Redpill me on OATS

seems like a lot of Veeky Forums has oats for breakfast. My breakfast now is 1 scoop of whey in low-cal almond milk and coffee. I don't eat again until lunch. I eat less that 30g carbs a day because I still have some fat I want to lose. I'm 6''1', 175lbs. I'm tired of being so fucking hungry by 11:45 and eating lunch so early.

whats the deal, will a bowl of oats in the morning fuck my diet?

I stopped oats. Makes you shit bricks and feel bloated. Try fruits with water in the morning.

I'm also avoiding fruits. My ex gf got me on that 4-Hour-Body meme diet. I've lost about 10lbs in 2 month while still making gains.

Oats are the OG Veeky Forums food
Squats and oats baby

Great for bulking
Increases testosterone
Yummy if you know how to make it right

>1 cup
>103 g Crabs
What is a Veeky Forums portion?

Never avoid fruit

Oats are filling as fuck. If your concern is being hungry, I don't think you can go wrong with 1.5 cups w/ water or milk (maybe cinnamon, berries, walnuts, etc).

>156 g
Holy fuck. I eat 30g of oats every morning with an apple and some milk.

I don't even want to think about the bloating and anus pain that amount of fiber causes you.

30g sounds reasonable. Do you eat it raw or cooked with milk?

>taste like old vagina

no thanks.

300g reporting in

I buy the ones that need cooking (old fashioned I think their name is in America? The red box one). I cook them with boiling milk. I started putting in a spoon of coffee recently as well and the taste gains were through the roof. Delicious as fuck.

Jesus lord. How can you even walk afterwards.

I want to try overnight oats sometime but I'm out of greek yogurth. Has anyone tried making them that way?

I personally have at least one cup with 2 bananas. Also use milk instead of water

Two cups every morning, cooked in water and a tablespoon of butter with milk, yogurt, wheatgerm, flaxseed, and maple syrup. I can barely walk afterwards.

I have 1 cup made with water. No added fruit or other shit because I don't want the sugar in the morning.

I have fruit for lunch (usually citrus) and my veggies with my dinners.

That's the only way to make them

There is an instantaneous oats here sold in a blue box where you can just add milk and eat right away.

t. cooklet here, I don't have any milk. Can I cook oats in water and add muesli to it?

You're supposed to cook oats in water. Only fatasses use milk.

This is false
t. Non-fatass

What can I add to oats to make them tastier?

I just eat them since its like 100 calories per cup and it has some fiber and, as far as 100 calories in concerned, is rather filling.

Almost anything. Peanut butter, dried strawberries, blueberries, honey, salt, cinnamon, milk, bananas; there’s so many things you can do to oats.

good shit baby. 280g lightweight reporting in

oats turn me into a brap machine but I eat quite a lot (200g), will I adapt or what helps with that?

I use water with powdered peanut butter (or regular pb if I weren't eternally cutting).

Peanut butter and S A L T.

>Make oats for the first time
>Didn't know I had to drain them
>Have nothing to add
>Only used water
This is pretty bland bros

each daily serving of oats lowers LDL cholesterol concentrations by more then 1 percent.

nutritioninmedicine.org

Brother, may i have some oats?

>Lowers cholesterol
This is good though user

You can add a spoon of jam. Makes it taste quite scrumptious

I eat so many oats that I shit faster than I piss. Fiber is the king of shits.

>drain them
m8 wtf are you talking about?

op here. thanks for the input guys. I'm going to try 30g every morning this week cooked in just water and probably some cinnamon to flavor them.

Checked. My friend said I had to drain them

but when they're done cooking they should be a homogenous goop. You shouldn't be able to "drain" anything...

Literally follow instructions on the box, and add or take away liquid during initial boil depending on how thick you like it. It’s not pasta where you just add a shit ton of liquid and then drain. I have never seen a brand of oats that recommends that.

yes, because oats are good for you

If you use no lactose 0% fat milk to cook them you are essentially getting in more protein and calcium.

Think about it after you try with just water.

I like my oats like I like my women. THICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKK

120g oats + a spoon of pb and salt reporting in

6'2 skinny ish guy reporting in
3 and a half cups of dry oats
I just dump em in a bowl and add two cups of milk with some proton powder and fruits
Sometimes peanut butter
Feels comfy as fuck in my stomach.

Throw in a scoop of whey after they're cooked if you have some. Shit is delicious.

your friend wants all your gains for himself