Does Veeky Forums have any advice on women?

Does Veeky Forums have any advice on women?

No fitness related advice other than what's in the sticky

Be attractive

good post

btw, does Veeky Forums have any advice on horses?

they reflect a lot of things. If you want them be anxious and standoffish be anxious and standoffish if you don't then don't

Be confident

Women are a waste of time, just keep lifting until you die.

what if I want to have sex with them?

>get fit and start fucking roasties
>find out that most people will treat you completely differently when you are fit. even dudes
>realize that men and women flock to you because of your fitness. Guys to pick through the roasties you leave behind and chicks that wanna fuck you
>realize that social interaction whether consciously or subconsciously is very sexually oriented.
>start lifting for yourself and not chicks anymore
>start patrolling thots
>laugh

"If it flies, floats or fucks, rent it. It's cheaper in the long run."

Just be interesting, have hobbies outside of lifting. Make it so that nobody can know everything about you. Be 6'2".

no

then put that vibe out there just don't be desperate that's repelling.

>this thread again

Veeky Forums has this perception of reality that all it’s about is women, having sex with women, gains, and money. Is that all you think there is to life? Fucking a girl or obsessing over your crush? Focus on yourself and educate yourself to be the greatest version you can be. Women of quality will come with it.

If you’re handsome and they’re into you they will agree to almost anything you ask and will like what you like

stay away from them

They're all related,
maslow's hierarchy of needs my friend. They need sex and emotional intimacy, security to be able to better themselves more. They might be able to make do without it but they're certainly not having a easy of a time with it as someone who does have those things

rape them

no user
bad user

*sprays with water*

Please don't cite Maslow's pyramid. It has been debunked a good while ago.

it's never been debunked. People just tried using it wrong it's not a guide for living your life it's just a model for finding disorder.

Here's what works for me
>6'3, buff and 6-7/10 face
>Quiet, rarely speak and always look serious
Not by choice, that's just how I naturally am
>I'm very noticable and people remember me
>When I do speak it's usually something short and funny
>Women get interested bevause they are curious
>They start wondering 'why is he so serious'
>'whats going on inside his head's
>'maybe I can fix him'
>'he would probably make a good father's
>That's female nature
>Now I'm the interesting, tall mysterious guy and they wanna find out more
>Curiosity finally gets the best of her and a girl finally asks me something about me or why I'm so quiet or serious we get to talking
And now if you're not completely retarded you should know what to do after. Oh and don't look like a autistic shut in. Appear confident and 'cool' or whatever. Not like you're planning a school shooting.

I know this sounds corny and like some fucking anime plot, but it works for me. I never approach people, rarely reveal things about myself and just say whatever I think, yet I have a bunch of friends and people approach me pretty often. I don't know why or what makes people do that, but they do it and I'm fine with that.

Put benis in vagene and play with bobs

Don't.

>Treat them like an annoying little sister
>Be a good kisser
>Never buy them anything without it being your idea first
>Don't tolerate disloyalty
>Don't spell everything about you out, let them incidentally discover who you are

Best advice.

Get a young girl, go as low as your local age of consent allows

t. 28 y/o dating a 16 y/o girl for the past 6 months and happier than ever

t. just ate canned ravioli for dinner

Is there a word for the crease in the waist some women have? It's sexy as h*ck

on the side or in the middle?

Across the front

idk I just call that little fat deposit below the navel the pooch. My wife hates when I call it that though.

5'11 vs 6'

Stick to traps, it's safer

Where do I find 16yo grills?

I'm 30 and am dating a 20 year old. We've been together 2 years, can confirm. Shit's great. Get her before she's spoiled, and you get to turn her into whatever you want her to be.

But what if I’m not a fag?

>treat them like an annoying little sister
this

In recent years I've had an epiphany that I really wish someone had told me back when I was in high school. Here's probably the best advice you'll ever get on women: drop the delusion that they care about your, or men in general.

Women do not care about men. At all. Maybe mothers and their sons are exceptions, maybe daughters and their fathers are exceptions, but as a general rule you can literally drop dead right in front of them and you should feel privileged if she even bothers to give you enough time of day to call 911 for you. What women want out of men is utility, what women feel attracted to is utility. Whether it's your social status, your strength, your intelligence, your wealth or your network, women expect you to bring something to the table. To them you are not your essence, you are merely the sum of your achievements, talents and possessions.

