Everything that's (((healthy))) for you gives you more estrogen

>everything that's (((healthy))) for you gives you more estrogen
>everything that's (((unhealthy))) gives you more testosterone
When did you realize that health is just a meme and that "elites" just want you to be pacified and be a good little soyboy

Other urls found in this thread:

physiology.org/doi/abs/10.1152/jappl.1997.82.1.49
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6298507
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5312216/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8942407/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5312216/)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24457405
tinyurl
peta.org/living/animal-companions/vegetarian-cats-dogs/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post link to the study.

When I got redpilled on smoking

Estrogen directly boosts the immune system you brainlet
Why do you think women live for longer

>thinks he should avoid (((unhealthy))) food
>not eating in a moderate amount

>redpilled on smoking

Is this bait?

Here's the link from the image
physiology.org/doi/abs/10.1152/jappl.1997.82.1.49
I can't find a more recent source that talks about SFA on test levels

>yes goy
>eat all of the soy foods you want
>it'll boost your immune system

I got redpill a long time ago about what the mainstream says is "healthy"

Remember when fats where bad and cholesterol from eggs was going to kill you? They're all either straight up incompetent buffoons or trying to deceive the goyim into being soyboys.

The only reliable judge is experience. If they ate it 2000 years ago it's good for me.

Look up the hormonal effects of smoking
It's a test booster, DHT booster and aromatase inhibitor

That's pretty interesting, thanks. It doesn't say anything about sample size and judging by the OP image, there were only 12 subjects, which is too low to consider the results as significant. Still, I'll be on the lookout to find if similar things were shown with bigger sample sizes.

I dunno brah, I'd rather live 5 years less on average and actually be a man. Did you know you know men actually produce 0 estrogen? All of it is just aromatized testosterone. Having 0 estrogen in your body as a male is actually not considered a hormone deficiency.

that's an awful r^2 and too few examples, don't even need to check the rest of the study to know it's shit

testosterone is purely genetics, not about what you eat or what you do anyways if you were a truly high testosterone men you would made it in the olympics at 18 like tyson or a few else

99.999% population are testlets

The fact that most people think salt and fat are bad for you and that sugar is fine "in moderation" tells you all you need to know about mainstream food and health culture.

Nicotine is the hormone booster and aromatase inhibitor. Cigarettes and the damage they cause to your lungs, throat and gums might actually decrease your test in the long run, due to elevated cortisol levels as an inflammation response. On top of that nicotine only increases testosterone as long as you take it and due to the way it acts on your body you will have to consume higher and higher quantities to reach the same results. If you go with 10mg per day and never increase it you'll lose the test boost and just be normal again. The effects on the endocrine system are so significant that once you stop taking nicotine your whole hormone balance is out of what and it might take multiple days to reach a normal testosterone level again.

What the fuck are you on about

most people are retarded to, stupid people can't learn.

they make the best consumers tough hehehe

This is what is fucking me up. I fell for the vegan meme for a year (not meme entirely, glad I didn't contribute to some suffering) but I can't ignore that testosterone is a vital male hormone and I feel like I'm lacking as much as I need.

Can you read? Which part do you not understand? I always try to help special ed kids as well as possible.

That's only for studies for SFA. fat in total has a bunch
n=30
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6298507
n=209
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5312216/
n=43
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8942407/

>When did you realize that health is just a meme and that "elites" just want you to be pacified and be a good little soyboy
About four years ago. Estrogen is not even a female hormone, it's a stress homone. You can literally breathe smoke, do cardio, cut yourself or get beaten up if you want more estrogen.

Salt is absolutely necessary for survival but too much of it can kill you, but you won't be eating that much salt unless you do it deliberately. Fat is mostly good unless you can't manage your intake and consume too much of it. Sugar is fine in moderation (as in less than americans are eating on average these days) but too much will cause inflammation in your body and in combination with a high fat intake, you will almost inevitably get fat in the long run.

Whether something is bad or okay is all relative and retards like you and the people you talk about who think 1 thing is inherently bad and the other is not are the real problem.

>women live for longer
Higher life expectancy doesn't mean they live for longer but that there are more old women than men. That's because more men die in wars or doing dangerous jobs.

You should read your studies before posting them. For example in this one (ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5312216/) (the biggest one with 209 participants) it showed that almost all fat intakes with exception for trans fats and monosaturated fats increase testosterone to a certain point, after which the mean levels decrease again.

Industrialized farming wasn't present 2000 years ago fucking idiot. Enjoy your chem-tainted meat

Well because high testosterone wears you out faster.

They drank contaminated water and pretty much everyone had worms 2000 years ago.

I wish I had estrogen like you soyboys. I was born aromatase deficient so I can’t convert any testosterone to estrogen. I’m sterile and my BP is shit I’ll probably die before I’m 45.

