She's never coming back

She's never coming back bros

Because of Chad?

Good riddance

>she's married

Gonna check her instagram Valentines day wish me luck bros

If gains aren't the answer, maybe she isn't the question.

o-one day she will..

Good. She is a slut and had an abortion from some other lad's kid half a year later anyway.

i don't miss her.

i moved and now i live on a college campus. all of them want me to resolve their daddy issues and i can't say no.

While I do know that feel, the only thing that makes it better is getting over that scarcity mentality. There are plenty of girls you'll like as much as her, and if you could get one you can get many more, especially if you take care of yourself and stay on top of your goals. Not even trying to give a pep talk, that's just facts based on experience.

Precisely

There'll be another. There always is.

Advise me please guys
Gonna have to break up with my GF.
>bitches and moans and acts solely on her emotions in the present moment
>insta-whore (puts up pics with her tits etc) and likes her ex's (who is a football player) pictures on instagram
>young and going to uni soon anyway where she will probably whore out
That's enough red flags right? Bitch sucks a good dick and is affectionate but there's just too many signs telling me to run for it.
What do I do? Just break it off now while it won't be TOO bad (for me emotionally) or wait it out
Pls advise me bros.

Don't do this to yourself user, just go and get the best petty lifting session and forget about her, she don't deserve a single second of your thoughts

>she was never mine in the first place

Break up with her right now. Literally right now. Stop being a cuck. Do it

holy fuck i am devastated

Tell me why user, this isn't a decision I'm taking lightly

Fucking hell man, end it

I wish you luck at blocking her on all social media and working out hard as fuck on V-Day until all you want to do is watch anime and sleep.

I had the same thing happen to me OP, but seriously, if she left you, you deserve better.

heres my story

Last year my fiance of 5 years broke up with me, she didnt think "we would work out" and when i found out she was leaving me for another guy I was devastated. Not only that but this dude was a real fucking winner, he was a total pothead loser but apparently she saw something in him she didnt see in me. I was super depressed and drank ALOT. At least a six pack every night for months on end. I had a few moments in the bars and I live in a small college town so it wasnt hard for people to find out about it but she made it seem like I was a cuck and everyone thought i was a useless piece of shit. I Tried to kill myself, I had a loaded gun in my mouth but instead of pulling the trigger I just slammed more whiskey and passed out, I woke up with the gun on the floor the next day and I was super lucky the gun didnt fire when i dropped it. It was summer time so I went to montana for a few months for my job, I needed to get out of the town for a bit. I worked harder than i ever had to in my life, but i didnt have any time to drink and I learned a lot about myself. I came back with some money and a new out look on life. I didnt even bang any girls for the whole summer. I just stopped caring and focused on myself. Ive been back for a while now and started getting close to a coworker who is now my current qt3.14 asian girlfriend. when I got back I found out that the slob my ex left me for got busted for drugs and ratted out all their friends and both are now the most hated people in the town. I get a text from her every once in a while crying to get me back, thigns will get better user, just give it time. And focus on yourself. If I had to leave anything it would be just taht, take some time for yourself, youll deal with yourself longer than anyone else.

Not the guy, but the red flags are strong, not worth your time, depression and constant insecurity.

> I know she's bad for me
> I know she will never be a suitable partner
> I know she's manipulative
> I know she's a whore
> I now have gains and she's below my league
> I now sometimes have other girls interested in me
> But I still sometimes want her

What is this meme called and how do I get rid of it?

>moved 5000 miles away from home
>will likely never see her ever again
>will likely never talk to her ever again
>feels good that I can finally move on without distractions
>but still hurts knowing we'll likely never look each other in the eyes ever again

Are you me?

> Tell me why
> You just posted all the reasons why

Breh, she's a ticking time bomb. I'm just warning you to get out of the room before the explosion

I fucked her

>ex fiance cheats on me
>leave her
>3 years later I still look for her little red car whenever I visit our hometown
Its been three years guys. How do I make it stop.

She went, twice
Her loss

I found another girl, she actually appreciates me and doesn't look down on me so there's that
nice feeling btw

Hope she gets her issues settled, all in all she's a great girl
Shame that we're not in contact anymore but oh well

But I would walk 5000 miles
And I would walk 5000 more
Just to be the man who walks 10000 miles
To see you once more

as i posted in other thread
this is gonna be me soon.

>she went back to china
even though she was like 4 foot tall I still liked talking and walking with her :(

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUARK
I've lost the whole day thinking whether to ask her to be my Valentine or not even though I know she'll say no, and I even though I know I'll feel like a pathetic loser afterwards. Jesus Christ talk me about it, bros. I literally can't stop thinking about her with each passing day.

>Not becoming Chad and being the one to dump her and now she still can't get over you and contacts you

NGMIT

Dude just fucking ask her

I forgot to mention she's my ex of 2 years and we broke up less than 6 months ago. Still a good idea?