Why is Monster the main focus of the sip meme when Rockstar tastes so bad sipping is the only way to drink it?

Why is Monster the main focus of the sip meme when Rockstar tastes so bad sipping is the only way to drink it?

>drinking energy drinks

I just had an ultra sunrise, first of the day and FUCK I want to punch someone in the face and hug them at the same time

wait it's a meme? I thought Veeky Forumsizens were actually fawning over energy drinks

just finished my second one of the morning...
d..do i hve a problem guys?

just don't drink any for the rest of the day and you'll be fine

Yeah, the problem is you're only drinking 2

i like the way you think

I actually just got one of these and about to try it, am I going to get addicted Veeky Forums?

yes

This gives me mad anxiety attacks, how do you guys SIP?

What? B vitamins are supposed to calm you breh

its the caffeine and taurine

>drinking anything but sips

Because you enjoy it more when you sip it. Rockstar is so bad you have to chug it all at once to get it out of the way

>only 2 per morning
Rookie numbers

>Rockstar is so bad

Why sip when it casuases mad anxiety attacks? The taste is good but I feel like someone is going to get me when I finish the sipper.

wtf I love red bull now

Does this count as /sip/?

Well there's no calories or sugar.

Just had half of my first sip, it was a purple one.
Is there anything I should be concerned about with these? It's no cal no sugar but I feel like there's some kind of catch. Saving the other half for when I feel like it.

I'm buying a fucking redbull today

And that's a good thing!

R8 my sip art shot

8/10 great for a hangover cure

Not gonna lie, that's a pretty cool looking picture. You catched the mood and everything, nice lights too. Put that shit on tinder as one of your pictures, trust me.

>"meme"
not gonna make it

I love that the sip is straight with the picture and centered.

just whipped this up in photoshop

>Cruise Control.
Practice your foot control broh.
You're never gonna make it otherwise.

666. DON'T DRINK IT!

am I autistic for making these?

Do this one

Do you really need to ask

Or this may be easier

Sips are literally not a meme whenever I have one 30mins before working out I do crazy well in the gym

o shit this would be perfect

can you try making them more cartoonish ?

my local store ran out of white sips bcuz of me
what do i do, all i have left is green, red and doctor

Because it's a forced meme by marketeers circle jerking each other.

I can add a bezel to the monsters lol maybe that will make it look more cartoony

time to go to another store

couldnt resist doing this pic

i live in a shithole only gas stations have sips

last one

Faggots

...fucking same

>he gets this angry over an internet meme

My grocery store has white and orange. I haven't tried the other flavors since they're way more expensive as singles.

Orange is great though.

Drank a white monster earlier and have had anxiety ever since and that was 2 hours ago

Fuck energy drinks

all you guys are faggots. "Sip" came from some user posting a picture of a monster with "That first sip of the day". Then other people started doing the same thing and then eventually monster zero just became "sips"

Don't get original rockstar, just like you wouldn't get original monster, only get the zero calorie fruit flavored ones

>My body is too weak to handle a basic stimulant
Do you also get anxiety from sugar? fucking cuck

>shill not even allowed to use strong language

>all you guys are faggots. "Sip" came from some marketing shill posting a picture of a monster with "That first sip of the day". Then other shills started doing the same thing and then eventually monster zero just became a forced meme

fify

Ultra Zero is unironically the best sip and i'm glad it was lucky enough to reach meme status

ITT under 155lbs children who get a caffeine high from fucking energy drink.Drink coffee you brats

>tfw I forgot I had a double espresso after waking up and popped a sip on it 1 hour later
I was a little scared. Drank a 1.5 litre of water in like 2 mins and I was fidgety for about an hour.

Kek I used to drink Rockstar because I preferred the taste.

Before taking the /blackcoffee/ pill, that is

???? no

>Tfw grocery store stopped stocking red sips

>posts tip memes

What the fuck is orange ?

Why not drink Black Coffee over these? I have three in my fridge but after I've had a few cups of coffee I don't feel the need for any more caffeine.

ultra sunrise. it has an orange can

The taurine an b vitamins are nice and it takes less time to prepare than coffee. I mostly drink these when I wake up late and don't feel like I have enough time to mix my preworkout.

Sipboys 2018

Any news yet on the rumored pink sips?
I remember the coca cola bro confirming it around Christmas in ck

Where my /rehab/ boys at?

10 calories but it's well worth it

this is patrician sip, once you'll grow from sipboi to sipman and sip only red bulls

artificial sweeteners aren't any great for you

saved, good work yall

They tried to make me do the rehab

...what did I say?
>no, no, no

Zero Ultra is the only sip, you should know

I drink black coffee all the time but if I have too much then the coffee essence (not to be confused with caffeine) will make me feel hungover and my piss will smell like coffee.

Perhaps I should consider buying redbull

Only one I can find here in Bongland is the lemonade one, and even that seems to be getting rarer and rarer

Pink Lemonade is my jam.

It's not a rumor it's real

I feel like all this started as a Monster plot to easily advertise their products.

Really? I have no memory of that. I remember him mentioning green tea rehabs a couple of times, but never pink sips.

sounds like someone hasn't tasted white sips yet

Congrats on being the lucky newfag to post this for the millionth time

I don't know man, white will always be the classic but purple dethroned it to me when I last tried it.

Anyone remember this? Basically the precursor to Muscle Monster.

When I worked at a gas station and this was discontinued, my boss let me take home the remaining case and a half. Wasn't the greatest, but it was serviceable.

Saw some about a year ago at a liquor store mini mart thing. They also had rojo rehab. Both looked well past their sell by dates.

Don't get shilled by politics.

AGAIN...the superior choice
If you aren't on this sip then you aren't sipping correctly

Not this shill again

l-theanine

not even memeing

Far superior to monster. Way less sodium too

>"Don't fall for these shills!"
>"Check out this hilarious SpongeBob picture with a can of monster shopped into it though haha sipbois!"
t. Monster shill

I drink two of these a day basically

I've done that before, but I try to stick to one a day. I buy it by the case too

My brother...

These really are the superior sip. Not even shilling, these actually contribute to gains. Monster is just an over sugared syrup.

>GP literally said there is nothing wrong with sips aslong as i dont get addicted
little did the bitch know i take one a day

>Monster is just an over sugared syrup.

Checking in
My favorite as well.