How the fuck do I fix this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osgood–Schlatter_disease
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What part of your body is that

this

i have something like that on my kneecap

bruise? ingrown hair?

Top of my shin. It's as hard as my skull and stings like a motherfucker.

it's your fucking knee, dumbass

one is kinda hard, not really painful and kinda moves around under the skin,

does it have any give?

how long has it been like that?
did you get hit on that area?

Lance it faggot

No it's locked onto my shin. It's as if forehead is growing out of my lower leg. It's not squishy at all. It's like a solid mass of bone. I'm honestly afraid I'm going to see a face staring to emerge. The part on the right almost seems like an eye ridge and nose bridge. I fantasize about hitting it with a ball peen hammer but I'm afraid that will not pop it but only make it worse.

might be a calcium deposit

Might be a bone tumor, I had one at 14 and it mostly hurt at night

Get a hammer and a chisel ready, your body is unsatisfied with the volume of your calf workout and starts giving you some material to work with.

Mostly

Osgood-Schlatter syndrome?

Have you had any GI problems lately, namely food poisoning? I had yersenia bacteria from food, and it's side effect include erythema nodosum. Check that out if it fits. Looks like that a bit

Nigga you got a Stand popping out of you. Find its user before it kills you in your sleep.

Its this. Got diagnosed as a kid. The bump itself never actually goes away, it just stops hurting after you treat it for a period of a few weeks.

It's osgood-schlatter. I think it's supposed to go away when you're done growing, but I'm 22 and 6'3" and still have it. It doesn't usually bother me but sometimes it does get sore after squats while my other knee is completely fine, so that makes me think it's not a form problem but it'll just get temporarily sore anyway

More pics?

come on op

my fucking sides

Kek

Ye had it myself.
Pain went away with hamstring stretching, lumps never went away

what's wrong with his nostrils?

top kek

Looks like Osgood-Schlatter disease. It's most harmless and the pain will go away but the lump won't really. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osgood–Schlatter_disease

Are you under 18 by any chance, usually happens when you're still growing