Anyone scared of the flu this year? Too late to get a vaccine?

Anyone scared of the flu this year? Too late to get a vaccine?

>scared
>vaccine

EAT YOUR GODDAMN VEGGIES FAGGOT

Tryna up my veggie intake. But I don't even want to go to the gym with this shit going around. Then it's a negative feedback loop where not going to the gym becomes a good thing

yes, thats how it works.
3 veggies = 1 flu shot

Nah I got a flu shot when they came out and I haven't had a cold in a couple years

this is not how it works

says who? you?

It takes 2 weeks for the shot to work, is it worth it by now? I got swine in 2009 and survived that.

>Vaccine for a flu

What the fuck

It was free with my health insurance, you should check with yours

Gonna check tomorrow. I read elderberry works against influenza by "deactivating" the virus.

I haven't a flu shot in years.

4 people in my household are sick with flu, 2 close friends.

I am not sick with anything. This is how the last 3+ years have been. At worst, I get a cold in early fall but never get really sick (flu, vomitting etc)

Literally if you are actually healthy, you will not get sick, and if you do by some weird fluke get sick, it'll be mild and only last a couple days.

Pretty healthy. I feel like I could be doing everything better (better sleep, better food, more exercise, less 420) but overall healthy.

The troubling thing is people that are healthy are still getting walloped by this strain. Is this just media fear tactics? Flu data shows we might have just peaked, but who knows, influenza is pretty resilient and contagious.

Swine was brutal. Felt like I got hit by a truck for 5 days, fever of 104ish.

I haven't gotten sick in like 5 years, when I moved out of my college dorm. Probably won't get sick again until I have kids and they start going to school.

That's a good point, same here but it was 4 years ago. I live alone now and work from home, so might just hunker down til this flu blows over. Hand washing like 10x a day.

Got the flu vaccine and still got remorselessly struck down by the flu for 8 days over Christmas

Multiple strains from various places - vaccine is predictive and they didn’t quite catch it this year.

That’s bollocks - flu is asymotomatic in 30% of people - which is why it’s so good at spreading derp

>grandma got the vaccine a month ago
>grandma got the flu this week

Damn that's brutal. How long after getting vaccine did you get sick? And did you get tamiflu?

Which part?

Ah. Yeah there's multiple strains. This one appears to be worse for people younger, like swine was. Hope she gets better soon, user. I've read elderberry helps reduce sick time for flu

>feel ill for a couple of days
>it's ineffective
>get injected with mercury and who knows what else

Literally why

Take vitamins, wash your hands often, eat healthy, exercise, and drink plenty of water. Remember not to stay up all night and not to drink.

If all people had to do was eat a fruit to stop influenza in its tracks, do you think it would be as deadly as it historically has been?

Last year got my kids Vaxxed against the flu, but my wife and I decided to pass because we never really got the flu. We both got knocked over by it at the same time while the kids fucking bounced off the walls and wrecked up the place while the handlers were disabled. We all got Vaxxed this year and I've seen it burn through my office and my kid's school at least 3 times without it effecting us. The flu has been rough this year in the US...talk to your Doctor, failing that, ask a pharmacist.

>not posting best girl

>vaccine
That´s why y'all a bunch of autistic.

Be sure to have a good mix of peppermint essential oil wafting in your living space, and stick a salt candle in your ass- be sure to use organic ass lube.

No I'm not retarded I take 2g of vitamin C with
dyhydroqurceting

Gosh I hate retards why don't you research

I have a flu and it messed up my gains :(

>Taking Vitamin C to guard against the flu
> Not being retarded
Pick one

The flu shot isn't 100% effective you mongoloids. This year's shot is targeting the H3N2 mutation and is only 17% effective. Meaning there is still a 4/5 chance you'll catch the flu after exposure even if you got the shot. IMO that's not worth the hit to the immune system. Maybe next year will be better.

