Cigarettes?

Why don't you smoke user?

Biologists: It raises your test
Doctors: it's not that bad for you
Normies: They think it's cool
Women: think it looks manly
Psychologists: Helps you relax

>Helps you relax
This is the opposite of true. Nicotine keeps you on edge. I ended up getting heavy shakes when I was smoking a pack a day.

Cause i don't wanna be a junkie and smell like burnt ass all the time

I can tell you've never smoked. Any normal person would get chilled out and think clearer from the test boost and nic

>Biologists: It raises your test

It contains many carcinogens and increases your risk of getting various cancers quite considerably.

>Doctors: it's not that bad for you

Quak doctors or bongo bongo tribal doctors from Africa maybe

>Normies: They think it's cool

Smoking is on the way out. For the vast majority of people they don't think it's cool at all.

>Women: think it looks manly

Caring what women 'think'

>Psychologists: Helps you relax

'Relaxing' by using an addictive substance with demonstrable negative psychological and physiological side-effects is never recommended.

I can tell you're a defensive child who thinks smoking is cool and the health profession is all lies.

Why not just use electronic cigarettes instead?

Currently sipping on my VUSE

>why i dont smoke

Accountant: its fucking expensive (Ausfag)
Women: it fucking smells
Normies: it drives people and smokers that are quitting away
Doctors: increased asthma and added emphysema
Society: it isnt really that manly at all, it makes you look poor

Vapes are so bad for you it's not even funny
Just be safe and smoke cigs

I smoked a pack a day for 8 years.

You're full of shit.

I've read some articles making me think that it's the additives in shitty cigs that are so bad for you, not a small amount of tobacco smoke. Marlboros have fucking ammonia and fiberglass in them and burn like acid when you nose-exhale.
I enjoy an occasional one but can't stand the smell of it, so I usually just have it after I get back from the gym and am about to shower.
Smoking when you'r drunk is an underrated pleasure as well.
/NAS black/ 4 lyfe

Lol

LARPer or idiot detected
Although I'm not sure which one

>Doctors: it's not that bad for you

Not him but when I smoke too much of my organic tobacco I feel kind of tired in a restless way

Just smoke organic, the organic nac loose tobacco, it smells like chocolate or something its good

Drunk butts are heaven
We need more /cig/ smokers to counter this new vape culture. Juuls and Bos are annoying and normie af

if you wanna raise test just roid

it makes you look like more of a bad boy because you have to stab yourself with needles and will actually raise your test enough to meaningfully affect your physique

>makes you look poor

This x1000. Only trashheaps and tryhards smoke anymore

>test boost
yeah cause an aromatase inhibitor that also fucks up your respiratory and cardiovascular system is definitely worth the microscopic test boost

I roll my cigs, it's so much better. But you look poor.

>microscopic test boost
Not when you smoke A PACK A DAY
At this point I'm probably achieving test levels 70% of roids
Stay jealous vapecuck

>Women: think it looks manly
Do you think its 1950?

Yea addicts will feel relaxed when they receive the drug they crave stupid.

Not OP but women obviously think it looks cool. Have you seen Marlboro man? HE LOOKS BADASS
Also see something like pic related, women can't resist

where my rollerboys at?

We don't have that where I live
Amber leaf is pretty popular though

Normies don't think smoking looks cool. I talked to loads of people who say it's a massive turn off

Sure

>tobacco shills

gg, ruskies.

Nicotine gum masterrace checking in

I roll organic its pretty good but strong

Are the Marlboros, dare i say /ourcigs/?

Smoking looks cool if you look like this. Most of Veeky Forums is 19-23-ish and baby-faced and will never be able to pull it off.

>but strong
That's the point, keeps cost and smoking frequency down

Because it gives you COPD and several kinds of cancers as well as heart problems.
I vape 3mg nicotine. When decoupled from tobacco nicotine is relatively much safer and less harmful - especially to the heart. A big reason for doing this was that nicotine is a vasoconstrictor, like many stimulants, and I wanted less of it (tobacco is somewhere near 24mg) therefore less constriction and better blood circulation.

>Why don't you smoke user?
becuase i'm not a stupid self destructive moron

never smoked, but snus gets me fucking hype, like I get too damn fidgety to do desk work. great for manual labor tho

trve

>safer tehn tabbaco.

No. just no.

>can't afford snus
>feel like walking on egg shells everyday due to being a can-a-day dipper
>don't want to quit because the nicotine actually makes me get shit done but don't want to lose my teeth either

I'm thinking about quitting right now, but I currently live in a country where its cheap as shit (~$1 a pack) which makes things more difficult.

Everyone here smokes and has cigs on hand, so even if I stop buying there is a steady supply around.

Definitely doesn't give a noticeable test boost, and the long term lung degradation is a real problem.