I work at GNC AMA

I peddle supplements at GNC.
I’m bored and it’s dead. Ask questions if you have any.

Worked here 3 years, consistently a top rated salesman in the district, 6’2” 220 5/4/2.5 maxes (ik my bench sucks.)

On my phone and will have to talk to people as they come in so responses may not be immediate.

Isn't it sad that all those products are unnecessary, and the body will change with just diet and exercise? What's the point of even going to gnc besides maybe preworkout, creatine, and protein powder?

>talks about unnecessary supplements
>lists unnecessary supplements

Bertstare.flv

Does your boyfriend like how your beard tickles his balls?

I mean there’s a lot of unnecessary shit here for sure. But it kind of is what it is, at my store the only stuff we really sell is protein Creatine, preworkout, aminos, and vitamins. Occasionally a fat burner (caffeine pill) to help people eat less or a test booster for old men so they’re horny and wanna plow their old ugly wife.

I mean Creatine and preworkout have their place. Their effects are pretty overblown, but I mean Creatine is pretty cheap and it does work, I don’t see a reason to not take it really, especially if natty b

Yes her feminine penis twitches every time it brushes against him.

What are good vitamins and shit for skin, need help making my skin look nice

What kind of supplements are sold most often

other than 3 preotein, what suuplements are actually worth the money? I'm talking about preworkout, fat burners and things of the sort

Good lord, he's a salesman, not a pharmacist.

Biotin, hyalauronic acid (preferably topical)

Preworkout sa are great if you need the kick in the pants.

Creatine there’s no reason to not take

Fat burners are great if you’re trying to cut but need to nuke your appetite. There are some studies suggesting Syneprine, yohimbe, actually aid in fatloss and increase calorie burning

Test boosters are generally a waste of money, ksm 66 (a patented ashwaganda extract) and d aspartic acid are at least worth looking into though.

I mean I do a lot of my own research and look for clinical studies to back what I’m talking about or pitching at the store. So I’d like to think I’m lretty knowledgeable.

3 questions
>best preworkout
>best fatburner
>how much do you make

Muscletech Shatter revolution is a personal favorite if you’re a stimulant junkie like me (especially good if you add some l citrulline to it. It’s got some already but an extra 3-6g of citrulline really makes thisnstuff excellent), otherwise c4 ultimate is pretty great.

Best fat burner would have to be SSTv2x. Sustained release on the stimulants so you don’t crash, has all the ingredients that are actually studied for their fatloss benefits as I mentioned in another post.

I make minimum wage plus commission, and time and a half on Sundays. Not a bad gig for while I finish up my masters

Protein, multivitamins, preworkout are what we move the most

You don't have to, normies don't even know what's what, just up your persuading game and your sales will go up.

>frequently a top ranked salesman in the district

I use my knowledge to persuade people, plus it helps that I sell them stuff I know will work so they will come back and buy from me again. I like repeat customers, they buy whatever I suggest.

I tried buying ON there once and the guy said its bad and told me to buy rivalus instead and noticed it had a gnc logo. When they recommend me products with the logo im assuming you guys are just trying to get commission right?

Rivalus isn’t a Gnc brand. It is however the spiritual successor to ON. It was started by the ON founder after they sold out.

>also ON uses soy

Thanks user

Happy to help bud