I'm not gonna make it bros

Diagnosed add inattentive type a while ago, always knew it was bullshit to a certain extent but stimulants helped very slightly anyway. Nothing really got better so I started lifting a year ago, made some decent progress but hit so many barriers due to inability to get restful sleep and I gained a heap of weight. I started to feel better after I lifted but my body would force me into a napping state many times throughout the day. Insane brain fog, inability to read sentences and absorb meaning. Then I saw my doctor and he's almost 100% convinced im narcoleptic due to having hallucinations shortly after closing my eyes, restless legs and nighttime wakefulness. Its fucking over boys, it means I literally do not get recovery phase sleep on the scales needed to progress. I was told we were all gonna make it : (

Other urls found in this thread:

integrativepsychiatry.net/brain_inflammation.html
cancerprogram.weebly.com/8-toxic-interference--candida--mold.html
mikhailapeterson.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=mU-ATCHOQQ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there's no such thing as a tainted body

that's bullshit, all of it, it's bullshit

Sleep meds?

Also have you tried smoking weed? That might help? Im not that experienced when it comes to smoking it but i've heard it do wonders for all kinds of things.

>he's almost 100% convinced im narcoleptic
well why is he not 100% sure? Get a proper diagnose, take your meds, get back to making it bruh

You're just addicted to various stimuli and have thus fucked your endocrine system.

What are OP's symptoms?
>Diagnosed ADD (inattentive)
>Brain fog
>Fatigue

What causes ADD?
>integrativepsychiatry.net/brain_inflammation.html
>Brain inflammation

What system controls inflammation?
>Immune system

What is the primary organ of the immune system?
>Gut

How do I heal my gut?
>Change to anti-inflammatory diet
>Add probiotics

How do I fix my gut?
>Remove yeast
>Remove parasites

Can my gut be fixed with diet alone?
>No, yeast and parasites will be weakened but not removed

How do I remove yeast and parasites from my gut?
>Now you're asking the right question.

i agree brah

raw milk is a good probiotic (naturally has over 800 different bacteria strains)

This. What does your diet look like OP? What types of sugar do you usually consume (including natural sugars). I highly suggest fish oil and turmeric (with black pepper for bioavailability) for starts on your immune function and inflammation. Do you take supplements? How much natural light do you get per day on estimate?

Thoughts on wormwood tincture or other herbal parasite fighters? Can I rid my body of all parasites without having to do some crazy detox diet for a week. This topic could possibly use its own thread desu.

Detox reactions:
>Herxheimer/Detox reaction has to happen
>Yeast/Parasites explode into heavy metals

How do I get heavy metals out?
>Activated charcoal helps
>Laxative use helps (constipation = BAD)

Wormwood effectiveness:
>VS worms = awesome
>VS parasites = not great
>VS yeast = not great
>For general liver health = good when used appropriately

What is the source of OP's brain inflammation?
>Gut

What specifically about OP's gut?
>Gut dysbiosis

How to fix gut dysbiosis?
>Remove yeast
>Remove parasites

How do I remove yeast and parasites from my gut?
>100% pure gum spirits of turpentine
>Must be 100% pure

100% pure gum spirits of turpentine effectiveness:
>VS worms = great
>VS parasites = awesome
>VS yeast = awesome
>For general digestive health = good when used appropriately

How do I take turpentine?
>For blood: 1 teaspoon + sugar cubes, empty stomach
>Or
>For gut: 1 teaspoon + castor oil, right before eating a meal
>
>
>
>The bottom of the (((rabbit hole))).

Bumperino for some answers brehs

Good shit. Where did you learn all of this if you dont mind me asking? Is turpentine not toxic for you? Can you take it in conjunction with wormwood or should they be taken separately? Are there contraindications for taking milk thistle and wormwood simultaneously? I have on again off again Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis and Im pretty sure this is a gut/inflammation/immune problem as well which is why I have such an interest in this topic. Sorry for all the questions but I've never had the chance to talk to anyone who knows about this stuff and google is full of fake news(tm) about this type of thing.

Milk thistle effectiveness:
>For daily liver health = awesome
>For use in detox = unnecessary

Should wormwood and turpentine be used together?
>No

Detox reaction = possible kidney pain
Overuse of too many detoxifiers at once = possible kidney damage

Turpentine toxicity:
>(100% pure gum spirits) at (1 teaspoon a day max dose) = not toxic
>5 days on, 2 days off
>Source: me = not dead, candida overgrowth = dead

Where to learn more about turpentine?
>cancerprogram.weebly.com/8-toxic-interference--candida--mold.html

What about cancer, autism, widespread antibiotic use and widespread gut dysbiosis/chronic inflammation?
>((( )))

> I have on again off again Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis and Im pretty sure this is a gut/inflammation/immune problem as well which is why I have such an interest in this topic.

That is what Jordan B Peterson's daughter was dealing with. She overcame that through changing her diet. Check out her website it might be helpful mikhailapeterson.com/

Working within an hour of when you attempt to sleep will make it more difficult to sleep.

In other words don't workout within an hour of going to bed

I have all the same issues as you. I recently got off stims cause fuck stims. Make sure you go to bed early enough to allot yourself a 9-10 hour sleeping window each night. This way you can still achieve 6-8 hours of sleep. Get consistent about it, it's the only way to get used to it. If you need to, take melatonin 5 minutes before bed to help you sleep deeper. Do NOT drink caffeine at any point except in the morning. Lower your sugar intake as well.

While sleeping a solid 8 hours without waking up and rolling around constantly isn't really possible for people like us, it is possible to get better sleep than you are now.

>For daily liver health
Okay I do this. Ive been seeing a dramatic reduction in my last flare up in the last 2 weeks since adding this to my supp stack. I know there is a connection between liver, blood and skin health so maybe the milk thistle is whats making such a dramatic improvement.

>too many detoxifiers
Any advice for protecting kidney health? Im bulking with ~180g protein/day and taking several supplements so I want to make sure my bodys filters stay in good shape.

>((()))
You can say that again.

Thanks for all the good insights, user. Probably some of the most helpful, nonlifting related posts Ive seen on this point yet. Much appreciated.

>>too many detoxifiers
>Any advice for protecting kidney health? Im bulking with ~180g protein/day and taking several supplements so I want to make sure my bodys filters stay in good shape.

Watch this youtube.com/watch?v=mU-ATCHOQQ4

Awesome thank you.

Bumping for health redpills

Maybe if you are uneducated on the topic you should not share your two cents.
The research on pot is extensive but highly contradictory because it's way more complex than retarded FDA minded researchers are able to account for. It helps sleep, it hurts sleep, it helps concentration, it hurts concentration, it harms performance, it helps performance, etc. First off all the early studies are only on THC. Only recently did they decide to study CBD, and the other psychoactives, only to find that they are interdependent. That means that every plant will contain uncontrolled and only vaguely predictable effects. There's only a finite amount of any given strain in a season, so users are almost guaranteed to be using completely different combinations of cannabinoids every time they buy more. Further complicating this is the obviously dynamic and unique human chemistry. There is no way a doctor can recommend pot for any specific ailment unless it's glaucoma or quality of life, or the one in a million chance of bodily cannabinoid deficiency.