If I try cocaine once how badly will it affect my gains?

If I try cocaine once how badly will it affect my gains?
Will the comedown/hangover stop me from going to the gym the next day?

not unless youre a pussy

Just take it as a pre-workout you dummy

I use to be an addict. It won't affect your gains at all. But be careful. It'll be one of the best feelings of your life but coming off it tends to feel like your soul is getting sucked out of your body. Also the next day your chest will feel tight and you'll feel increadibly tense and nervous. I'd be carefull with it -- it just takes a couple times to get totally hooked.

It won't give you a hangover. If you get good stuff you'll probably be able to sleep on it.

Just be careful if you have a reliable source & can afford it. Only done it twice in my life but I've heard from others that it's a bitch if you get hooked

You have zero chance of getting your hands on actually good cocaine that wasn't cut with adderall and baking soda, so you'll just become a bit hyper and waste $100 for no reason.

Do ecstasy or meth. Most cocaine is expensive and lasts all of 3 seconds

Don't over do it. As with anything, moderation is key. You dont binge drink either, you will make a fool of yourself. Likewise with cocaine, you will make a fool of yourself, if you do too much.

What is too much?

Depends. If you are new, go slow. Take small lines and learn you react to the drug, how long it lasts for you and what you feel like the next morning. There are consequences linked with cocaine, and describe one of these consequences with an accurate metaphor; there will be a chemical imbalance in your brain for a short period afterwards, producing the feeling of "emptiness" or restlessness.

Finally, avoid drinking too much while doing it, because alcohol and cocaine combined creates a toxic waste material in your body known as cocaethylene which can be fatal and increases sudden death dramatically.

And dont get hooked. Thats when cocaine becomes really fucking dangerous.

Cocaine is a bastard because if you do it once you think, "Wow, that wasn't so bad, I feel like I could do WAY more cocaine"

I doesn't give you a hangover but when you're doing lots of blow you end up drinking a fuck ton more than normal so that gives you the hangover

I can get my hands on fishscale, I tried some shit in a club toilet before but I'm 99% sure it was just fentanyl mixed with novocaine and baking powder

If you are going to do coke accept that you won't make it to the gym the next day. But that's not a bid deal.

But as mentioned it is quite expensive and easy to like.

Coke fucking sucks compared to literally any other drug.
Fact.

i dont get comedowns from coke or ecstasy. ive done good coke and ive done bad coke. am i a god?

It's overrated.

Yeah dude, keep on doing it. No comedown means no addiction.

be careful its more moreish than skittles or whatever snacks you love. First time i tried it i immediately realised why people get addicted to it. Only done it 3 times in total

Let me guess, you done it about 5 times with much smaller doses than more experienced users, right?

Try it once and see how overrated it is.

If you want a nice drug, MDMA. You can even use it pretty regularly (every couple months) without it fucking you up

Theres no hangover with cocaine you'll maybe have a headache for about 20 mins once the buzz wears off but thats it

lol you’ve never done an eightball to yourself in one night have you?