Who cutting with alcohol here?

Who cutting with alcohol here?
I'm hungry a lot but at least I can get a little drunk every so often.
IIFYM indeed

Other urls found in this thread:

niaaa.nih.gov/alcohol-health/overview-alcohol-consumption/what-standard-drink
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Alcohol drastically limits the body’s ability to burn fat u silly goose

Alcohol makes me want to eat everything in sight.

one gram of ethanol alcohol contains 7 calories
>>"In the United States, one "standard" drink contains roughly 14 grams of pure alcohol, which is found in: 12 ounces of regular beer, which is usually about 5% alcohol. 5 ounces of wine, which is typically about 12% alcohol. 1.5 ounces of distilled spirits, which is about 40% alcohol."
niaaa.nih.gov/alcohol-health/overview-alcohol-consumption/what-standard-drink

IIFYM!
>eat last meal of the day
>wait at least an hour
>drink on an empty stomach
>don't eat again
I skip a meal to drink.
Total is on average 1700 calories a day.

I always drink alcohol

very active so i get to cut at 2500 kcal. spending 500 of those tonight on alcohol, although pretty stupidly. 3 1.5 shots of tequila to get drunk and 1 mikes hard to nurse for the party

>mikes
yeah but its delicious

2 of these bad boys for me.
clocks in around 560 kcals.
I don't go out drinking anymore, fuck bars, fuck clubs. Fuck sitting around for hours pretending you care for any of these people who live to go out and get drunk and don't even lift, fuck the dumb roatie bitches drinking 3 vodka cocktails all night. Fuck the pleb tier faggots who drink lager.
Drinking at my computer watching ReviewBrah after eating a homemade tuna roll master-race.

>being this autistic about your physique

you guys actually let your gains control your social life? If I'm going out I am going to enjoy myself and that consists of drinking as much as I feel like and eating whatever I want, I lift for fun I don't get paid for it so I don't take it super serious like an autistic fag

I lift 3x a week and I'm in better shape than 90% of guys

Iktf bro. Some guys here take lifting way too seriously for not being pro bodybuilders

Do you think you can go clubbing forever and maintain a good body?
Look at the average weekend warrior they look like trash.
Keep up that attitude it will serve you so well when you hit 30 and everyone else has moved on.

I'm 29 years old man and yeah I drink on weekends, I know guys who drink literally everyday and are in good shape because they work labor jobs, just because you can't maintain a good physique and drink because you're a desk jockey doesn't mean we all turn 30 and get fat and out of shape if we don't go full autism on our diets

Kek my dad's a 54 year old roofer and probably in better shape than almost everyone here who monitors their diet and he gets drunk everyday

>dieting so you don't end up fat is autistic
Keep going out drinking every weekend, that's a great look for a 30 year old man.

>Drinking at my computer watching ReviewBrah after eating a homemade tuna roll master-race.
see now I just stopped drinking all together, whats the point of drinking alone? you an alcohol?

Not him but it's relaxing when you live a shit life throughout the week

Sit on the couch all weekend that's a great look for a 30 year old man

>can't go outside unless it's to get drunk and watch some thot shake her ass
good luck with this.
>what's the point of drinking alone
Same reason people jack off, you don't have to do it but it feels good.

This

Drinking alone is way better than drinking in public

the fuck? what's wrong with lagers?

Mah nigga. I'm about to crack open my first of these two user. Here's to you.
Taste like shit mostly, bloat you up like crazy. 250 kcals per pint which for the alcohol percentage is awful. A pint of 8.2% cider is like 280 calories. that's 30 calories more for nearly double the strength.

>Drinking at my computer watching ReviewBrah after eating a homemade tuna roll master-race.
that sounds awful.

weed is way better and i dont do either. alcohol is a terrible drug and only useful to get whores loose.
Heroin is the gentlemens drug but too addicting so weed is the best option for watching tv or YT and vidya. also decent for lifting too.

Weed is mostly shit
>get high
>get paranoid
>get hungry
>have to eat food I don't even want go over my calories for the day
>heart rate spikes like a jackhammer
nah fuck weed. I need to drink a little just to take away the paronia that shit brings. Haven't had any in years.

Heroin is for real men

poor abv. they're the equivalent of eating a salad on a bulk

Literally what I said.

>Muv-Luv will NEVER get animated
Even though they did all that other shit. Ah well, probably for the best.

>what is total eclipse
That shit is half Alternative and half harem loli fanfic.