Just curious

just curious

This guy never slept. Also looked like a god. Had everything on point except low sleep.

Lotus was a well known /fraud/

6 hours is okay I guess.

Lotus had good genetics and trained for 11 years. Stay jelly.

ROID COPE

Where is the objective proof lotus was using steriods?

Where is the objective proof that you aren't wearing a buttplug now?

How long have you been lifting and what do you look like? Is it that hard to accept people can achieve something after a decade of training since 16 years old?

Loving that soylent grin in the background.

I'm just posting because damn DAT ASS

>Loving that soylent grin in the background.

He said so himself?

The inhaler joke when he had bronchial pneumonia?

Dude was natty and made it. No wonder a crab in the bucket would try and tarnish his name.

Or was it the creatine troll?

is it so hard to accept that lots of people use steroids and most of them don't look like ron cole? in fact most of them look worse than this guy

Lol mate you don't sleep under four hours a night, eat twice a day, and look like that naturally. Sorry.

>photo of sexually attractive woman
>focuses on a mans facial expression in the background

never change Veeky Forums

Not in the least. Being on this board since he started posting there is no doubt in my mind he is natural. Sorry for not being a salty crab man.

The OP asked if anybody did and that was in the archive for lotus to maintain. When he was training to gain he emphasized adequate rest. Context is everything.

t.user who gets triggered every time someone mentions soylent men.

im mirin lotus. hes one of the most dedicated fake natties out there.
he would fit right along other gymshark athletes like ozomba obilur

Nogs don't count. Show me a natural white guy with a decent body who slept 4 hours.

Had a training partner coworker on a Americorps internship one summer who literally had like no idea what he was doing nutrition wise. NONE. Had like never had a protein shake in his life, didn't know to count calories, drank pretty regularly, just trained every day. And stupidly like hit chest every day.

JACKED. Bigger than that dude. Niggers don't count.

lotus never looked as good as this guy (dry,lean, etc). the difference between them is night and day. lotus looks good in a bathroom, ozomba looks good on a stage. huge difference.