Be on test/deca/anadrol

>be on test/deca/anadrol
>hot girl ive been talking to for awhile wants to come over
>make up an excuse as to why i cant see her
>jerk off to pics shes sent me and sleep instead

Has Veeky Forums done something similar?

Other urls found in this thread:

vsco.co/espinosawendy/media/5a5fb53394ccee401cdd09d9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why? Does dick not work?

post the pics dont be selfish

>roiding for this

the absolute state of non-nattys

I’m lethargic as fuck and just want to sleep all day

share some pic bruh

Yeah. For me, it's because my PE makes sex unenjoyable.

I've bitten away chunks of my skin (usually shoulder or forearms, depending on the position) trying to prevent myself from coming.

I had the same thing as you. Lots of texting and swapping pics, girl suggests we hang out, I make excuses, jerk off to her pics and sleep.

But I wasn't on test or anything, my problem was just low sex drive from jerking off too much. I had no incentive to actually meet a girl and have actual sex when I was satisfying my sexual needs by jacking off twice a day in the comfort of my bed.

So my solution was simply... stop jerking off. No NoFap bullshit, I just went from fapping 2-3x/day to once every 3-4 days, that was enough to make me horny as fuck again and say FUCK YES whenever I had the opportunity to see a girl.

im not even on roids,i cant even gain muscle, and my libido is like 10 times higer than you both, but cant get laid because of facelet and autismo

follow the nofap meme

No libido non functioning dick krew reporting haha pls kill me

Brotha any good pussy is gonna put your ass right to sleep, and itll be some of the best sleep ever.

sex is physically pretty similar to jacking off, but sex feels 100 times better after you nut than after you nut from jacking off.

Post pics faggot

I'm on a gram of test and 600 eq and tryna get into this petit virgin 19yo

she's shy as fuck and I'm trying to break her in gently but the monkey in me is just screaming TEAR THAT PUSSY UP

reevaluate your priorities

>I've bitten away chunks of my skin (usually shoulder or forearms, depending on the position) trying to prevent myself from coming.
nigger wat?

BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAP

still beta on roids, lmfao

your estrogen levels are probably out of wack

Dude. Kegels. Jack off before. Take drugs or drink. Read the multorgasmic man. There are answers.

I do it all the time.
Believe me it's better like that. Much less effort and you avoid the post sex bullshit.

what AI are you taking? dose? i may actually be able to help, no one else likely will

Are you making significant size and strength gains? That’s all that matters when you’re on cycle. You need to make training and prep central in your life for a couple months.

nolva 20mg and adex 1mg

you are basically me. the problem is i jerk off 6-8 times a day. I can get horny if I stop but its fucking addicting.

I'm assuming it's some way to divert his attention from the pleasure to the pain, making him last slightly longer.

>make up an excuse as to why i cant see her

why the fuck are you even lifting and roiding for?

caber and if you are lethargic drop the orals.

vsco.co/espinosawendy/media/5a5fb53394ccee401cdd09d9

>posting pics of inferior sips
>not posting Bang energy

We're trying to help op

would prami work?

Fuck. IKTF. I have severe PE, and cum before penetration sometimes. I've even cum from cuddling. It kills me.

I haven't browsed the rest of the thread, but lethargy could be a result of your heart being overworked.

If you're drinking lots coffee/smoking cigarettes or taking any other stimulants then that is possible. What's your normal heart rate?

Depends, unless I'm in a relationship I usually just regret it and don't fall asleep at all. Either I go home or I'm afraid of her stealing my shit and I send her home.