How do you cope, when you have an awful workout session?

How do you cope, when you have an awful workout session?

You take a deep breathe say, "I'll do better tmrw"

I do a brosplit, its hard to have a bad day doing a brosplit.

I dunno how the fuck you guys do upper/lowers or full body routines while having a normie life/responsibilities.

Days where you don't feel super high energy its going to make doing several compound lifts for different muscle groups even harder.

Its easy to get through Squats when I know all Im doing after that is other random lower body isolations.....but its hard to get through Squats knowing you have Bench/Chinups/whatever else to do right after it...

easy, take a break as soon as it starts getting shitty. then take more preworkout and start from the top in an hour.

I don't, I just think of my ex and how valentines is coming up and I feel even worse

it's about the fucking mindset bro

I just deload and make sure to get lots of sleep, then go hard next session

>he gets upset over literal dates

Feminine behaviour, I bet you were raised by a single mother

I don't have bad sessions.
#dontjustsurviveit
#thriveinit

i dont have bad workouts because I know how to use preworkouts

Was supposed to have text, but i try to make sure I eat properly and stretch well afterwards to make the best of it.

What does vin diesel have to do with this?

Thats a famous chef in the pic, not some faggot actor

Use the goddamn RPE system you DYEL

I just tell myself I'll rebound and make up for it next session. It's always worked. It's alright to have a bad day in which you can't break your squat 1RM, wrap it up, take it home and use it to motivate you the next day.

Doing heavy compounds is only a problem when you're not used to doing heavy compounds. The psychological and physical stress of doing squats diminishes greatly when you've been doing them for a while.

This, along with the knowledge that it's a marathon not a sprint, and I never leave the gym dissatisfied.

I used to self-flangellate as punishment, but now that I have a roommate, I just keep it in.

incorrect, I just miss my ex

lower the weight, higher reps

>he jumps to conclusions and broad generalisations
How old were you when you were raped, user?

A shitty workout is better than no workout