Today is her birthday

>today is her birthday
>"Happy birthday, anonnette! Hope you have a nice day"
>she hasn't even opened the message
>she made a birthday party, all our mutual friends got invited
>I wasn't
>it's been 1 year since I fucked up big time and she still doesn't want anything to do with me
>thinking about all those times that she asked me for forgiveness and I was too hurt, stubborn and proud to do something about it
At least I have my gym. Today it was back day.

You realize she's going to get fucked by another guy today, right? Just like all the other weekends. Yet you are here thinking about her.

And I fucked another girl yesterday. And I fucked her step sister on her birthday a year ago. And I'll probably fuck some random desperate girl in St. Valentines.
Still can't get over her.

>know her for almost a year
>see her every other day
>talk for hours
>too autistic to ask her to hang out
I'm never gonna make it

Just fucking get over with it and ask her out the next time you see her, you autistic fuck. You are literally a soyboi.

This hits too close to home user. Stay strong I cant say the feel will go away but you can learn to live with it.

>finally get over high school ex after 3 years
>she gets another bf, only know through friends
>she suddenly starts snap chatting me
>we are both way hotter than we were in hs
>starts sending me pics in lingerie and shit
HNNNNGGGGG
>fuck her one night, just one time
>a year later (now) and I still have feelings for her that got stirred up by it
Turns out her bf dumped her out of nowhere and she was a mess. Used me for confidence and they got back together. I don’t know what to do with myself.

Oh, I've been living with it for 2 years now. Fucked up shit was going on with my life, I was really depressed, with insomnia and shit and I met her and suddenly all that shit faded away. I was overly emotional and that was my biggest fuckup.

Guys, word of advice. Never show weakness. Women are experts at noticing weakness, it's in their instincts. And they don't fucking like weakness.

>tfw falling in love with a married woman from my gym who's 15 years older than me

I'm gonna, don't you worry.

Did you just pour yourself onto her like an emotional goober or what?

tell the story of how you fucked up obviously

Pretty much. I was a pretty stupid and egocentric kid, used to take many drugs, got fucked up one day and I just sent a massive text of self hate to her.
It was today. One year ago. And I don't remember a thing. Worst hangover of my life, too.

Better than a textwall of positivity and getting friendzoned user

What did you do user?

move on bro

i know how you feel user
>gf sucks at communicating
>she has pretty bad depression and anxiety
>she thinks shes bringing me down by staying with me
>i cant convince her shes not
>she wants to break up over it and wants to be alone
>doesnt want to be around anyone, thinks she'll just bring them down with her depression
which is odd considering she's usually fine. i rarely notice any obvious sadness
>told her to speak to a therapist before she decides if we should stay together or break up
>her feeling like shes bringing me down is literally the only problem in our relationship
>been together 3 years
>sitting here alone while shes at her parents (shes there for a semester to go to school for cheaper at the college her dad teaches at)
>just going to have to wait until she sees a therapist to know if we're breaking up or not

>paying shlomina to brainwash your gf into breaking up with you
>instead of holding her and telling her everything will be ok
Shiggy

im just hoping she talks to a guy therapist
wanting to be alone is a tell-tale sign of anxiety and it doesnt help the problem
if its a woman therapist shes probably gonna tell her she needs to be alone to "work on herself" because thats what women think is best
if its a guy, he'll tell her the logical answer of you need support right now and you only want to be alone because your anxiety is making you feel that way.

>break up with gf, i had mental issues and couldn’t give her the time she needed
>still good friends with her
>still good friends with her family
>hang out with them often
>still fuck her like crazy between her tinder dates
>keeps getting messed around by above guys
>always there to pick up the pieces
>feels are returning, in a better place now
>her mum keeps pushing for us to get together again
>ask her about it one day
>”I’m sorry user but that won’t ever happen, I can’t look at you the same way. I like everything about you....from the neck down. It’s just when I look at your face it reminds me of all the hurt you caused me”

Wow. That sounds like shit. Still, I don't think it's fair.

lol, does she make you wear a bag when you fuck?

It is what it is. Such is life. Still the only girl to make me diamonds to this day, and she’s not even that attractive. Like a 6.5/10 with a Sarah Jessica Parker face.
Nope, only from behind or if up on a ledge she bites into my neck and refuses to kiss

damn, that sucks hope you figure it out