Manlets of Veeky Forums, do you lift to compensate for your height? How has it workout for you?

Manlets of Veeky Forums, do you lift to compensate for your height? How has it workout for you?

Nice bait but I lift to compensate for my baldness, so the joke's on you buddy

Friends (females) always mire me and ask to feel my muscles so ye it worth it

No since I'll still be short.

Just feels good, man.

5’7 king of manlets here i didnt think i was short til i joined this board only beta cucks worry about theyre height personally i found this group of mis/fit/s after browsing /b/ somehow and went from a 130 lo mein noodles to 180 lbs of beef im forever greatful to these fags

6'0 manlet here and yes I do.

I lift so when a lanklet tries to throm me back into the manlet pit, I can latch on and drag him down with me. Once all my brothers and I get the few meager scraps of protein from his corpse, we can build a ladder from his bones and hunt the elusive cardio slampig at our leisure. Circleoflife.jpg

5'7 here, been lifting since 15 after I realized I'd always be short.
I started lifting for obvious reasons(i.e women, looks) but eventually I just liked the whole idea of it. Currently 160 pounds and roughly 12-13% bf. It's probably looks but I haven't had trouble with women.

My only crux is I sometimes wear 2" lifts to parties, but besides that I don't feel a need to hide it.

I lift to compensate for the intense lonely I feel on a near daily basis

im 5'9 and yes it has worked out but in addition to lifting i also learnt how to drive a car, got a job, and moved out of my moms house, so it was a combination of things, started seriously sorting myself at out 21, im 23 now

r u me ?

Not consciously no. I'm just extremely disgusted by fat and weak people

Sometimes people say I am getting big or that I look good
Other than that I am still a manlet

>grow grow grow

I was a fat short bastard back in high school. The frank reynolds of the group if you will. All of my (((friends))) were (((high metabolism))) brads that always made fun of my weight. After graduating I started cutting and lifting. After getting down to skinny fat from obese I checked up on them to see what life did to them. 6/7 of them got john goodman level obese in under 2 years. Some of them went military too so wtf. One is at permanent sweat pants level and argues about how losing weight when being a father is impossible. Now I lift to get as far away from their level as possible. At least I won't die in my late 20s

Compensating is for the inferior

You literally can't unless you're rich or famous

6-6'0 i-is manlet????

I lift because it is the only thing i can do by myself withour being judged.

Yeah, all I really want is to get be able to get whores without trying. Not well, but give it another year and I'll get back to you.

Show off

This, lost my hair so have no choice but to lift or I'll look even more ridiculous

6'0 is Assistant Manager of Manlets

Iktf bro, gotta be swole if bald because it just goes together

>hunting
>with those tiny stumps
Keep trying little man ;))

I live in the netherlands, compared to my brothers, my dad and my uncles I am a manlet. They sometimes make fun of me at family meetings but it's not too bad still it kinda hurts.

5'4 here
I compensate with my massive temper and aggressive attitude

5'5 here. Depends on what you mean by "compensating".

I do not lift so that people don't notice how short I am, that's ridiculous. But I do want to be taken more seriously, and being bigger helps.

I also really hate being weak.

>tfw don't don't even know why i lift anymore

>tfw work with an actual manlet (5'1") and he's the most aggressive and angry man I've ever met

this guy fits the angry little man syndrome 100% it's hilarious and he weighs 94lbs

5'9" here and nobody bugs me anymore now that I'm swole, kinda weird how once you get more jacked than all your coworkers they no longer try to pull any bullshit on me

I work with someone who is like 5'5 or so and he is actually a nice guy and lifts. I feel bad standing next to him and dwarfing him. I am 6'1 and no matter how jacked he would get he would always look small next to me. Kinda feels bad since I really want him to make it.

You do realize that most people don't give a shit if someone is taller than them right? He's probably old enough now that he no longer cares about height

You can never compensate
Just accept it and roll with it
I like to trip lanklets and women don't realize I am raping them until I shreik and bash their head in with a rock

5'9" isn't short enough that people think they can fuck with you because of it, 5'7" and below is when someone wouldn't be taken as seriously in a confrontation

yeah but what's the point of lifting if you look like a kid compared to someone taller and bigger than you ?

To be swole why else would you lift?

to be the biggest and strongest guy in the room ? maybe I am just mentally ill but that is why I lift. If I were 5'5 I dont know what I would do.

I lift because I hated being told how skinny I was.

It also feels good now.

Friend of mine is 5'9" about 200lbs and lifts and he's the last person id want to have a problem with even though the top of his head comes up to my chin

To graduate from angry manlet to jolly dwarf

>Tfw 5’7

You've got major issues if you feel like you need to be the biggest strongest guy in the room and actually think about the size of other men aroind you

Even at 5'5" you could be the strongest guy in the room easily considering most guys don't even lift

Most manlets are tough as fuck

Yeah pretty much. Getting swoler makes you less prone to getting occult bullied by cunts around you. Also it's pretty hard to feel mocked by someone who is like half the man you are.

yeah I know user.

Yeah exactly there's a guy I work with who used to think he was superior to me for whatever reason and thought he could tell me what to do in a cocky way but now that I outweigh him by like 50lbs he doesn't say shit

You get more respect when you look like you can rip someone's head off, just being muscular intimidates non lifters

>5'9" isn't short enough that people think they can fuck with you because of it
Here's where you're wrong, buddy

1/10

>Mike Tyson was 5'10"
>would smash just about anyone with ease

Here's where you're wrong buddy

A 5'9" dyel 130lbs is a different story than a 200lb 5'9" jacked guy m8