This is also where the feminist movement comes from: women resent their dependence on men and seek to separate male utility from men themselves. The more they succeed in doing this (through for example an exploding welfare state which takes over the role of provider from the husband), the more they distance themselves from and become hostile to men.

With that knowledge you can go either one of two routes. The first route is to harness this knowledge and either make yourself as useful as possible to women, or appear as useful as possible. Deception does work to a very large extent, as many people will tell you that charisma is a game of "fake it 'till you make it". The other option is to digest this knowledge and realize that no woman will ever truly love you other than perhaps your own mother, therefore no woman is truly worth the pursuit. The ways to walk this second route can range from serial pumping and dumping to full ascetism.

>In recent years I've had an epiphany
how many of those years were you on /r9k/?

I know you're trying to mock me but I'll be entirely honest with me: ever since I was a kid there was always something that felt "wrong" about heterosexual relationships. I don't mean that in the sense that I was a latent homosexual, but in the sense that it always felt "wrong" that men try so hard to impress women while women just... exist. My sexual awakening clarified the issue of sex, but didn't remove the feeling of "wrongness". I discovered Veeky Forums late in highschool through some guys mentioning it on a Bleach related forum, and somewhere in university I started browsing /r9k/. I didn't hardcore browse it until 6 years or so ago and about 4 years ago it stopped being my main board. Still, what I was confronted with there made everything "click". It removed the sense of "wrongness" about what I observe in heterosexual relationships and made everything make perfect sense. I had always seen the pieces, but nothing made them fit together and form a clear picture before.

b urself

What do you mean by treating them like a little sister?

This guy has been hurt before.

I think if you ever had a relationship that was not base on superficial attraction you'd probably realize how insane all of this is.

Damn Veeky Forums, every now and then you get it right

>I started browsing /r9k/. I didn't hardcore browse it until 6 years or so ago and about 4 years ago it stopped being my main board

You may of left the board, but it sounds like the board never you.

good advice.

>>Treat them like an annoying little sister
This will drive them absolutely nuts, best advice

If she really likes you she will make it easy for you. If she doesn't then quit wasting your time on her.

Yeah, what has been seen cannot be unseen.

Essentially don't put them on a pedestal.

Just be a decent human being.
Don't get into that " don't spoil her" shit. She's not a healer puppy. God.
Also, women like to be treated like they are competent, don't belittle her. All and all user,
DO NOT project your insecurities onto her. Be accountable and hold others responsible when it is theirs to have. Own your shit, point out others.

babby's first epiphany
>you're right tho

Women are attracted to strong, capable, confident, good-looking men which should come as a surprise to no one. In order to attract desire from women, men should constantly be looking to not only be comfortable in their own skin but also be finding ways in which to better themselves.

We are all born with certain deficiencies, both physically and mentally, that we have zero control over but at the same time there are lots of things we do have control over. What you wear, your overall fitness, what kind of job you have, education to a certain extent, etc. These things help to attract the right girl. For 95% of men, even when maxing out all of the variables we do have control over, we likely wont ever be able to land a Victoria Secret model - it just is what it is. Realistic standards are important.

In terms of actually dealing with women that are attracted to you? Being empathetic/funny are solid ways in which to communicate and being needy is probably the worst thing you can do. You want to have your own life to talk about (work life / social life should give you more than enough material), and even more so you want to talk about her life all while applying humor when possible. Lastly, never get too invested in one girl. By being confident in your ability to get other women, it implies that a) you are desirable, b) you aren't needy. Girls love both of these things.

how does one do this?

>t. only child

be dismissive sometimes
be selfish most of the time
tease them
light bully
always be there when they need you

Kinda pulling off the same shit

Really funny how thin the line between weird guy and cool mysterious guy is. Important thing is to look like you got your shit together and be confident in being quiet.

Be good looking. Be in shape. Be smart (or come off as smart). Be rich.

That's all there is to it. Have you ever noticed how women will stay with wife beaters, rapists, and murderers if said man is also all of the above? Especially the wealth, money can essentially get you the rest of the three qualifications if you're willing to put time into them.

>Treat them like an annoying little sister

26th PBP. The secret to getting out of the "friend zone" is not to fall into it in the first place, and doing this will keep you from doing that. Don't dote on her, don't be available 24/7, don't spoon-feed her compliments, treat her like your annoying sister. Don't be afraid to argue with her or call her on BS, if you're not around to help with something or don't want to do a favor it doesn't get done, only give compliments when there's something being worth complimented, etc.

