfect stubble for max aesthetics.

Hate the baby smooth face.

That's the reason why I'm never gonna grow a beard

Need to grow one to hide my weak chin none of the numale shit though a proper beard

hahahahaha

This.
A good beard is better than no beard, but a bad beard is worse then no beard.
Same with hair. Grow it out if its sexy and curly, keep it short if its shitty.

Lmao, what about some guy giving me a compliment triggers you so much?

This. I think I could grow a full beard but it grows in patchy and some parts come way before others even appear. I just settle for stubble

>dyel cuck
t. can't squat 3pl8

>curly hair
>sexy
>in either gender
>curlfags really beleive this

so is it true shaving with a safety razor gives a better shave than using cartridge razors?

i only use an actual razor on my neck to stave off a neckbeard. for my face i just use a beard trimmer without a guide on it

whenever i use an electric razor it shaves way too close.

Absolutely disgusting

Probably the most common compliment I get is from women wanting to play with my curly hair. Idk why you dislike curls so much user