How do I mingle with the upper classes, by which I mean wealthy or elite folk...

How do I mingle with the upper classes, by which I mean wealthy or elite folk? Will getting Veeky Forums help me network?

Other urls found in this thread:

nudegirls4u.com/bol-012/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you pick better parents

>Be rich

>Will getting Veeky Forums help me network?
Not quite but you will look less repulsive.

Dress and act like a preppy white person, it's not that hard. My best friend grew up in a single parent household and was poor but was zoned for a nice school so he grew up seemingly upperclass, went to college, and got a good job.

Not by much.
Having a old money last name will do much more.
Good education as well.
Just having money won't do all that much, they'll just consider you new money and treat you like the kid with the bicycle helmet in the sand box.

So It's
>Old Money Last Name
>Credentials
>Money

go to an ivy league like princeton/harvard/yale and have a roommate whos dad happens to be an investment banker at goldman sachs

There are many variants of wealthy people. Depends on what niche you're going for.

>Be born into a Jewish or old money WASP family
Those are really your only two options.

Starting Strength or PPL.

Get fit, at least ottermode. Practice your smile.
Finish university. Tell everyone you know you're looking for a full-time job.
Pay off your debts and start investing in your retirement.
Learn foreign languages and travel.
Learn photography and advertise yourself as a photographer to everybody.
Move to a bigger city.
Research and attend a lot of meetings and seminars in your city.
Frequent popular bars and coffeeshops.
Attend church.
Learn how to speak on the phone well. Call people, or better yet, visit them in person.
Write hand-written thank you notes to *everyone* who has provided an opportunity for you.
Talk to literally everyone and especially tell them your major and career plans. Major in something you like that makes money.

You have to be useful to them and also have great social skills. Keep in mind there are hundreds of others trying to do the same thing as you.

Look for discreet cuckold couples.
>tfw met politicians, investors, huge business owners who let me fuck their wives

Clean your room, Bucko

>go to the white house
>talk to Trump about GOMAD + SS
>??
>profit

tell us more

What if I'm not black?

Have a big italian cock

Not even joking my man, be gay.
>Marry a rich daddy and be set for life

I'm not even black, just have big muscles and a big dick, bonus points if you look good.
I don't know dude, I'm not even specifically looking for rich people, but I always land on them.
Just recently a couple, well, just the wife since she only asked for permission and the guy is not fully into it yet. The guy owns whoever the fuck lays down fiber cables in my city while the wife "manages" it.
Also get used to getting videos and pictures taken, throughout the years I've learned how to hide my face.

Sell your boipucci to a rich top or be a really good top for a rich bottom.
A woman is just going to divorce you and take half of your shit even if you get rich.

source if anyone wants
nudegirls4u.com/bol-012/

How big is shlong?

>Will getting Veeky Forums help me network?
no

"upper class" mostly socialize with other upper class.

you want to join their club? finish law school or med school or start a successful business that would eventually make you rich.

I am personally am trying to open a sports bar.

you'd be jail cover if they ever got busted for their party drugs