Your favourite machines

itt post your favourite machines

This thing works my chest way better than bench

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tqDjryah-pg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Try lifting the same weight on that as you do on bench. They aren't even similar lifts.
As for machines I'm not female so I don't use them.

Doing AMRAP on this after doing pull-ups, rows, and deadlifts... holy fuck. I believe this and the low row machine made my back god-tier. I literally do lat pull downs until I cannot even do one pull up anymore.

>Try lifting the same weight on that as you do on bench
what point are you trying to make here? The machine works my chest better because it allows a larger range of motion

>machines
>not squat rack and dumbells

enjoy having no gains soyboy

cables, for chest flys or lat pull down not using a bar. that freedom of movement feels amazing on full contraction.

>what are dumbbells even
>what are cables even
Don't get me wrong, I loved this machine when I started out, but there really comes a point where you move on.

this is a thread about machines lad, i still use barbells for the majority of my training

This thing. I don't actually use it, I just think it's funny watching other people use it.

youtube.com/watch?v=tqDjryah-pg

alright well, I rescind my statement

Its honestly a pretty good machine if you're kinda sick of the same dumbell routine and wanna get a different range of motion. I use it as kind of a loaded burnout, but I wouldn't rely on it as a primary chest exercise. I'd never replace my bench with it though, too much benefit lost

Lat pulldowns are annoying for me because the machines are never at sitting height. You have to grab it, hang on while you sit down and get into position, _then_ you start your reps. And once you're done you can't just release you have to slowly stand up so the weights don't fucking crash.

Why is that a problem? Are you a manlet?

Not that guy, but actually you can lift more on this then you can bench. Look at the distance from the pivot to the weights, and then the distance to the handles. You have a leverage advantage of maybe 25%.

Not really, 6ft. It's not an issue of "can I do it", it just would be nicer if I didn't have to physically adjust my entire body once I've grabbed the bar, then re-adjust once I've sat down. Annoying/inconvenient.

are you sure you can't adjust the height of the bench?

140 lb pound manlet detected. So when ya "stand up", is the weight bringing you up too?

kek

Good shit kek

I used to just do a ton of 130lb lat pulldowns every workout and accidently gave myself absurdly huge lats.

Like comically huge, i had to stop doing them for like 6 months to shrink them down.

>neckpilled
also
>what the fuck else would you need a machine for?

You will get a great chest with these, I don't even bother with bench anymore.

what the fuck is this

A giant bong.

Assisted pull up machine, fat fuck here.

I also use it for overhead pressing.

the post was saying your max bench's weight, is easier to perform on that machine

someone adjusted the cables on them at my gym and they hang lower.
its not as satisfying to let it pull you to standing when done a set.

there are lat pulldown machines that the pulldown is not a free swinging bar that you can change the handle but fixed handles
my gym has 2 traditional ones and maybe 3 other machines of it scattered in the upper floor away from the gym snobs

really comfy sitting there between sets and the leg pump feels really good

Row

Freemotion Chest Press

The leg press has really boosted my deadlift

I use this to train explosiveness and power for rugby. It works amazingly.

this thread made me realise that that i dont use any machines (except cables for tris)

looks like an iron lung for quadriplegics

t.

Now I can finally simulate those dreams where it feels like I'm running through syrup!

why not?
machines are comfy once you do your compounds and freeweights

holy shit user you're onto something

from what to what? this is an important question

lever row

Why do they get a skinny calf model to showcase it though?

Rower.
GOAT cardio there is.

True. Plus you don't need a spot for heavy weight

Came here to post this exact photo. Any leverage seated row machine is god sent

If you grab at shoulder width I've found it contracts my lats way better. The wide back wide grip is bro science

>machines
when did Veeky Forums get filled with faggots and women again?

t. benchlet
t. pull uplet
t. squatlets
t. rowlet
t. sprintlet

>unironically using machines
lmao

You can use a chain to lower the bar.

Post your sub 1 year ss physique.

Probably 200 - 300 and he just got stronger, If you're squatting enough the quads are not going to limit your deadlift until you're very strong

here ya go

hello greg

Yup, absolutely god-tier

Is that a squat plug? Why is it sideways?

This pics at least over a year old posted across many boards

>Mac wasn't done with the Assblaster 4000

I have the same problem. I'm 6' and mostly torso, I have a 30" inseam, and orangutan arms, and I still have to pop up a bit to grab it. It's got to be how it's designed, because many other machines aren't made for my height, I'm pretty sure they are designed around 5'6" people.