Just Came across this guy on Facebook

Just Came across this guy on Facebook.
Are there any scientific studies on this face yet? It is undeniable.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2555422/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Cuckface
Its called faux-surprised face. Its the current duckface trend.

>he's an omnivore

jesus fuckn christ

>he

That's not a man. That's a 30 year old boy

someone post the image of the user who investigates how it is a sign of submission

I think it's supposed to mock the soyboys

i just recently started seeing it every god damn where. its like watching a stereotype form right before your very eyes.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2555422/

Idk how to read, what’s the tl;dr

>Among primates, the function of the bared-teeth also has different meanings depending on the species and their type of social organization. Among macaques species that have despotic social systems characterized by strict, linear dominance hierarchies, i.e. rhesus monkeys, the bared-teeth display appears to be a signal of submission, or rank recognition in that it is only given by subordinates to higher ranking individuals

also
>In these species, the bared-teeth display is more appeasing and functions to increase social attraction and affiliation. It communicates benign intent in that the signaler wishes no harm, and that there is no risk of aggression

It's called the Soylent grin.

You ain't gonna deny those are the most average white american men ever

His jaw unhinges like a fucking snake

I can get over the open mouths but the beady, lifeless eyes really creep me out. It's like they're husks of people

Fucking retard.
Pic related is the bared teeth display, in humans its a smile. We already know a smile is a sign of non aggression.

Also human behaviour is far more complex than animal behaviour.

stop with this and the fear grimace meme, i get that its SO clever and hilarious, but that person is not baring their teeth, theyre just making a faggoty ironic face so when people laugh at how faggoty they look they can say "I WAS TRYING TO BE SILLY SO YOURE LAUGHING WITH ME NOT AT ME!"

I've yet to see a greentext about soyboys, anyone got stories or screencaps to share?