>Never buy them anything without it being your idea first

Also a great one. Will save you a lot of money and may even help curb someone's materialistic attitude.

Not the other user but, your advice it's rock solid my man. Another tip?

>stare into the abyss

treat them like they're your buddy that you happen to want to fuck. Putting girls on a pedestal and trying to romance is bullshit. Life is not a movie.
Show her she can be herself around you and have fun with you

never be bitter it ruins the illusion of fun

>ever since I was a kid there was always something that felt "wrong" about heterosexual relationships

Yer a fag, Harry

What the fuck do you even have in common with a 16 year-old? Not knocking you, but I'm 23 and just broke up with my 19 year-old girlfriend because I finally realized that aside from our sense of humor, we were both just very different people and she had zero life experience.

Literally the next sentence, bub.

Good advice. I tend to do exactly the opposite and in the end always fuck up everything, I just can't help myself

Please help user:

If men are for utility, what are women good for? What do we need from them?

>If men are for utility, what are women good for?
Historically? Marriage was a social contract in which woman subjugated herself to man for his protection and financial security. The man gained exclusive, on demand sex and her unquestionable loyalty and help in the household/childrearing.

Today? There's nothing a woman can offer you that a prostitute can't provide you for less money with less risks.
>Inb4 "muh STDs"
Do you really think the average DTF woman isn't riddled with STDs too? The difference between a loose woman and a prostitute is entirely formal.

best advice

>Don't be afraid to argue with her or call her on BS

This is very important, I dodged a bullet because of this, if she drops you like a bad habit because you call her out on bullshit or when shes clearly wrong, chances are she's not all there in the head

>What do we need from them?
pussy, intimacy, a partner for life, someone to bear and look after your children

Anreeeeeeeee

I luv you :3

Likewise, I'm a faggot romantic and have a hard time with it, but once enough time has passed bullying them is a lot easier

>treat women like your sister
>Yeah op yeah yeah great idea
The absolute state of Veeky Forums

Tell me where to find good women user. Please.

>What the fuck do you even have in common with a 16 year-old?

Favorite sex position.

This

Lease it*. I heard this on Ballers btw

You don't 'need' anyone in life. However, today, quality women should be partners. I mean, if you make enough money, sure let them be housewives however I wouldn't want a women in my life who is content at being my housekeeper and personal shopper. This changes with children but then why we need them becomes way more obvious.

Cmon man. Respond...

Sorry I was kind of late. Where meet good woman?

>Does Veeky Forums have any advice on women?
Personally no, since I'm 33 and have never been in a romantic relationship (though I have a good job, money, a car, and some old friends (who by now are married and/or with children so we rarely hang out anymore)). I fucked some tourists on vacation once when we were drunk, some prostitutes, and that's it. I will never know young love, I will never even know adult love, I'm just jaded and bitter and have very little to offer for the kind of relationships I would be after (romance, love, emotional support etc.) and I'm too old to change what's left of my core personality.

Regardless, I also don't have much time left anyway, or at least that's how it feels. It feels like I'm on borrowed time and in the next 3-4 years I'll kill myself since I can see no future in which I'm happy or even content with myself.

Wish there was an easy answer for this but there really isn't. I'd argue it's easier to try to meet 'women' and then use your own judgement on whether they are 'good'. Work, hanging-out with friends/family, online. Ideally you have female friends that can set you up but I know enough guys/girls who are just meeting people through Tinder.

I did the opposite. I overplayed the bro thing. You also still have to make it obvious you are interested or at least sexually attracted to her.

kek

Damn this is one tough thread.

disregard any advice dealing with socializing with women and just remember not to act autistic around them

women just care about what you look like so focus on that and you'll get laid eventually

This is me. The shitty part is that in the end they realise that I'm really not that interesting and they will dump me at some point because expectations/reality

He’s not looking for a soulmate, he’s getting prime slime time.

[spoiler]2D[/spoiler]

yes, people notice the difference between being quiet because you want, and being quiet because you are afraid to talk

They are not to be trusted.

It's always kind of funny to read advice from an actual well-adjusted person on here

thinking about going MGTOW until i move from my parents then get a sex doll

fucking kek