Growth supplements

Hey Veeky Forums

I'm an 18 year old 5'7 manlet in desperate need for advice. I am a late bloomer and grew about an inch last year but I am slowing down in growth. I estimate that at most I'll finish growing at 5'9, but more than likely I will just end up at 5'8. I want to try to maximize my growth while my growth plates are still open. Are there any legal supplements I can take to increase growth that won't kill me? I already have an average to sub par face so I need all the help I can get.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3C79hy2mU10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

10 IUs of HGH injected into your belly every day for 2 years.
$$$$$
thats your only choice

Rip I don't want to do that :(

is there any way i can make hgh myself and if not how much does it roughly cost

If you somehow manage to synthesize HGH in your kitchen contact me to make millions

I would say that it is close to the most expensive hormone out there that actually gives results.

Hgh is the only thing that will promote growth nothing else. You dont want to skim out on the brands. Only the best will do. And if your not buying it on ice or cold then its dead and wont work.

Be a big boy , spend about $2000 and get a supply. Inject it into your fat around your belly button with a little prick of a needle.

Wait a minute
>6'0
>Average female height
What? In Poland average height for female is 5'5

Jesus christ that picture is a super-elitist meme. that's the last thing you should listen to

youtube.com/watch?v=3C79hy2mU10
>HGH
Listen to Pianoman before you jump on that shit (assuming you're a richfag and can actually afford it)

Unironically, estrogen blockers like tamoxifen. Estrogen closes growth plates.

fasting causes your body to produce more HGH

its a meme you dip, the only place you'll find women that tall are in Nordic countries and if things keep going the way they do, they're gonna be a lot shorter in a generation or two.

Onions and regular stretching

I'm 19 and am using mk 677, only recently started so am not sure if worth it yet

Is the sleep gains true?

What's the best fasting routine for maximum HGH and health benefits?

Play basketball

I have had loads of wet dreams and dream every night but i require lots of sleep anyway and never had problems sleeping before.

Play basketball

Stretch three times a day for 5-10 minutes

Eat clean and big (imo only chicken, fish, lamb, green vegetables and clean carbs)

If you're a britfag, you can begin the long process with the NHS in haggling to get HGH injections. You have to prove you're genuinely depressed about your height, get two doctors to sign that off, etc.

I'm doing everything I can to reach 5'11 from 5'9, my whole family were late bloomers but that doesn't mean I will be.

>"grow, grow, grow"

Just do IF for ever. I've been unintentionally doing it when I was younger because the lunch my dad packed was disgusting. I am a lot taller than my brother now that we're grown up. Think it had something to do with that.

Alright bro I'll try the 8/16 one then

I'd actually recommend OMAD but ease yourself into it. Doing keto at same time helps a lot because it decreases ghrelin pretty much negating hunger.

I would if I had weight to afford to lose, I just want to reap the hormone benefits I'm far too skinny already for OMAD.

D-d-d-does it work after you're 21 / growth plates closed? Asking for a friend.

I am 183 cm and I haven't grown since I stopped playing basketball when I was 13, I am almost 21 now.

It is almost like basketball made me taller.

if not for heigh gains, you might get a bigger penis and a bigger heart (everyone loves a man with a big heart)

People aren't tall because they play basketball, they play basketball because they're tall.

Basketball won't fucking make you tall.

Yeah then 16:8 is great

>tfw 19 and 5'4 but people have said i looked 13-16 years old

IS THERE ANY HOPE BOYS? AM I A LATE BLOOMER WHO WILL GET A MIRACLE SPURT?

Christ are you Filipino or something?

I fast regularly, just did a five day fast. the point of fasting is to SLOW growth, it reduces IGF-1 in particular. that's why it's good for longevity. dont take some rando's advice off the internet abou tfasting for growth do a bit of research on fast yourself. if your looking to live a long, healthy life fasting could be great. if your looking to maximize growth while your young , i'd be skeptical of it's application.

YEP

Move back to the Philippines?

Come work on ship the bro

>22
>mom has been telling me for years that I'm 5'11
>measure myself last night
>5'10
>measure myself this morning
>still 5'10

I know it's only an inch but the reality hurts

Fertiliser in your shoes, worked for me. I'm 6'6.

>has my heart grown? probably

>the only place you'll find women that tall are in Nordic countries
I almost never come across women taller than my little sister who's 5'7.

You'll stay a manlet forever. Why do you refuse to use HGH? It doesn't even have side effects unlike roids.
"HGH gut" is actually only caused by using both HGH and insulin, not just HGH.

At least here in Finland I feel like most women I've seen were 5'11" or so

That's because he used it for a decade. If OP uses it for 1-2 years he'll be completely fine and most likely grow up to be taller than 6 feet.

Here in Sweden it's very rare that you'll come across women that tall. I've only met a handful who have been 5'11, and in High School there was a chick who was around 6'2, and she's the tallest girl I've come across.

enlarged organs?

>tfw 5'9 in Norway

good luck with the baldness.

I'm 5'9 here in Sweden and it's not that big of a deal to me. People never call me short, and the ones that do that are the people who know that I fell for the manlet meme and they try to bant with me because of it, keep in mind that the people who do bant with me because of it are around my height.

does stretching really help? maybe stretches with the spine?

>mk677
>cardarine
>l-arginin
>phenibut
>niacin
>b12
>nolvadex
>letrozole
>creatine
>taurine
>clenbuterol
>hgh

there you go

>6'6" 220lbs

Decent face, good chin, average dick

I'm good, thanks

d-does this work?

You don't want a bigger dick?

the dick isn't an organ you brainlet

>the dick isn't an organ

wtf is wrong with you amerifats?

Looks like you could use some organ growth on the brain as well, pal.

I'm 6' 2" that's pretty much new manlet cut off point how do I gain 2 extra inches?

bump for interest. I'm 6'5" in the morning and wanna gain another 2 inches, I wanna dwarf 99% of men, not only 90%. Heightmogging gets addicting and getting heightmogged feels even worse when you're tall.
Current routine is stretching before evening, along with heavy compounds to boost growth hormone production. Sadly I am currently cutting again which might have an adverse effect. If you are young and self conscious OP I would assume to be on a caloric surplus 365 days a year

Is it true that you lose hight by squatting?

oh fugg

I noticed I'm hungry as fuck on it. not bad cuz the bulk but still insane hunger gains

the brain isnrt an organ retard its a mineral

Honest to god you're better off accepting your height the way it is. It isn't your fault, you can't control it. If you weren't malnourished as a kid it's a genetic thing.

In other words just burself

This

But it does descrease bone growth 30 %