Has your sex life actually changed ever since you became/fit/?

Has your sex life actually changed ever since you became/fit/?

Share numbers, stories, and anecdotes that show how it changed.

Pic related, me and gf of 6 years. Been together since I was DYEL.

Good thing she's pretty, a friend of mine has a girlfriend for 4 years now since he was skinny and he's buff now but she is still ugly, so he kinda grew out of her league

Sleep with a new bitch every week

No, being fit made it worse. Because before I was able to blame my body as the reason for why I was unnatractive to women, but now that I have a pretty decent body and am still unable to attract women I've been forced to realize that my shortcomings lie inward and that the problem is just in who I am as a person. Being fit forced me to unveil my eyes and see that I'm just a piece of shit and that my body wasn't what was holding me back. I'm trying to better myself in different ways now but seeing the truth isn't always for the faint of heart. Proceed cautiously newfags, sometimes the iron pill is the same as the red one.

>she has short hair

treat yourself to an upgrade, kid. You don't know what youre missing

lifting made me a fanatic religious who think that sex is bad for your sould and should die virgin

at least as a DYEL i would try to hook up even if i failed (always failed anyways)

now i dont even try

The amount of women who are married or in relationships, who openly mire me has me doubt the loyalty and ethics of women.

Yes! I have sex with women 24h/day now. Feelsgoodman :D

You are not Ali Zafar. Stop lying.

>Start lifting
>Start taking zinc
>Start no fap
>Cannot stop thinking about slurping up some cock and getting pounded in the butthole by a big muscle daddy
>Stop lifting
>Stop taking zinc
>Stop nofap
>Strictly attracted to girls again, disgusted at myself that I dreamed about cocks and men.
This is normal right?

Absolutely. This is most likely what will happen to me once I get decently looking.

Met now-ex gf when I was skelly.
She got insecure as fuck when I got Veeky Forums and dumped me for a skellyboi 2years younger than her (I was 5 years older).

I have gotten lots of hugs since then but nothing else because I don't socialize out of my group of close friends. Other than that, I haven't had any sort of intimate contact with anyone in the 2 years since the breakup.

Who gives a shit, sex is overrated. I'm working on social gains right now, trying to meet people and maybe find a gf but the latter is not a priority.

So basically, I'm this weird pseudo-Chad who doesn't get laid anymore.

>fanatic religious

>sex is overrated
Spotted the circumcuck

You need to get your eyes checked and your dick wet sometime.

what the fuck

Eyes checked?

Kissless virgin at 28. Getting Veeky Forums doesn't get you off this ride, only suicide does.

Because you "spotted" me as a circumcuck. My dick has not been, nor will it ever be mutilated.

Spot on. I’m conventionally handsome but I realise that I am probably the most boring person in a room, can’t hold a conversion for toffee and have become a total shut in except for when I gym and work

>my body wasn't what was holding me back
Your body is PART of what was holding you back, but it wasn't the entire reason.

Think of it like this, you have a checklist of reasons as to why you were unattractive to women, an ugly body was just one of them, now you can tick that off the list and work on other problems in your life.

It was IVF, clinic fucked up. They sued.

Yes, it is normal. For fags.

Based

God damn I wish I looked as good as you guys.

oh jesus christ

what a fucked situation

My sex life has decreased. I'm handsome, successful, sociable, intelegent and now very fit. It has made me lazy. I don't like doing the work to get girls because I feel like they should be actively trying to get me. The only girls I fuck now are from happenstance situations when I used to be able to pull hot girls regularly by putting in effort. I think that I just need to get my body fat a little lower and post up better pictures on Tinder or something.

Good. I am collecting data.

Did you know that you can share your game data between your 3DS and your Nintendo™ Switch™ when playing Nintendogs™ Switch'd©? In stores July 72nd, 2018

That is absolutely fucked.

Man, I guess good on him, you'd have to fall back on religion to be able to cope with a situation like that. Personally I don't think I'd be able to stick around without eventually putting a shotgun in my mouth.

Wouldn't stick around to raise another h'white man's kids, I don't think I'd be able to look at he every again without being disgusted after she popped out a couple of noglets.

Kind of. After fucking around in the gym with no real plan for a year & losing 40 pounds (going from dumpy fat guy with bad posture to skinnyfat guy with okay posture & noob gains), I definitely began to notice girls checking me out more, and even openly hitting on me at dance parties. But I've been too socially anxious//autistic (choose your interpretation) to ever take advantage of any of that. One girl who had friendzoned me a couple years back started dating me for a while (and even expressed surprised that she suddenly found herself attracted to me).

