How do I get the discipline of a nazi?

not like /pol/ like the actual 1933 hitler type nat soc how does one go to become as disciplined as them. Any helpful tips

SS

>the state of Veeky Forums

/thread

how about actually giving me some helpful tips instead of complaining. I genuinely want to be more disciplined.

Start by doing no fap

Read some ubermensch Nietzsche shiet.

been on it for two months user

/thread

Let me know once you complete the entire year and I'll tell you the next step

If you want a serious thread how about leaving your autism at the fucking door?

When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

Food for thought, faggot. Now stop making shit threads.

Read Mein Kampf

I had the same question. I think it might be a meme.
>thought I didn't have discipline
>work with old farm boy
>operate twin engine scraper 12 hours a day 7 days a week for months
>no dicking off you just get on there and get on it
>quit to stocktrade I know brainlet here
>spend hours a day resarching white genocide instead
A lot of the time you will hear of famous figures were the disciplined meme but I think now its just thatthey had something they liked to do and thats just what they did. The other is just getting on something and just doing no excuses and if there are you elimanate them you just do it.

If you have a goal and you are working towards it already:
Every time you have an excuse to not follow through on some part of what you are trying to accomplish (for example, some reason that you cannot go to the gym that day), write it down on a list of excuses. Any item on that list should be eliminated from your life. Restructure the way you conduct your daily life so as to eliminate potential excuses. Will power is a meme and relying on it in order to become disciplined is where most people fail. Instead of trying to develop the will power to get up earlier, set your alarm early and place it far out of reach of your bed so you are FORCED to get out of bed and shut it off. We are inherently bad at refusing the temptation of the easy route. Win against this temptation in advance by planning and eliminating it entirely.

this

>asking 'how do I become discplined'

This is the sign that you're never gonna make it. If you wanna be discplined you just do it. Discipline is about value, not giving excuses and there are no tricks to become discplined, you just automatically become because what you believe to be truth holds more importance than your needs as man (resting, jacking off, all dumb stuff)

The nazis were so discplined because they believed to their hearts that what they were doing was right and they were accomplishing something bigger then themselves. If you want to do it for yourself and have no convictions your discipline is already lacking and you'll never succeed.

Underrated

Like what Nazis are you talking about?
The fucking Waffen SS?
You literally join the military and get told what to do all day by daddy.

kek

Oh boy user if you're looking at the Nazis for a way to get disciplined then you're already a lost cause.

The Nazis were some of the most brainwashed people in existence. There is nothing disciplined about that it's only slavery.

I'm all seriousness though if you were to follow the principles of Judaism you'd probably gain a considerable amount of discipline and self will. To name a few things the Jewish tradition teaches you:

>Independence from smartphones/internet (not allowed to use them on Saturdays)

>dietary discipline (Jews keep kosher which involves many rules. Dietary discipline is crucial for gains)

>importance of networking/friendships (tight community means a helping hand when you need it)

>Mental gains (Jews always love drinking and discussing philosophy, world politics. They are almost always professionally educated as well so the conversation has actual substance)

>Morals (The old testament, the Torah, is filled with stories and tales dense with meaning and messages. These stories show how a righteous person should act and live and by all accounts enriches the lives of those that live according to those laws.)

Is being Jewish the ultimate school of
/discipline/?

>reddit spacing

>how do I get the discipline of a nazi
>how about actually giving me some helpful tips instead of complaining. I genuinely want to be more disciplined
Why can't I go a day without seeing some autistic sperg trying to be nazi? We're a fitness come back when you wanna learn how to lift. If you're actually 18 (doubt it) and you still don't know how be disciplined then look a fucking wikihow article

>not blob formating
Oh how dare he

I've got a little black book that I write in all the time. I think I'll start doing that.

Thanks user.

Holy fucking shit lol
You wont make it

You seem to know an awful lot about reddit

This

killed it

I admire Judaism but in the end living for a religion you don't actually believe would be...odd, but do you. If you're doing something just because you think it'll make you a better person, you could cook up something better than Judaism.

Wise words my friend. Luckily for me I whole heartedly believe in the teachings of Judaism and this is coming from someone who was very agnostic and sceptical of all religion.

Regardless though I do believe many of the teachings of Judaism have universal application and not necessarily limited to believing in the religion itself.

XP

We have /SIG/ on /pol/, start there

Too much of a setup for you not to be OP. Very funny either way.

Decide on a course of action and stick with it no matter the cost. Discipline isn't a trait that makes you do stuff. Doing stuff is what makes you disciplined. It helps if you have a strong belief. If you're just a retarded faggot with no values, ethics, or strong moral cultural background, find someone else's and adopt it whole-heartedly. The Nazis were disciplined because they wanted to make things nice for themselves, and fought to the death for it. Is there anything you would fight to the death for, user?

Join a military that constantly threatens you with death as opposed to being discharged.
Seriously, people need to stop romanticizing the Nazis and SS as these super soldier types. They were no different than any other military, they just had better state spending and that uniquely German sense of efficiency.

Except the SS were almost all fanatics when it came to battle. Similar to the US Marines at the time. Sure they weren't all super soldiers, but they had a drive in them that made them hard to defeat.

>(((You)))
Every religion has their principles that need to be followed. Besides that are jews seriously fucked in the head. They are the "chosen" and the non-jews aka goyim are viewed as cattle that only exists to be exploited.

Lol you are literally unable to refute anything that I said.
As a (((Jew))) I can actually inform you that the term 'Chosen' refers to us being chosen to carry all 613 commandments that make for a functioning moral society. As a result of being chosen the Jews are protected by God.

Goys (the literal Yiddish word for 'non Jews') are not seen as cattle. They are actually well respected by Jews as they only have the 7 laws of Noah to keep.

Most of my friends are actually not Jewish and it just goes to show how much of a brainlet you are. Now go back to your contaimnet board and pretending to be Aryan which btw I bet I'm more of than you.