The decrease you've mentioned is as low as a .4 drop. It's still overall higher than q1
And yes I've read the study and it shows polyunsaturated acids giving an increase in testicular volume. But it still doesn't change the fact "low fat foods" are advertised everywhere

>smoke
>more estrogen
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24457405

>It's still overall higher than q1
But judging by the numbers it would've decreased further if there was a q5 and you're not going to measure out your fat intake to get exactly 11.31% of your calories from saturated fat, as little as possible from monosaturated fat, 6.31% from polyunsaturated and 5.42% from Omega-6. Simply saying that more fat is better is false. That being said, judging by the lowest and highest values it doesn't make that much of a difference, so it's not even worth paying attention to.

Eat good carbs, eat fat, eat proteins, avoid too much processed food and cook your own shit. That's probably the best way to eat.

You do realize that .4 is close enough to be considered a rounding error? Anything more is 100% speculation on your part

This study doesn't even give any data on how different fats react to each other. If the relationship on the OP image with poly unsaturated fats and saturated fats is even accurate

And the mechanism which they used is also inaccurate. They simply gave people questionnaires. There's no guarantee that q4 even had an increase or decrease than q3. But what can be statistically guaranteed is that the more fat people say they've eaten relates to more testosterone

This is a problem between quantative and qualitative. Generally speaking the more n the less quality of data you can get. But the fewer n, the less guarantee you get of saying this applies to everyone

bump

Also nicotine is a vasoconstrictor, so even if your test goes up your boners will be weak af.

Yeah, I'm really sure that the elites from McDonald's and Coke really want people eating healthy.

>fat
>unhealthy
its been like 20 years since nutritionists gave up the idea that fat is unhealthy you retarded faggot. are you getting your dietary advice from Cosmo magazine?

>Having 0 estrogen in your body as a male is actually not considered a hormone deficiency.
that is absolutely false. aromatase inhibitors increase testosterone because your body is trying to maintain your levels of estrogen by producing more test to aromatize. too much aromatase inhibition and you get fucked up skin and joints, like people taking only tren(where you body stops producing test, but cant aromatize tren)

unless of course your body is just a jew that wants to make you a soyboy and healthy skin and joints is just for soyboys

eat some soy. then when your symptoms dont improve and you still die early we can leave the soyboy meme on reddit where it belongs

their industries are based on sugar...

n

is that why Asia is so high test?

>Higher life expectancy doesn't mean they live for longer

>but that there are more old women than men

That literally mean that they live for longer, how brainlet are you?

Phytoestrogens and Disease: tinyurl com/hfxu23q
Phytoestrogens and Heart Disease: tinyurl com/zg2nh7a
Phytoestrogen and Kidney Disease: tinyurl com/jtwyanb
High soy can result in 59% less breast cancer study: tinyurl com/j8ywsra
Soy yields 13% lower LDL/Bad Cholesterol Study: tinyurl com/hhf4weq
Soy and Men Hormones Study: tinyurl com/hsu4wqk
Meta-analysis on men, soy and phytoestrogen extracts: tinyurl com/ja5s9k2
Phytoestrogen content of various foods: tinyurl com/z3kpvsw
n=220 2 years soy study: tinyurl com/z4tbb7d
Meta-analysis on 47 studies no estrogen change: tinyurl com/hsm6ctb
Soy being fine for men: tinyurl com/zwddamh

Think of it this way: An estrogen molecule is like a jumbo jet that attaches to the Jetway of an airport. It discharges passengers into the terminal, which is suddenly a busy, noisy place. Phytoestrogens, being weak estrogens, are like small, private planes with few passengers and no cargo, yet they still occupy the Jetway after landing. When phytoestrogens occupy the cell, normal estrogens cannot. Plant estrogens do not eliminate all of estrogen's effects, but they do minimize them, apparently reducing breast cancer risk and menstrual symptoms
Soy isoflavones activate your body's estrogen receptors, proteins that detect the presence of estrogen and carry out effects such as changes in gene expression. However, isoflavones do so more weakly than your body's natural estrogen.

If estrogen is absent, isoflavones weakly activate the estrogen receptor, mitigating the effect of low estrogen. If estrogen is abundant, isoflavones interfere with the activity of natural estrogen, limiting the effect of high estrogen levels. Since the structure of isoflavones is similar to estrogen, isoflavones may decrease your body's production of estrogen and increase the rate of estrogen degradation due to feedback mechanisms that control estrogen levels.

Not the guy but if mean die young that lowers the average age of death for men by alot learn math dipshit

>implying statistics can't calculate for this

They typically don't. That's why the pre-modern era had a life expectancy of like 35 years despite most adults living at least into their 50s/60s. The massive infant mortality rate dropped it a crazy amount

The oldest dog in the world is a vegan

peta.org/living/animal-companions/vegetarian-cats-dogs/