also natty

Play guitar/bass for a living.

IM ANDREW W K

AND THIS IS
>DESTROY
>BUILD
>DESTROOOOOY

become a bricklayer

having played guitar as a teen, i can safely say that my forearms look amazing.

the imbalance is lame though

I played guitar for 10 years and my arms are non-existent

Deadlifts without straps
Rolling a barbell forwards and backwards in your hands while standing for 1 minute each
Farmers carry
1 minute hangs
Front curls (for maximum respect)

It was a higher-T time, even DYELs were Popeyes

>arms from guitar/bass

Never heard of this meme in my life

Can confirm. Bass player for about 13 years. Forarms are fucking juicy

fuck, is this the new Veeky Forums meme?

Forearms specifically. All instructors teach you to grip and squeeze a tennis ball when you start learning. The reason for that is you are constantly moving your fingers rapidly which works every small muscle in your forearms, and it helps with strengthening the muscles faster so you don't get tired when playing

>Rolling a barbell forwards and backwards in your hands while standing for 1 minute each
what

>Join Frat
>Host party and do "Who do you know here's" until failure repeat until 6th year senior with business degree

idk work out for 6 months? these really aren't impressive forearms for anyone who's been lifting for over a year.

It's retarded. I've been playing guitar for 13 years and my forearms never were big until I did actual workouts.
Look at guys like Steve Howe, Jimmy Page, Frank Zappa, and Steve Vai. All are skinny as fuck in their prime and they were probably all practicing 6+ hours a day

work out your forearms
duh.

honestly I think they probably just got it from packing amps/stacks and equipment every day. Look at how much stuff they had for Live from Pompeii. I really don't think you gain muscle from guitar, Ive played for 8 years and didn't have any until lifting.

like this guy said, most musicians are often grotesquely thin

their forearms aren't even that big, they're just skinny from nonstop partying, amphetamines and lsd. you could get similar definition being dyel if you just lost weight

When you get good enough at guitar, the musical vibrations from the music cause microtears in the forearm muscle fibers in such close proximity to the guitar.

are you a grill? you masturbate with the other hand whether lefty or righty. if anything guitar balances your forearms. string instruments are minimum to aesthetics.

Heavy deadlifts + weighted pullups.

Why does the guy on the right look like David Gilmore?

Stop lifting weights maybe?

easy, fold your arms like pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=DUxd5EoiY4s

do SS

Yeah, and why does the other guy looks like Roger Waters?

We need answers.

I play guitar and fence, works out dominant and non dominant forearms, been doing both for 8/9 years, feelsgoodman

>Why does David Gilmour look like David Gilmour

bearmode Dave is my goal desu

I play guitar and go climbing twice a week, forearms are thicc as a brick