>Is this just media fear tactics?
Yeah, people are clicking on news articles about this. Its getting views and attention, so they milk that for what its worth. And of course big pharma don't mind if everyone goes batshit instane once a year when the flue season is on.

Oh my god this is exactly what im talking about, uughhhh i hate goym you are so stupid.

>posting a malnourished trap instead of knaifu

Got sick twice in 4 months, really hurt my gains

Get orange (vitamin A) during flu season, eat sweet potatoes for a few weeks until your hands and feet start to turn orange, then you're good to deload

This

If you buy into the Jewish flu myth and get a vaccine, you're the ultimate good goy.

>throat is starting to hurt
it's over bros

I am required to be up to date on my shots and get the flu shot every year because I work in a hospital. That said, I have not been sick in years.

There are occasions where I feel "pre-sick" and other healthy folks on here will know what that feels like; a little extra mucus when you cough, a little bit of a dry throat, but a day of heavy fluid intake, vitamins, and rest will get rid of that tickle in your throat by the 2nd day.

Being a little sick for you can be absolutely dastardly for other people, however. Old people, babies, people who are already sick with something else--a little cold or flu that someone as healthy as you or me would get out of their system in less than a week could kill a compromised group.

With that said, rest if you feel a little off; people who "power through" it and then wind up getting ACTUALLY sick spend more days out of work and got more people infected since they tried to show up when they were already starting to get sick. Get your flu shot if you can; stay up to date on your vaccines (bet most of y'all need a tetanus shot right now). It's true that the flu shot isn't 100% effective, but even on the 1/5th chance it prevents you from getting sick, it's worth it.

Herd immunity will be compromised if people stop getting vaccines. Vaccines actually have the problem of working TOO well, since now there are a small amount of people getting diseases we thought we pretty much eradicated because now there's crazy anti-vaxxer moms killing their kids because they're afraid of autism.

I haven't had the flu since Swine flu back in 2009. Now that I think about it, I've never had the flu shot either. I wonder if I'm just extremely lucky.

flu vaccine, what are you, a bunch of old ladies lmao

>taking the jewshot.
enjoy your flu dumbfucks

Everyone i know that has gotten the vaccine got really sick. some even got other serious sicknesses.

it's literally a jewhoax, which doctors and nurses are obligued to recommend by LAW, not by proffesional choice.

What sort of Nazi magic should I use to fend off the flu..? Essential oils, salt candles, homo opothy.

Got it this year, and I'm glad I did. Both my mom and sister got the flu this year and it was brutal, mom passed out like 3 times. I didn't get sick at all and kept all my gains.

bullshit jewshill

Does flouride turn you gay as well?...picturing a sickly Dyel with rotten teeth and a kekistan tshirt

No, but it does cause apathy and depression

Haven't had the vaccine at all while people around me have been sick and I've been perfectly healthy. It's amazing how resistant your body becomes when you don't shovel shit into it and do things that keep your immune system strong..

raw garlic

Get it if you can might as well. I got the flu and 2 weeks later I'm still fucked up. I was on my ass for 4 days and pretty sure I got pneumonia after shit sucks.

I got it last month. Couldn't get out of bed. Sweating, shaking. Coughing every few minutes for 15+ seconds at a time. I coughed till I puked half the time... Ended up coughing blood (from my throat lining).. Even the week after I couldn't lift because my back was so strained from the coughing.

Even ruptured something behind/above my nose and it was pouring out of my nose and eye at the same time.. Didn't even know it was possible for blood to come out of your eye like that so wen't to the hospital but got told it wasn't out of the ordinary because by the time I got seen the bleeding stopped (3 hours). Fuckers.

First time I've been ill for 5+ years though so I can't complain

Yep. Tamiflu sales are through the roof rn. Even though Tamiflu apparentlty doesnt do jack shit, at best it supposedly reduces sick time by 24 to 48 hours. Wouldnt be surprised if big pharma a major player behind the hype.

Don't forget how they cause autism!

>t,jew

ITT: jews shill their blood magic cleverly renamed as "vaccine injections"