How do I become an alpha man?

How do I become an alpha man?

Don't give me the retarded "men just do what they want and don't care bro!" line, I want the actual traits and social expectations surrounding the stereotype of a manly, leading dude. I want this because I read many papers saying testosterone is a social hormone that increases with your social standing, not because I want to learn how to just b myself.

If you have to ask how to be an alpha man you’re never gonna be one

n e v e r g o n n a m a k e i t .
e
v
e
r

g
o
n
n
a

m
a
k
e

i
t

I know. But so many years of social detachment made me lose a few instincts.

Its hinestly all about how yiu see yourself. This is something basically impossible to fake and make look genuine. It boils doen to - do you think youre the coolest motherfucker you know? You should, if you dont make adjustments in your life and the rest will follow suit

An alpha male by definition is the one who leads. An alpha male in the science lab is different from an alpha male in a terrorist group or the military.

Just lead, and you'll be alpha. Don't listen to retarded advice from r/trp and other shit like "talk slow, walk slow, only reply to 2/3rds of a womans texts!!!" as not only do they reek of insecurity, they're comical as if someone wants to become a movie character. Just be a leader with your own flair and you're alpha.

> Wear t shirts with wolves on them
> always have a cig in your mouth
> finger gun at chicks and say pew pew
> get a sick tribal tattoo
> Inject Test. into your forehead every night before bed.

yw op

>men just do what they want and don't care bro!
But that's literally it.

>wear shirts with wolves on them

K-kassem G???

Can't believe I wrote all this and nobody is gonna read it. That's why I don't post here.

I read it, senpai!

I read it

Ignore everything that sounds like something a highschool girl would do like waiting to text back and shit. Its honestly all about how you see yourself. This is something basically impossible to fake and make look genuine. It boils down to - do you think you're the coolest motherfucker you know? You should, if you dont-make adjustments in your life and the rest will follow suit

here's your (you) you attention seeking faggot.

While leaders in different settings may have some different traits, they usually have these in common:
>They take the initiative. If you see something that needs to be done, get off your ass and do it, even if it's something as small as cleaning up a mess
>They know their shit. Make sure to take time every day to study up on whatever you are involved in. People naturally follow those who know what they are doing
>Make sure your shit is in order. Before you go to bed make sure everything you need for tomorrow and wake up early so you can get there early. No one wants to follow a person who always seems unprepared.

Hope these help user

First you have to understand that "alphaness" waxes and wanes depending on your mood and your social group. no one stays at the top forever. this is true in the animal world as well. There's two sides of being alpha. dealing with women and dealing with men. plenty of guys that are good with men fail hard with women and likewise many men that are good with women can't or won't get respect with men. Think military guy that's a fuck up with women but men are probably impressed by vs starving artist that no man wants to be around but women pay attention to.

for women, any "red pill" shit on sexual attraction, sexual market value, and being socially dominate is a good start
for men, you have to accomplish real things that your target group values. men want to feel like they're around something important or worthwhile. women just want to be seen with a person that they perceived as accomplished or worthwhile.

westsidetoastmasters.com/resources/book_of_body_language/toc.html
read this and adopt the macho/masculine shit
Lift obviously
Smile and be direct

that's a good start

>even if it's something as small as cleaning up a mess

Enjoy being the bitch boy everyone asks to clean up their shit

But good advice besides that

>Depend on as few people's approval for your existence and surivival. Be in a position where people answer to you, possibly depend on you, not the other way around
>Reflect the confidence arising from the first in your actions. You aren't intimidated as an alpha as you aren't vulnerable. You'll proceed as you see fit and won't be cajoled by threats.
> You don't have to be a dick, but you aren't concerned with there being repercussions that harm you.
> 90% chance anyone who goes around saying they're an alpha isn't.

It's your personality, not how big or how much $$ you have.

FPBP
OP BTFO

>Exercise stoicism
>Don't be fucking stupid
>Hold yourself to higher standards
You know exactly what you need to do, faggot.
Godspeed.

>I know what it's like to be alpha!
>G-guys why aren't you paying attention to me!
Try leading by example.

GUOD READ

>pls respond

Pee in the middle urinal in public retrooms. Statistically, men who are higher in confidence will use the middle urinal more often. I began doing this about two months ago and already I’m more confident, I walk taller, speak louder, and am far more assertive.

>wah pay attention to me

grow up faggot better yet fuck off back to lereddit

You can't become an alpha; just like you can't become Chad. Alphas are born with the traits needed.

its hard to teach someone how to act lol..

theses are things u can do that will change your character and make you more "alpha"

lift, eat healthy, take care of yourself, make a habit of being outgoing and creating conversation with people (even the cashier at the grocery store)

also, big one here. spend less time on Veeky Forums and start spending more time in social places (even if that means grabbing a coffee with a friend or colleague)

lol sorry about that image i didnt know what it was lol just searched for chad for attn because my advice is top tier lol

If you can enjoy being yourself so much that everyone around you is attracted to you, you are an alpha.

You also have to be at least a 6/10 and above 5’11

It is really sad that people gave their lives away during world War 1 and 2 so a mixed American idiot could spread these kind of fake information for the whole world to see. Your ancestors didn't die fighting so you could be an idiot and talk shit , defend your family honor and surname and stop talking shit you don't know about.

Your comment wasn't funny, it wasn't clever it just made your whole family cry in heaven watching at the kind of failure that you've become. Try to do something better with your life than spreading fake info on the internet. Make this world a better place, don't make your dead family cry in heaven.

The 'alpha' larpers on here don't realise the one thing that truly makes you a man is taking responsibility for your actions and mistakes. If you blame all your life's problems on everyone else, you never grew up.