It's only since September that I've been really serious about progressing at lifts & burning off the last bit of body fat. Making good progress in that regard but have also decided to embrace cocoon mode for the rest of the winter//until I'm shredded. Bascially only ever go out to exercise, or work at my job. Only ever wearing baggy sweatsuits so my gains are mostly hidden. Making no effort to socialize.

With any luck by spring time I'll feel half decent about my body, have some money saved up, get some better clothes, start hitting tinder or the club or wherever grils hang out these days, force myself to socialize until I start getting laid again.

Did the clinic have a return policy?

Well hopefully you can work on other aspects of yourself concurrently. /fitlit/ is the master race and being well read is never a bad

Yeah I feel you there man. It helps to find something you're interested or passionate in. I had a friend who was pretty depressed for a while but then joined a rock climbing gym and found a girlfriend there and made a bunch of friends. The past year has been his happiest in a while

Well it's not like I was fat and ugly before hand. It took me a long time to get to the point where I didn't absolutely hate myself and can see that I wasn't as bad looking as I made myself out to be in my own head. I'm still unhappy with myself and have self-sabotaged more than I'd care to admit. Butni do agree with the checklist. Hopefully I can get to a point where I don't feel inadequate to the point of lethargic hopelessness where I just can't stop my self from not trying to improve and finally just wallowing in despair.

Ego death is inevitable and prefferable, you have become the abyss and shall fuck millions of women

*is never a bad thing

Yeah hopefully it marks a positive turning point in my life and some kind of rebirth of the self rather than the complete obliteration of it

I wasn't successful with women. I was not fat, not fit, not ugly but some kind of invisible. After 0,5 years in training I had the most success with women, sometimes more than one at the time. I wasn't really fit, only fitter than my peer group. Gym two times a weak, diet half-hearted as well. After focusing on lifting and diet I recognized more women miring but the problem was:
I don't want to go to the club, I need 8 hours of sleep
I don't want to drink, it will block muscle growth
I don't have time for a hole fucking day at the sea
I don't have time for this concert, that party and so on and so on and so on
I even refused women I would have had sex with before I lifted because I started to think that they are sloppy or lazy or weak minded.
So... that's my story

It is really sad that people gave their lives away during world War 1 and 2 so a mixed American idiot could spread these kind of fake information for the whole world to see. Your ancestors didn't die fighting so you could be an idiot and talk shit , defend your family honor and surname and stop talking shit you don't know about.

Your comment wasn't funny, it wasn't clever it just made your whole family cry in heaven watching at the kind of failure that you've become. Try to do something better with your life than spreading fake info on the internet. Make this world a better place, don't make your dead family cry in heaven.

fat ugly girls will steal them gainz. Especially if you know they are beneath you and you can do better.

>Progressively treat them as a subordinate.
>Always bitching and fight
>gotta deal with her bullshit instead of lift
>gotta eat with her friends or her family
>rip gainz

Time for an upgrade homie

This can actually be quite fun. It was a huge turn on for me to eat breakfast with her parents 5 minutes after we had anal sex. Best feeling ever. Some kind even better then the sex itself.

>had 0 when i was 300lbs
>have zero when im 180
haha just have to lower my bf even more

Cute couple, make babby.

I've gotten stronger and more confident and my T is up. Same fuckbuddy for a while now, being more dominant and trying more cool alpha moves but just being more familiar w her is probably part of that

Holy shit this post is sad

I went on my first date on Halloween 2017. Though I was only a week into lifting so I don't think that counts.

What a pathetic post.

I'm in the same situation. Does this make us bi?

>Always did well in my 20s (oldfag)
>Must have bedded over 100 women.
>married at 28
>2 kids now, 35
>no interest from any ladies for 6 years
>started Veeky Forums 8 months ago
>Now I’m getting mires from all moms in the playground
>Been approached in the supermarket by milfs 6 or 7 times
>Now banging one of my staff on the side (I’m a scumbag)

Dunno if it’s actually my physique or confidence but Jesus I’m on fire - DILF MODE

I doubt that is him, the guy in the picture is some famous pakistani singer or actor or some shit.

And Mrs user is all over me too

cant wait for you to get found out, your wife takes your kids and then you come back here crying about how stupid you are for cheating on her. really amazing how guys can have a good life and throw it away for no reason.

>cheat fag
please be bait

I was getting laid more and getting approached more often when I was a little chunky and just lifting for strength and not giving a shit how I looked. Idk, being in undergrad probably had something to do with it too. I don't have much joy left after working 40 hours and taking grad classes. I need to get my fire back somehow. Any tips?

I'm not a homo or a xir bi Wolfkin. It only happens when I follow fit's advice