Another night of drunken saturday depression

>another night of drunken saturday depression
Being an alcoholic really kills my gains, lads.

How do I stop?

this drunk rifghntnow

My inability to spell will soon follow, friend.

Bump for depression.

Just don't drink alcohol lmao

was just thinking about how lucky I am that I can't process alcohol well and thus feel no remorse in abstaining from drinking culture, thank you for further affirming this for me

What did he mean by this? How can someone not "process" alcohol?

by being a pussy

He's a red person

B vitamins get depleted by alcohol metaboism. Supplement.

Replacing unsaturated fat with saturated fat fixed cirrhosis/fibrosis of liver in alcoholic mice. Even without reducing alcohol intake.

Enjoy.

I'm actually dealing with an alcohol addiction. I've been doing pretty good lately, only getting drunk once or twice a week. By the end of October, I was drinking 10-12 beers a night 5 nights a week.

Something you may not have noticed, if you drink because you're feeling depressed, the next day you'll feel a lot more depressed.

>tfw have a pathetic loser life but dislike drinking cause it makes me sick and hungover

you're not gonna make it

Don't buy alcohol. Your wallet will thank you

For me, cutting out my social life entirely worked.
Living healthy now is actually worth that.
Bit of an uphill battle now in terms of networking. You have to sort of embrace life on hardmode man. Chances are, you haven't set many good things in motion for yourself and every night you waste being a drunk faggot is just putting you farther and father away from fulfillment. But you're not too far away to turn back user.

I get sick, stomach has a fit everytime I drink unless I eat a ton of food
nigger I've probably experienced more pain in my life than you physically eat shit
a kike person

So... Get drunk then eat a kebab?

Tbh, no friends, sparse family, no gf.

I enjoy drinking and shitposting. I know I should stop though.

Weed bro. Cannabis is your friend. Just watch our for the employment drug test

Whenever you feel like drinking just go do meme exercises in the gym to spend time. I was just in the gym for three hours doing whatever I felt like. Did pull ups, dips, rowed for 1000, farmers walk, flies, rowed again, calf machine, tippy toe on treadmill, rolled for pushups and got fucking 98 so did them, did some crunches, did some curls.

Enjoy mind fog and having the mental capacity of a spastic 8 year old

>move to 3rd shift for more money
>lose contact with friends, family, life
>want to get drunk to cope
>"alcohol inhibits protein synthesis 20% 24 hrs after consumption"
>welp rest day tomorrow it is.
>not training, even more depressed.
>want to get drunk, but all stores/bars are closed.

Tapering off benzos too. So hard to not take a bunch and throw on some stupid movie.

Stop being a sadboii Nookie

>3 day drunk bender, blooming alcoholism
>had a deload week that turned into 3 weeks of no gym because of school, work, poverty, depression and alcoholism
>trying to get back into it tomorrow

I really don't feel like going because my efforts never get far enough to amount to anything, but skipping just makes it harder to go back

easy with those benzos bub, I hope you really mean taper

been doing this off and on bro
trying to hit the gym after work today, back to square 1
>atleast I've been eating alright

>alcohol makes me feel like shit now
>weed isn't as fun as it was before

It's mainly because I remain sober at the core throughout the inebriation. I've just stopped doing party drugs altogether.

I started dating a girl right after she broke with her ex, she had been talking to me months before.
She is one of those instagram "alternative hoes" with colored hair, and one of the dumbest people ever.
I knew since the start that she isn't worth shit, but because of my lonely nature, i clinged to her and we been fucking for like 3 months, i know she is dating other guys, we talked about not having any obligations to eachother and stuff, this was what i expected from the beggining, yet i still feel angry and possessive inside, i just don't want to lose sex.
And i think about trying to date other girls too, find someone better while still getting sex, but i don't have much places to search for, i invited a girl i've been friends who sometimes kissed to a club today, and im feeling anxious that she accepts going, cause if not, i'll feel like a loser for only dating a girl who dates other guys.

>Replacing unsaturated fat with saturated fat

Sounds bad user, I don't want to put lard on my salad instead of extra virgins.

And yes, im probably gonna get shitload drunk if i go out, im on a cut and this feels bad, so i probably gonna just drink just pure liquor.

Build a routine
Focus on one goal
Do it daily, looking for a 1% improvement

>I started dating a girl right after she broke up with her ex. She had been talking to me for months beforehand.
>She is one of those Instagram "alternative hoes" with colored hair, and one of the dumbest people ever.
>I knew since the start that she wasn't worth shit, but because of my lonely nature, I clung to her and we have been fucking for like 3 months. I know she is dating other guys, we talked about not having any obligations to each other and stuff, this was what I expected from the beginning, yet I still feel angry and possessive. I just don't want to lose sex.
>And I think about trying to date other girls too, find someone better while still getting sex, but I don't have many places to search for girls at. I invited a girl I've been friends who I sometimes kiss to a club today, and I'm feeling anxious whether she accepts, cause if not, I'll feel like a loser for only dating a girl who dates other guys.

C-, focus on capitalization, punctuation, and proper sentence structure. Apply yourself.

I finally stopped drinking 2 bottles of liquor a week and now need to get over drinking beer regularly. Funny how quickly you find yourself in the habit.

>2018
>not being iron pilled